PDA

View Full Version : What a waste!!!

CAPT.GIN
12-26-2012, 09:00 AM
We all know hackers are going to win this event! We all know support is going to ban them, so my point is what a waste of a event, what a waste of the top unit to the #1 winner and what a waste of all of our time! That top unit could of went to a real player who really tries in this game and does not cheat! Get use to it guys hackers have taken over and there here to stay for good! Whatever patch support comes up with next the game will be hacked over and over again! What a waste to all of us who really do try to build our accounts and base and this is just not fair but what can we do its over the hackers have won!

HGF69
12-26-2012, 09:14 AM
Name and shame

Elvis Himself
12-26-2012, 09:15 AM
I second.
Gree needs to remove hackers from the leaderboards and allow the real players and spenders to play this game.

ProCision
12-26-2012, 09:51 AM
it is a complete waste. You set a timer and hit a button every hour to try and get as many journals as you can only to see that you get no where. The only thing you get are a few weak units and some henchmen. Even if you were dropping huge amounts of gold I don't think you would get 919 journals. How much gold does it take to get 309 Journals? If your playing legit and you have that kind of loot to drop why not drop more and get 1000 to take the top spot?

HGF69
12-26-2012, 10:24 AM
it is a complete waste. You set a timer and hit a button every hour to try and get as many journals as you can only to see that you get no where. The only thing you get are a few weak units and some henchmen. Even if you were dropping huge amounts of gold I don't think you would get 919 journals. How much gold does it take to get 309 Journals? If your playing legit and you have that kind of loot to drop why not drop more and get 1000 to take the top spot?

Ask Ferr how he does it, cos I reckon he spends real money, then times it by the leader.

Sugarymama
12-26-2012, 10:53 AM

I was thinking the same thing at first, but then I realized that there are some players who have truly invested a lot of $$ and time into this game. Those are the ones who find the worth in being in the top spot, in always winning every battle, every event. They need to get a return on their investment. Think about it. Would you want to spend thousands and thousands of real money and come in second or third? Or not be able to beat everyone?? There aren't many players like this, but at least a few obviously exist. And unfortunately, hackers can get mixed up with real players because they are able to achieve similar stats/progress with little to no effort.

For those who put this game on that level of importance, that is their right. Hackers shouldn't be able to infiltrate any game, the same way they shouldn't be able to pilfer thousands of credit cards numbers from a consumer site. Unfortunately though, that is the reality of the internet right now. There have always been hackers, and there probably always will be.

FromAfar
12-26-2012, 11:08 AM
yeah.. i did notice that Ferr had ended, or appears to have ended, his boycott!

Gambit12
12-26-2012, 12:34 PM
This is the last time i'll spend my $$$ on this game because of this issue. My New Year resolution is never to spend any $$$ on this game anymore. I will be playing KA more than this game cause of unfair hackers all over the place.
Unbelivable Gree! How can you do this to us!?

Ryans67
12-26-2012, 03:17 PM
We all know hackers are going to win this event! We all know support is going to ban them, so my point is what a waste of a event, what a waste of the top unit to the #1 winner and what a waste of all of our time! That top unit could of went to a real player who really tries in this game and does not cheat! Get use to it guys hackers have taken over and there here to stay for good! Whatever patch support comes up with next the game will be hacked over and over again! What a waste to all of us who really do try to build our accounts and base and this is just not fair but what can we do its over the hackers have won!

So what did the top 5 look like? I forgot to check.

Baraka
12-26-2012, 03:47 PM
Well Ferr told us how he did the events once in a thread if someone wants to dig it up. He spends $7000 on a leader board event. Not all people who do well in it are hackers. I have 2 of top 5 as allies and in know the some of others are legit. I know there are hackers out there but lets not jump the gun eh.

Koz
12-26-2012, 11:26 PM
I have spent money so far. Very small amount compared to some. But a lot compared to the money I bring in. I'm a disabled veteran whose whole career and the way my families lives have been impacted by 1 bad day in the sand. What I make in a month is probably less then some here spend on a single event. But I do buy gold. I love this game but with the hacking it gets discouraging even for what I spend. I have always strived to be the best I can in everything I do. With this game being taken over by cheats, I don't get the enjoyment I have had. You spent time, money and but your ass but u get nowhere. Now I know a true hacker is good at what they do. And I know as long as there is an app there is always someone that's gonna exploit it. That's just the way it is. What bothers me is the instructional utube videos and selling to others that is the problem. And here it's like a virus spreading further and further until it gets to a point where the only players are gonna be hackers. For guys like ferr and a handful of others that spend huge amount of $$ in this game sooner or later most will just walk away. As far as Gree it really doesn't seem they care when everyone of us that even pays $1 on this game is what puts food on their tables. Right now they are making money but what happens when they can't stop it? I am now no longer going to spend a dime on this game. I will remain because I love playing. They don't make anything on free players. The more gold players that walk away may just be a wake up call..... But from what I see, they won't be bothered at all after the last boycott. So who wins??????

Dreno33
12-26-2012, 11:56 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxs7hooYmF1r7f8n0o1_500.gif
l DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT

King little fruit fly
12-27-2012, 12:15 AM
I can assure you that the peoplecott makes a difference. ;)

And Ferr is a free man now.

HGF69
12-27-2012, 12:16 AM
Surely Gree loses money directly and indirectly from hackers so why don't they address this?

BigBassTurd
12-27-2012, 12:12 PM
I have put in complaints to gree with screen shots so they can see for themselves, but they never tell you the outcome. So it seems kind of pointless to report them. They should at least say thank you if they find the player to be a hacker, so you know you are not throwing legit players under the bus.