PDA

View Full Version : Event boxes not registering

marebear
12-25-2012, 09:46 PM
When I earn boxes from pve/pvp they go towards the icon but aren't registering. Won 3 have zero. Won one, appears as -1. Then zero again. Anyone else.?

Q Raider
12-25-2012, 09:52 PM
Been an ongoing issue for this and previous event but was predominantly PVP where the problem occurred.

I reported it, no response as yet.

Thankfully as this is an auction event I don't bother much with them anyway but sure would e annoying for those that are chasing....

Speed ump
12-26-2012, 06:21 AM
I had this happen for an hour or two yesterday, I turned my game on and off a few Tim's, switched from attacks to raids while it happened, then it started working again on it's own

Tanner
12-26-2012, 07:28 AM
Same exact issue. Reported it last event. No communication again. Reported it this event w screenshots. Nothing. Switched from PvP to PvE and attack to raid and nothing has changed. All negatives.

Vballmadam
12-26-2012, 07:29 AM
I have had this problem for the last 3 or 4 events! On top of that when I go to open them they don't open. This event I also had a problem where every box I opened except 5 were sorry! I've sent tickets in for every event and never get answers except send, pictures which I did, but no answer, no rewards, no restitution or sorry for the inconvenience. With these problems I no longer can win events. It's very discouraging.

Elvis Himself
12-26-2012, 09:11 AM
Ive had at least 20 not register. 10 showed up randomly from PvP.
Open rates are appalling. I could only get the first unit doing cash opens almost every waking hour of the event.
This is frustrating and not fun. I wont be doing another crate event.

stephen2013
12-26-2012, 09:47 AM
My first few would register and I have 4 successful opens, but I'm not getting any more. I've had the -1 boxes glitch a few times this event, but I haven't had a box register for awhile. I lost around 40 boxes so far.

John Snow
12-26-2012, 09:57 AM
I've had this same issue for the past two events. I've sent in multiple tickets with screenshots clearly documenting the glitch. No response during the last event and none to date during this current event. There are at least a dozen players in my faction with the same problem.

IlliniFan1
12-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Same. This happened to me the last few events including this one. After a few hours, I could collect the boxes and they would register.

CJ54
12-26-2012, 10:47 AM
We're looking to find out what's going on there. I haven't heard back from the team yet, but in the meantime I have heard from a number of players that a "few close/reopen the app" cycles make that stop happening. Again though, we'll find out what is going on there.

FromAfar
12-26-2012, 11:07 AM
dunno if i am right/wrong, but my feeling is it is relate to the "one a box, when you have only 1 left" bug.

i noticed this bug, not counting correctly, after having made several attempts to open the last box item in the box. the item failed to open, but the count never went down. after i eventually got something from the last box, i noticed that was when the issue occurred. i went negative, when back to 0. after a few boxes were collected, things seemed to "get right"

Vballmadam
12-26-2012, 11:07 AM
We're looking to find out what's going on there. I haven't heard back from the team yet, but in the meantime I have heard from a number of players that a "few close/reopen the app" cycles make that stop happening. Again though, we'll find out what is going on there.

Done this on several events many times including this event but nothing helped me!

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-26-2012, 12:10 PM
Why not ignore opening the boxes?

I did.

It's very easy to NOT allow yourself to be suckered.

You didn't lose anything by boy getting some useless grunt or concrete block.

CJ54
12-26-2012, 12:45 PM
dunno if i am right/wrong, but my feeling is it is relate to the "one a box, when you have only 1 left" bug.

i noticed this bug, not counting correctly, after having made several attempts to open the last box item in the box. the item failed to open, but the count never went down. after i eventually got something from the last box, i noticed that was when the issue occurred. i went negative, when back to 0. after a few boxes were collected, things seemed to "get right"

Done this on several events many times including this event but nothing helped me!

Thanks for the additional info on this. I'll be speaking with the developers about this, and we'll try to figure out what was causing that and put a stop to it going forward. We'll also be getting back to everyone who sent in a ticket as soon as we can, and thank you guys for your patience on that.

Q Raider
12-26-2012, 01:32 PM
I did notice.one thing about this.
If you only got a box it did not register, if you got a box plus either a loot unit or a lump of concrete it did register.

Seemed fairly consistent with both my games, one on MW3 update and one playing 2.2.2

Morphlingman
12-26-2012, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the additional info on this. I'll be speaking with the developers about this, and we'll try to figure out what was causing that and put a stop to it going forward. We'll also be getting back to everyone who sent in a ticket as soon as we can, and thank you guys for your patience on that.

Well I was patient, got a support response, "all fixed". NOT. Problem still continued, even though I did everything they said. And look the event is over. Thanks