PDA

View Full Version : Faction Leaders

Archer59
12-23-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm just curious as to what criteria other "leaders" are using to cut a member of your team. I'm pretty patient but when a player hasn't posted their donations, or leveled-up, they draw my attention. At that point, I post on our forum my concerns let them know they may be "cut" soon if the don't respond. So far I've dropped three and another has just been given notice.

Big John
12-23-2012, 10:02 AM
I like my members to be active in faction forum. I promote regular donators and keep an eye on members.

If they don't post any donations or join in then they're dropped. There are a couple of officers who have been quiet lately so they will be asked if they want to stay.

manbeast
12-23-2012, 10:32 AM
Keep in mind that it's the holiday season. A lot of people are busy traveling for Christmas or they are spending time with relatives and won't be very active this week.

Archer59
12-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Keep in mind that it's the holiday season. A lot of people are busy traveling for Christmas or they are spending time with relatives and won't be very active this week.Good point. Most of the inactivity has occurred well before the last couple of days though. Heck, I spent 12 hours in my rig the last couple of days and still managed to level up twice, lol. Some of these players haven't moved up twice in the last 2 weeks; definite sign of not participating. I was just curious what others were doing. Thanks for the input!

Ripper
12-23-2012, 05:31 PM
There are serious issues with factions on Android. I am, for example, unable to see my faction for the last week or so.
I can`t leave it or join another one.
Some of those inactive could be on Android.

Mastermind
12-23-2012, 05:35 PM
I'm curious. Why is it important for your members to level up? I would think that regular donations and working on IPH would be more important.

Morphlingman
12-23-2012, 07:18 PM
I monitor & record all donations. All our members donate almost daily, many multiple times a day, I've given the boot to a few. Mostly early, for not donating and not communicating. I would monitor their current cash, so i could see they were collecting, but never donating. Give them a day or two, sometimes a warning on their profile. In FFF, if a member is unable to donate or working on an upgrade, they just leave a message with the faction members and they are good to go for as long as they need. Its not too difficult, don't hang onto dead weight, especially if others are contributing, not fair to the donators.

MonkeyPuppy2012
12-23-2012, 07:41 PM
Anyone contributing 5-10 million a day and 5-10 cement should be kept.

Sam @
12-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Most of the people in our faction our either friends or people we know. We had a bunch of 'leeches and moochers' that we had to cut. Our minimum donation per day is 20 million while I donate 30-40 million a day and sometimes 60 million if I'm upgrading a building and have extra cash lying around.

Ericinico
12-23-2012, 08:48 PM
I'm not a faction leader, but I personally think its all about being a team player, right?

Sam @
12-23-2012, 09:08 PM
Yep as long as everyone contributes and work as a team, your faction will do well! 

Bwilliams
12-23-2012, 09:25 PM
FACTION NUMBER 135 255 894

This will be a killer faction. Only level 100+ players will be allowed in.

Active participation by all.

mxz
12-23-2012, 10:02 PM
Most of the people in our faction our either friends or people we know. We had a bunch of 'leeches and moochers' that we had to cut. Our minimum donation per day is 20 million while I donate 30-40 million a day and sometimes 60 million if I'm upgrading a building and have extra cash lying around.$20M minimum? I thought my HLP was doing pretty good making $20M a day :)

@OP - It really depends on the play style of the members and the strategic goals of the faction when you should cut ties. If you're trying to win a faction PVP event - mooching may mean you're not spending gold on stamina resets. If you're trying to buy the building output upgrade, it may mean not donating $25M towards it. As a leader, you need to understand where your members stand in relation to the faction. Are they there because they believe in your vision? Are they there because they have big stats, you recruited them, and they wanted the free boosts you promised? Being careful about your recruiting process can save you the trouble later by making sure the goals and strategic vision you set align and help your members' personal goals.

Archer59
12-23-2012, 10:06 PM
I'm curious. Why is it important for your members to level up? I would think that regular donations and working on IPH would be more important.Good question. We've been hunting concrete like mad...that is an expectation. If you PVP, you will level up. Not that I've wanted to, but I've leveled up 11 times in the last two weeks. I totally agree though that donations are just as important. Players in question APPEAR to not be contributing even on that level. I'm actually easy to please; participate on some level and we're good.

Sam @
12-23-2012, 10:54 PM
My daily income is 50M and growing. While I'm upgrading I donate what I can.

$20M minimum? I thought my HLP was doing pretty good making $20M a day :)

@OP - It really depends on the play style of the members and the strategic goals of the faction when you should cut ties. If you're trying to win a faction PVP event - mooching may mean you're not spending gold on stamina resets. If you're trying to buy the building output upgrade, it may mean not donating $25M towards it. As a leader, you need to understand where your members stand in relation to the faction. Are they there because they believe in your vision? Are they there because they have big stats, you recruited them, and they wanted the free boosts you promised? Being careful about your recruiting process can save you the trouble later by making sure the goals and strategic vision you set align and help your members' personal goals.

