PDA

View Full Version : Do The Boosts Continue Beyond the Battle for Brazil?

nic4msu
12-24-2012, 04:34 PM
CJ -

Will the boosts we are so heavily investing in be retained by the factions that purchased them beyond the Battle for Brazil?

Also, I saw in the FAQ's that 1 fortification is used up during each war. If a faction has excess fortifications remaining at the end of the three days of the battle, do they disappear, or are they retained (presumptively to be used in future world domination battles)?

mxz
12-24-2012, 06:29 PM
Yes. And yes.

Those are guesses. But no reason to suspect the gameplay is unnecessarily complicated.

ricemstcr
12-24-2012, 09:17 PM
ive been wondering about this as well, do any remaining fortifications stay as well? i mean once your faction gets all bonuses and the war is over do you just concentrate on fortifications, or does everything reset once the war is over...?

nic4msu
12-24-2012, 09:22 PM
It would certainly change the strategy for the 2nd round of battles if they all reset.

nic4msu
12-25-2012, 04:01 PM
If they don't reset(& PLEASE, don't reset them!) will new bonuses be added? It might prove difficult to maintain faction excitement and cohesion if there are no faction goals left to acheive between domination events.

Q Raider
12-25-2012, 04:23 PM
Are items like the "Dragon Fist" in Ricemstcr's picture only applicable to the faction gameplay or are they a permanent part of your inventory and can be used in general PVP and the defeat the boss events?

BigD@wg
12-25-2012, 04:35 PM
Are items like the "Dragon Fist" in Ricemstcr's picture only applicable to the faction gameplay or are they a permanent part of your inventory and can be used in general PVP and the defeat the boss events?

I would hope those are only applicable to faction play as not everyone is in a faction. But its not the first time the game became unbalanced.

Baraka
12-25-2012, 05:00 PM
I'm sure they will all stay. No one would bother otherwise.

ricemstcr
12-25-2012, 11:07 PM
lol
yea i sure hope i get to keep my cool new units XD