PDA

View Full Version : 700 PVP: how to track progress?

gunny22
12-23-2012, 05:00 AM
Hi,

is there a way to see how many you have done? I didn't have to make a screenshot before the start?
For everything else they have counters that allow me to keep track:
the 10 boxes have a counter and a timer, the missions also have counters, e.g. "Winning Streak Round 10" says I have 17 of 22 done.

Also would like to know if robberies count as well.
What do they mean with "700 PVP victories"?

TIA

The Billionaire
12-23-2012, 05:12 AM
Currently there's no way to track how many successful attacks you've won unless you took a screenshot at the start of the event.

Robberies don't count towards these PvP events.

PvP stands for Person Vs Person

If you take a screenshot now and estimate how many "Successful" attacks you've done since the splash page was released you'll have a rough idea of how many you've done.

Good Luck

dads
12-23-2012, 05:30 AM
If you go to a hood & attack from there is that counted? As in Mw it's counted as a raid.

Nicky the Nose
12-23-2012, 05:37 AM
If you go to a hood & attack from there is that counted? As in Mw it's counted as a raid.

I think your mistaken, I always go to look first and then attack and my raid is way lower then my attack.

dads
12-23-2012, 05:53 AM
Your right nicky I just went to a base & attacked to check.
Must off done a lot off raids when I first started out as I haven't raided in 20 lvls.

Tomatoneverdie
12-23-2012, 05:55 AM

Raid in MW is the same as robbing a building. If you beat the crap out of the "little person" in the hood, that is an attack, and that is the same in both MW and CC.

If the PvP requirement is 700, go beyond 800 just to be safe, and take a screen shot at the end....

Nicky the Nose
12-23-2012, 06:13 AM
Your right nicky I just went to a base & attacked to check.
Must off done a lot off raids when I first started out as I haven't raided in 20 lvls.

Okay, thanks for checking dads, I was out of stamina when I posted but you beat me to checking it out for sure

dads
12-23-2012, 06:21 AM
M
Raid in MW is the same as robbing a building. If you beat the crap out of the "little person" in the hood, that is an attack, and that is the same in both MW and CC.

If the PvP requirement is 700, go beyond 800 just to be safe, and take a screen shot at the end....

You make it sound so cruel :) lol
Going to have nightmares now about beating up little people.

Glad you set me right nicky.

Tomatoneverdie
12-23-2012, 06:39 AM
M

Lol, my bad, how about "midget" or "Hobbit"?

gunny22
12-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Thanks for the replies.

Not that any of you would care for my stats, but while I was looking for them, I realized I don't have a clue how to make a screenshot on my samsung android tablet. So just posting them in my thread for my own reference:
dec. 23
14h57 CET

fights won 1033
xp 13253 (L30)

Which is not alot above the real starting numbers, as I mostly robbed laundromats.

sister morphine
12-23-2012, 09:39 AM
M

Always cracks me up when my little midget uses a rocket launcher to blow away the other one 😂😂

mihunter62
12-23-2012, 11:03 AM
Per Gree on the last event, Be Careful. I took a screen shot and showed the start number, then at the end I had 708, but didn't take into account when you get attacked and fend off the attack. (I haven't verified this yet), but they claim that it adds to the Fights Won, so I missed by 1, had 699; so the advice go way beyond is good advice, as Gree did not budge, even though they have no way to track an accurate number.
There answer was, the event is over and the item has been removed, so better luck next time.
So, make sure that you are way over the number required.
Good Luck

DaHoosier
12-24-2012, 10:10 AM
I'm very confused here, the item does just not show up in your inventory once you hit 700 victories?

By the way some here put it we need to send screenshots to gree to get the prize?

I have no screenshots, but I'm sure I'm over 700 but the prize has not shown up, this is the worst event if you can't even track it.

SiennaSharpe
12-24-2012, 10:22 AM
I'm very confused here, the item does just not show up in your inventory once you hit 700 victories?

By the way some here put it we need to send screenshots to gree to get the prize?

I have no screenshots, but I'm sure I'm over 700 but the prize has not shown up, this is the worst event if you can't even track it.

Gree will award the prizes a few days after the event ends. Sending a screenshot is not required. It is simply used for evidence if for some reason you don't get one when everybody else does. 99% of players won't have a problem, but its a good idea to go a bit beyond 700 (say 750+) to give yourself some cushion.