PDA

View Full Version : What exactly is the goal of PUN?

helli0n
12-24-2012, 11:42 PM
So, i recently attacked a member of PUN by accident once, and he just continues to raid me 100+ times daily. Is there a point to this? Just curious as to what they are expecting to accomplish from doing this. Or is this specific pirate unhappy that i attacked him when he dropped allies and gave him a few more fights lost.

Q Raider
12-24-2012, 11:53 PM
Sure it really IS a Pirate as that sort of reaction is usually only taken if disparaging words or comments were said/exchanged?

Have hit a few of the lower tier pirates and never received that reaction. Been blasted by a few of the higher stat guys chasing boxes during the auction events a while ago but that was understandable.

Pretty sure one of their crew will pop in to clarify things. If it is just him doing it as an individual then you will just have to work out the solution....

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-25-2012, 06:15 AM
Pirates NEVER discuss PUN business or other alleged pirates with non-pirates.

Kevin Harvey
12-25-2012, 10:10 AM
So, i recently attacked a member of PUN by accident once, and he just continues to raid me 100+ times daily. Is there a point to this? Just curious as to what they are expecting to accomplish from doing this. Or is this specific pirate unhappy that i attacked him when he dropped allies and gave him a few more fights lost.
The only point to this is for battle points. I have done this to players out ranking me for battle points alone. I am a Level 132 General because of it. Anyone who takes this game personally needs a reality check. Each time you respond by an attack/raid it will continue. If you want it to stop simply do not respond.

Vballmadam
12-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Pun faction = hackers

I am PUN and I have never hacked anything in my life nor will I start. If you can substantiate your claim then turn them in or expose the perpetrators with proof!

iamnasty
12-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Couple of times I accidentally hit some Pirates not knowing they are Pirates, they did return fire and drop some advise in my posting, nothing wrong as this is MW, stop been a whining !!! I have seen in one of the player posting whereby one of the Pirate giving advise not to keep 55 million of unvault cash and the best thing is he did not even make a single hit on the player !!!
I don't side anyone BUT i am totally disagree with this thread try to bring down and tarnish the Pirates image !!!

Cheers

Warfiend
12-25-2012, 01:57 PM
The only point to this is for battle points. I have done this to players out ranking me for battle points alone. I am a Level 132 General because of it. Anyone who takes this game personally needs a reality check. Each time you respond by an attack/raid it will continue. If you want it to stop simply do not respond.

That sounds about right.

Baraka
12-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Pun faction = hackersDont think so, they just like there gold. Why don't you concentrate on taking down the real hackers!!!!!

Speed ump
12-25-2012, 05:12 PM
We are addicted to gold for sure. I posted in response to this trolls posts in another thread he posted this to. I believe I know who this is, and if I'm right, he's not going to be a happy camper after we gave him a second chance.

Baraka
12-25-2012, 05:16 PM
Sad how they have nothing better to do isn't it.... Merry Christmas.

Bart
12-25-2012, 05:52 PM
Nothing personal, just play the game the way you like it.

Xjarhead
12-25-2012, 06:35 PM
Pun faction = hackers
I am also a member of PUN and could not tell you the first thing about hacking, my stats can tell you that..why would any group or faction need non hackers if they had the game sowed up ? No evidence of hacking seen here. Stop and think of it..most of these guys have been playing this game since its inception. How boring would it be with no competition. Barking up wrong tree here. The hackers I've seen operate alone. Cause they can.....

Arizona
12-25-2012, 07:04 PM
Pirates NEVER discuss PUN business or other alleged pirates with non-pirates.
No sh!t Sherlock!
Just can't shut the fcuk up tho can ya ?
"I'm a member of PUN....et al" Whoopee look at meeee!
and so it goes on... "I'm also a member of PUN............Yawn"

Nah, somehow, I kinda think you pirates BS everyone. I get a feeling even your newest members are confused by having to be loyal to dogma they have get to understand. It is funny though, but also sad to see old friends and once prolific posters subdued by their new pirate masters.

helli0n
12-25-2012, 07:13 PM
i doubt being a level 132 captain gives a lot of BP to a lvl 163 colonel or higher rank

Q Raider
12-25-2012, 07:14 PM
Pun faction = hackers

Obviously been watching you and your mates on the golf course Speedump........

Speed ump
12-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Looks like Arizona has been subdued by a serious case envy. It shows in every comment made. There will always be bill gates n the world( by the way, he did work very hard for what he has, just saying) and there will always be his haters. Just the way some people roll.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-26-2012, 04:10 AM
All one need do is "reply with QUOTE" after reporting those who violate the rules. ...

Snitching out rats can't be easier.

These angry idiots ALWAYS get sloppy.

In this case, disguising obscene words by transposing characters and substituting SYMBOLS for letters.

Bye, bye genius!! ......

TIME OUT COMING!!

