PDA

View Full Version : Hood extravaganza....steal it while you can!

TRAZ
12-25-2012, 07:13 PM
To show spirit in this time of giving all my buildings will go uncollected over the next day or so. Smash through the d and have fun robbing. Spoils to the victor!

I'll also have 50 mil cash on hand to give out as presents.

Enjoy the game of smash and grab @ Traz's hood on me! :)

dudeman
12-25-2012, 08:16 PM
I cant touch your stats, but it's a cool gesture anyways. :cool:

Happy holidays to you and those close to you.

LongFingers
12-26-2012, 01:38 AM
Thanks, but you're a bit "high" from my actual level
I'll appreciate you send me a pm with something like this....
"the bearer of this message (LongFingers and his proud Henchmen) has the right to steal my ncs when he reaches the shark tank" :)

Happy holidays Traz

isshi
12-26-2012, 01:57 AM
A nice gesture from a nice person, well done Traz. Wish you all the best for 2013.
I for one will not rob or attack you, I'll leave that to the good people here who want or need it.

TRAZ
12-26-2012, 01:06 PM
Rather fun to watch the newsfeed. A few are having a great time....good on them! I've collected and restarted the path to glories and riches, especially on the NC's...:)

Narcissus
12-26-2012, 06:59 PM
At the same time Traz bullied lower- stat female players by attacking an robbing. Show your real face dude !

the_dude
12-26-2012, 07:27 PM
At the same time Traz bullied lower- stat female players by attacking an robbing. Show your real face dude !

Lame... go play sim city and quit complaining

TRAZ
12-26-2012, 11:19 PM

LOL...sweet a new target to focus on. Vaguely remember someone yammering about being attacked and robbed who had similar stats yet wouldn't take up the offer. Shrug...too funny.

TRAZ
12-27-2012, 05:18 AM
Congrats to all the players that were able to get the free cash and buildings I left out for them over the last two days. Two thumbs up as advertised. It was great to get away for the last few days and enjoy the Holiday at the Hot Springs.

Looking forward to visiting Greenland in a few short days so I'll make a post on the forum again for free visits.

Now on the other hand, have only seen one player actually turn the gift into a boasting post....too funny.
Mistaken as usual they feel the need to inflate what isn't there. Probably stems from me destroying explosives about a month ago...hehehe.. All Big ticket items were robbed, just not by them and set for a reset...lol. To top it off, all buildings were reset and the cash was added to the open cash on hand and not placed in the bank, just as advertised. Perhaps anything they were able to get will help that sickly IPH of theirs. :)

Overall good times...:)

Narcissus
12-27-2012, 07:11 AM
Lame... go play sim city and quit complaining

Dude, too bad you don't know me yet!!! It will be cry city for you if I want to target you lol

Narcissus
12-27-2012, 07:40 AM
Congrats to all the players that were able to get the free cash and buildings I left out for them over the last two days. Two thumbs up as advertised. It was great to get away for the last few days and enjoy the Holiday at the Hot Springs.

Looking forward to visiting Greenland in a few short days so I'll make a post on the forum again for free visits.

Now on the other hand, have only seen one player actually turn the gift into a boasting post....too funny.
Mistaken as usual they feel the need to inflate what isn't there. Probably stems from me destroying explosives about a month ago...hehehe.. All Big ticket items were robbed, just not by them and set for a reset...lol. To top it off, all buildings were reset and the cash was added to the open cash on hand and not placed in the bank, just as advertised. Perhaps anything they were able to get will help that sickly IPH of theirs. :)

Overall good times...:)

Higher stat players robbed and attacked you anyway. You only boasted with lower stat players who could not rob you phony girl :)

TRAZ
12-27-2012, 08:26 AM
Boasted, me? LOL...not at all. Plenty of lower stat players were able to rob to which I gave congrats. Simple mechanics of the game.