PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrr stupid multi-faction glitch

BigBassTurd
12-24-2012, 08:11 PM
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I have a player Leshper that is in my Fac and can not erase him. I have read it is an android glitch,but it sucks. I sent a ticket in and we will see what happens. Post your sleepers and non-donators here. I am sick of moochers and want some revenge :) Here's his level and stats, go get him. And yes I posted on his comments 3 days ago and he has not responded. Others have also asked him to donate to their faction on his comments too. Be fair give them a couple days, we all get busy. ;) Also if you see your name please defend yourself if it is unjust like "Richards" putting your name even though you donate. Admins delete thread if this goes against protocol.

Leshper
Lvl 115
Attack: 18819
Defense: 18752
Allies: 381

Shinazueli
12-24-2012, 08:22 PM
I've posted this elsewhere : there is nothing that we "leeches/mooches" can do. I've tried every single thing recommended on these forums several times. Nothing works. We just have to wait for the developer to get back to work. It sucks, but don't misplace your anger at us. We want to play as much as you want us to.

FromAfar
12-26-2012, 11:35 AM
i am on looking for the thread... but somehow people get into more then 1 faction and you can not delete them.

i can go to the players board, and see other folks welcoming him, he says he isn't in their faction, but a different one. and he is in ours too.

i try to delete the guys, i have 2 currently, and get server error, unable to update faction info (or something similar to that)... and i am stuck with a person who can not contribute.

to make it worse, i have a few promising looking folks looking to get into the faction, but i can not clear out one of the "non" players.

come on GREE guys, please make a fix.

maybe, when someone get selected / admitted into a faction clear out all the pending applications. this would serve multiple purposes.

let the clear attempt (remove from faction) just force it through. if the query shows it in my list, there has to be a way for a different query to delete it.

BigD@wg
12-26-2012, 11:59 AM
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I have a player Leshper that is in my Fac and can not erase him. I have read it is an android glitch,but it sucks. I sent a ticket in and we will see what happens. Post your sleepers and non-donators here. I am sick of moochers and want some revenge :) Here's his level and stats, go get him. And yes I posted on his comments 3 days ago and he has not responded. Others have also asked him to donate to their faction on his comments too. Be fair give them a couple days, we all get busy. ;) Also if you see your name please defend yourself if it is unjust like "Richards" putting your name even though you donate. Admins delete thread if this goes against protocol.

Leshper
Lvl 115
Attack: 18819
Defense: 18752
Allies: 381

I can only tell you a culmination of what others have stated as I am not in any factions. However, the ones in multiple factions can't do anything about it. Some have said when they go to the faction screen, all they see are the join faction or create faction options. These same people are showing up as your faction member. However, if they have no visibility to the faction they belong to then he/she has no possible way to contribute.

I can certainly understand your frustration but it is not the players fault. This is just another example of Gree releasing content before its proven by thoroughly tested. They are too eager in their quest for the almighty dollar to provide a good gaming experience. They don't care about you, me, or any other player.

They have gold units with Invisible boosts! They have glitches when purchasing gold that do not provide gold.. .so invisible gold. Now the newest... Invisible Faction Members!

It's a poorly designed game with lots of flaws. Accept it for what it is.

dads
12-26-2012, 12:39 PM
Yeah all good & whatever still we have a player who knows he is in two factions & tried to deny it.
Only when he relised we knew he was did he respond via wal posts.
With the foulest lauange avalibile.
I know some are inocent victims off this mess.
However some are deff not.

BigD@wg
12-26-2012, 01:08 PM
Yeah all good & whatever still we have a player who knows he is in two factions & tried to deny it.
Only when he relised we knew he was did he respond via wal posts.
With the foulest lauange avalibile.
I know some are inocent victims off this mess.
However some are deff not.

Totally understand. There will always be some that take advantage of these issues to benefit themselves. Just wanted to point out that I would imagine some truly are in a bad situation and have no control over it.

collinos
12-27-2012, 01:42 AM
Hi all, this is exactly my situation. I want to participate in a faction but cannot join as I am apparently already in on. I do not see a leave faction button either so I am stuck at the moment when I really want to enjoy faction play. Ah well

I can only tell you a culmination of what others have stated as I am not in any factions. However, the ones in multiple factions can't do anything about it. Some have said when they go to the faction screen, all they see are the join faction or create faction options. These same people are showing up as your faction member. However, if they have no visibility to the faction they belong to then he/she has no possible way to contribute.

I can certainly understand your frustration but it is not the players fault. This is just another example of Gree releasing content before its proven by thoroughly tested. They are too eager in their quest for the almighty dollar to provide a good gaming experience. They don't care about you, me, or any other player.

They have gold units with Invisible boosts! They have glitches when purchasing gold that do not provide gold.. .so invisible gold. Now the newest... Invisible Faction Members!

It's a poorly designed game with lots of flaws. Accept it for what it is.

Big John
12-27-2012, 07:14 AM
I just accepted a guy and checked his wall and he's got a welcome to another faction.

Tried to delete him and another guy and got the server issue, it's not their fault but we are stuck with another passenger/s. Gree just goes from bad to worse.

P4TR1C14N
12-27-2012, 09:27 AM
Bugs are part off games. Unfortunately gree sees bugs as features as long they get money from us.

The fact that a lot of factions now are the victim of having one or more players not active is really a disgrace and uneven competition. I can assure you that when you need to put 200.000.000 on the table for 2 extra spots and then get this, you are ripped off.

BigBassTurd
12-27-2012, 11:58 AM
I understand what everyone is saying about it being a pain for android user with the faction portion. But when someone posts in your comments and you do not reply back, WTF is that!

SubStevo
12-27-2012, 08:14 PM
They should have just called themselves GREED instead because they don't care about the people that play the game they just want your money. I have sent in several emails with complaints and problems in the game. Including people that are in multiple factions and I never get any reply from them. They are more concerned about screwing us over than making the game right