No sh!t Sherlock!Just can't shut the fcuk up tho can ya ?"I'm a member of PUN....et al" Whoopee look at meeee!and so it goes on... "I'm also a member of PUN............Yawn"Nah, somehow, I kinda think you pirates BS everyone. I get a feeling even your newest members are confused by having to be loyal to dogma they have get to understand. It is funny though, but also sad to see old friends and once prolific posters subdued by their new pirate masters.

Ferr
12-26-2012, 04:33 AM
My advice;)
When your wife shouts, attack pirates
When your lassagne is miserable, attack Royal Navy
When Ajax looses, attack Ferr
It works........

BigD@wg
12-26-2012, 04:45 AM
My advice;)
When your wife shouts, attack pirates
When your lassagne is miserable, attack Royal Navy
When Ajax looses, attack Ferr
It works........

I had no idea the rules were so simple. Lol.

Major Silverback
12-26-2012, 04:55 AM
I am sick of seeing hackers win everything, at one time i used to buy gold so much of it and never be on top of the hackers. Glee knows who the hackers are but had never done nothing about it, look at the rainforest leader board its full of hackers yes i am up there as well. I will stop hack once glee does something about it

Do not buy gold as you will not win anything. There are a lot of us out there, super girl known hacker, frosty the snowman known hacker, Private Pirate Jr know hacker, the top 15 factions of PvP event have got 1 or more hacker in them.

Glee ban hackers you greedy dogs. I hate hacking but will do so if you dont banning the hackers

Glee does not ban hackers because it helps them, how?

When none hacker see the stats of hackers or see them on top normal players will spend money on gold to compete but they could never really compete as hacker always gets the better of things.

Glee look into the top 15 Factions and look at the rainforest leader board as you know there are many hackers there. i am in between 1 and 25, find me.

Follow this link to view youtube video on how people hack modern war and crime city

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p05_Qf8hLqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATJMleSVJdw

or type in youtube search

Modern war iPod app hack No B.S.

Crime city gold hack [Patched]

There certainly looks like there are Hackers out there! I was wondering how They hack a game like this. Thanks for posting the videos. If PUN are not hackers they should be upset that others are doing it. Not Saying their are, just if they spend $, like me, and others can get $ and units for free by cheating then that's not right. I'm just so surprised how many in this game think that spending $ is cheating, and hacking is ok. It's interesting to see how values change between generations.

Speed ump
12-26-2012, 06:18 AM
I think we have mad it more than known about our stance on hackers. We don't like them, and most legit players I know don't like them. They've been out there all along, just our abilities to spot them have gotten better with time.

Sugarymama
12-26-2012, 06:21 AM
No sh!t Sherlock!
Just can't shut the fcuk up tho can ya ?
"I'm a member of PUN....et al" Whoopee look at meeee!
and so it goes on... "I'm also a member of PUN............Yawn"

Nah, somehow, I kinda think you pirates BS everyone. I get a feeling even your newest members are confused by having to be loyal to dogma they have get to understand. It is funny though, but also sad to see old friends and once prolific posters subdued by their new pirate masters.

Hey sweetie. You are too much....lol. I know you had way more better things to do on Xmas than respond/react to that. Please. You could have been watching "A Christmas Story" for the 53rd time, roasting chestnuts, drinking eggnog, or even reading/updating my crazy faction names thread (which needs some tending to, but thankfully I have a life outside of this game :D)

Also, I'm learning that ignorance, when used properly, is more blissful than you would think. :o

Speed ump
12-26-2012, 01:31 PM
The troll just needs how to keep his trap shut, as he seems to prove what he is everytime he opens that thing. We get someone here from time to time who just feels the need to rag on another player, member, group, etc, just because. Their reasoning makes no sense, they use no logic, and indeed are only attempting to entice reactions. As with others in the past, and since Arizona promoted himself to troll status, best thing to do is to act as if nothing was ever said. I did that with Dry, and a few others, and now will do so with him.

Speed ump
12-26-2012, 01:37 PM
And to answer the original question. Posted on this thread, the goal of PUN is whatever we decide it is at any given moment in time. As PJ has posted we don't make our business public, and we don't accept others who seem to always want to tell us our business, and why we are wrong for a particular action. The only ones we answer to is ourselves. I think most players have a fairly good idea by now of who we are, and what we do. It's not up for discussion or debate, except within the walls of Pirate Cove.

1earEddie
12-26-2012, 01:50 PM
We don't like you? We whack you...that simple. We ask for no understanding.
We ask for no forgiveness. We are Pirates. We do whatever we want, whenever
we want to do it. Please leave your contact information and we will get back to you.