FYV
12-24-2012, 07:24 AM
Merry XMAS everyone from all of us in faction "Nineteen Sixty Six" 116899596.

Take care!

Fi (FYV) x.

Warfiend
12-24-2012, 12:09 PM
Keep in mind that it's the holiday season. A lot of people are busy traveling for Christmas or they are spending time with relatives and won't be very active this week.

Not just that, but some of us make a huge chunk of our yearly income this time of year, starting after thanksgiving, and we put it in many more hours into our business as a result.

I would expect those in that situation to communicate that with their faction leadership though. It's only right.

Ericinico
12-24-2012, 01:30 PM
MerryChristmas!

Speed ump
12-24-2012, 07:50 PM
Either they contribute, or drop them. If they won't communicate, you know there's already an issue. Drop them. They can always plead their case later, but it better be good. Don't feel guilty about it either. Better to cut early than to let it persist. You should not have to baby sit, nor beg.

Zagarakis
12-26-2012, 10:13 PM
My in-game name is Kern. I run Black Ops. I know that a lot of other factions are running their factions based on 40k plus atk and def with IPH 200k plus and daily donations of 2.5 mil. But I have chosen a bit of a different approach. The group of people in my faction are really good guys, posting a lot on the forum etc. I mainly look for people who are willing to contribute not just gold but also advice and good conversation. I started by accepting lvl 150 plus members, but have since modified my approach and have boiled the group down to good people who are easy to deal with and cool. We managed to place 53 rd in the faction pvp without ever really trying. If you end up without a faction etc and want to touch bases with me my ID is 874-523-668 or you can check my faction out at 895-113-363.

Koz
12-27-2012, 12:08 AM
I am the Leader of Iraq & Afghan War Veterans Faction. We are kind of a mish mosh of a group. Our entire faction is made up of members that have served in real modern war. We have 2 that are multifactioned that we can not get out as hard as we try. Reciently we have been getting hit with lvl 6 requests but I wont allow them. But the rest of our faction work together and are from weak to high> everyone has brought their experiences to the table all out bringing in cash and/or blocks. 2 others have never as much as communicated from day 1 and are about to be dropped. Its not right to have my guys that have been busting their tail and dropping everything into the faction todo all the work and having a body that hasnt even said hi and not pulling his weight. whatever that may be. Im with Archer, I am very easy just talk to me. If u want in and grow in the game, u always have a home. It doesnt matter the amount, Just try. that simple.

Id like to find out how many of us are out there that take a break from war to play war.
If there is anyone that is a veteran that wants to join, pm

Big John
12-27-2012, 02:21 AM
The ones that can't be dropped may be genuine as there's an android bug but there seems to be a few guys that are moving between factions to get the benefits.

Jean marc
12-27-2012, 05:43 AM
recruiting, recruiting, recruiting

LV: 108
Allies: 2220
Attack: 37.3
Defense: 39.7
IPH: 402k

jean marc leader. Looking to build dominate middle and high level faction with players wanting to grow in strength together. Current members are extremely strong at our level; bodes well for future advancement.

MW: 308 825 352
MW: Faction 979 336 395
KA level 115: 551 571 616

Dockman
12-27-2012, 09:34 AM
Also, please keep in mind that some us just don't post alot but Brok is doing his share in your faction.

I like my members to be active in faction forum. I promote regular donators and keep an eye on members.

If they don't post any donations or join in then they're dropped. There are a couple of officers who have been quiet lately so they will be asked if they want to stay.

Big John
12-27-2012, 09:46 AM
Also, please keep in mind that some us just don't post alot but Brok is doing his share in your faction.
I know who's active and it's not my faction, I just happen to be the leader at the moment.
I just like people to communicate and let me know that they're contributing, not asking much is it?

Archer59
12-28-2012, 09:53 AM
If you don't communicate, you're gone. Leaders can't assume you're participating and I agree with Big John, it's not asking too much.

ajwarren20
12-28-2012, 01:57 PM
We are looking for serious players who are willing to donate into the faction. So far we have a 15% bonus in defense and 4 additional guild member spots. Two of the members from our group have been donating millions a day and are looking for more players like them. Please join the wet bandits if you believe you are a serious player willing to contribute. Our faction code is 969-553-276.

Stonewall
12-28-2012, 04:15 PM
Small faction with one member in the top one percent at his level (250 allies). 20 percent defense increase, along with health and guild upgrades as well.
If interested,
Faction invite code is 914851471