Koz
12-26-2012, 02:14 PM
I've had run ins with several pirate.i know a few as well. If you start whining and complaining then u deserve to be hit over and over again. It's part of the game. I'm not saying this to anger anyone but if modern WAR, this is what u do. If ppl don't like it, then play something else like FarmVille. How do you rank up? Or get money? U don't play this game to keep the peace. It's a game. As far as hackers, I try to steer clear. Me personally, I don't know where I stand. But as far as pirates, pirates are pirates. They like their gold and their rum. Try to take either and watch out. So stop your crying about being picked on and move on!

Sugarymama
12-26-2012, 02:43 PM
There certainly looks like there are Hackers out there! I was wondering how They hack a game like this. Thanks for posting the videos. If PUN are not hackers they should be upset that others are doing it. Not Saying their are, just if they spend $, like me, and others can get $ and units for free by cheating then that's not right. I'm just so surprised how many in this game think that spending $ is cheating, and hacking is ok. It's interesting to see how values change between generations.

I know, I was surprised to see those videos. Buying units for $1??? Must admit that's sweet. I missed the part where he said how he can adjust the prices like that. And to put it on YouTube....no wonder there are hackers left and right. Too bad I play on an iPad...lol.

I don't think players think spending is cheating (well, at least I don't). I think those players are probably just frustrated that they won't ever be able to compete against heavy spenders. And, there are ways to "cheat" without necessarily spending lots of $. Modern war is not only about attacking and raiding. There is mind f'ing too. Not many modern wars without it.

King little fruit fly
12-27-2012, 12:19 AM
The goal of the PUN is to have fun at your expense! ;) If you have a problem with that, QUIT!

Speed ump
12-27-2012, 04:25 AM
Or to have fun at any expense.

Sugarymama
12-27-2012, 07:57 AM
The goal of the PUN is to have fun at your expense! ;) If you have a problem with that, QUIT!

So true fruit fly...lol. It's a damn shame..;)

chimera69
12-27-2012, 11:06 AM
I can help you with this one!

PUN (noun) - the humorous use of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings or applications, or the use of words that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning; a play on words

Some examples:

A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said "No change yet."

Did you hear about the guy who's whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.

Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.

Mummies are bound to be uptight.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationary.

Ramshutu
12-27-2012, 11:40 AM
I can help you with this one!

PUN (noun) - the humorous use of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings or applications, or the use of words that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning; a play on words

Some examples:

A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said "No change yet."

Did you hear about the guy who's whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.

Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.

Mummies are bound to be uptight.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationary.

A cannibal passed his friend in the street.

BigBassTurd
12-27-2012, 12:34 PM
I am sick of seeing hackers win everything, at one time i used to buy gold so much of it and never be on top of the hackers. Glee knows who the hackers are but had never done nothing about it, look at the rainforest leader board its full of hackers yes i am up there as well. I will stop hack once glee does something about it

Do not buy gold as you will not win anything. There are a lot of us out there, super girl known hacker, frosty the snowman known hacker, Private Pirate Jr know hacker, the top 15 factions of PvP event have got 1 or more hacker in them.

Glee ban hackers you greedy dogs. I hate hacking but will do so if you dont banning the hackers

Glee does not ban hackers because it helps them, how?

When none hacker see the stats of hackers or see them on top normal players will spend money on gold to compete but they could never really compete as hacker always gets the better of things.

Glee look into the top 15 Factions and look at the rainforest leader board as you know there are many hackers there. i am in between 1 and 25, find me.

Follow this link to view youtube video on how people hack modern war and crime city

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p05_Qf8hLqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATJMleSVJdw

or type in youtube search

Modern war iPod app hack No B.S.

Crime city gold hack [Patched] Hmmmm someone gets banned, then this guy shows up all of a sudden. Any guesses? :)

VintageKarma
01-14-2013, 07:27 PM
I am also a member of PUN and could not tell you the first thing about hacking, my stats can tell you that..why would any group or faction need non hackers if they had the game sowed up ? No evidence of hacking seen here. Stop and think of it..most of these guys have been playing this game since its inception. How boring would it be with no competition. Barking up wrong tree here. The hackers I've seen operate alone. Cause they can.....

Go to YouTube, top faction/players of this game all hAve their vids on how to hack. Also the leader of pun has 3000 units of the grand prize from the last big event. I've been attacked by these pussies and **** me bill gates couldn't of made hacking more obvious.
Obviously the vids are too subtle hahA

Poopenshire
01-14-2013, 07:46 PM
Add one more to the very vocal but no evidence list. Accusations need evidence. FYI all those vids are so old they havent worked in over 8 months even whem they did they got you banned.

PIRATE JUSTICE
01-14-2013, 07:51 PM
Hmmm, "the leader of PUN", he says.

If only you knew, because we ain't talking.

This once, I'll make an exception.

I can't name names, mind you, but here's his picture.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaj5g1TvbPMkOX2DnGxFtb3AOkzrh-2tWK6KVVvOT_tnEIwLHvGQ

marebear
01-14-2013, 08:24 PM
Necroed threads leads to banning. Just saying.