PDA

View Full Version : Gree - its time to start fixing basic gameplay issues in factions

HGF69
12-22-2012, 11:36 PM
Factions are getting clogged up by invisible players and others which can't be deleted, even by the leaders. You know about this because its a popular ticket issue yet you don't fix the issue!

My faction shows one member less than full on the info tab but if I try and add a player it says we're full! What's happening?

Obviously there are bugs but you're refusing to fix these. Guild +2s cost a lot at our level but they're virtually useless if our factions don't work properly.

dads
12-22-2012, 11:54 PM
What's the use of adding more members the ones doing the rounds ATM are leaches that are being booted from others factions,if someone was going to donate they would be in a faction Allready.
IMO I would wait till they fix the current issiue,before adding anymore.
Also I would ask gree to put a probation period on a new member so they don't recive the bouns till the leader feels their actively donating. Dunno Mabye just fed up with leaches. youve one you can't remove & we've two how many others are there that abuse this glitch.

The chances off the probation period are 1mil to 1 thou I guess.

Angirl
12-23-2012, 12:57 AM
Well I have stuff to offer, but can't get past the join faction page.

Bronson
12-23-2012, 01:14 AM
Well I have stuff to offer, but can't get past the join faction page.

I bet there are tons of factions who would love analgirl on their team!

Angirl
12-23-2012, 01:18 AM
I bet there are tons of factions who would love analgirl on their team!

I bet this is true, but they changed my in game name because someone sent a ticket in.

dads
12-23-2012, 01:39 AM
Aw that's a shame good users can't join & leaches have.guess when they fix the glitch about users joining Multiple factions they will also fix it so the users that cant can. Hope so. analgirl we would love to have you have you. Erm did that come out wrong?

Angirl
12-23-2012, 01:40 AM
:0 lol :)

Arizona
12-23-2012, 08:09 AM
What are your stats Analgirl? I have two factions that may be in need of your services. If you are are true camper, we could use a few dedicated factionites. If your're higher up, perhaps we can consider you for membership in our other faction. PM me your stats if you're interested. We can offer discounts and boosts to your current stats.

chimera69
12-23-2012, 09:52 AM
Unfortunately, there's not much time left to fix these issues before faction fighting begins - 3 days left on the leaderboard event, then probably 5 days of the Brazilian Boss. We seem to be on pace for the Battle for Brazil to begin new years Eve or Day.

I know all the problems are frustrating. As is the almost complete lack of info on faction play itself. But, no one can honestly say you're surprised, can you? We are all in the same boat. Keep sending in tickets to support. It's all you can do at the moment. Hopefully Gree gets some of the problems corrected beforehand, but it's unlikely all of them get fixed in a timely manner.

Shinazueli
12-23-2012, 11:13 AM
Unfortunately, there's not much time left to fix these issues before faction fighting begins - 3 days left on the leaderboard event, then probably 5 days of the Brazilian Boss. We seem to be on pace for the Battle for Brazil to begin new years Eve or Day.

I know all the problems are frustrating. As is the almost complete lack of info on faction play itself. But, no one can honestly say you're surprised, can you? We are all in the same boat. Keep sending in tickets to support. It's all you can do at the moment. Hopefully Gree gets some of the problems corrected beforehand, but it's unlikely all of them get fixed in a timely manner.

The problem that we are having is that this content should never have been released in the state that it is currently in. These aren't hidden back door exploits that they somehow missed. These are massive issues that any responsible developer should have noticed in their beta.

chimera69
12-23-2012, 11:40 AM
The problem that we are having is that this content should never have been released in the state that it is currently in. These aren't hidden back door exploits that they somehow missed. These are massive issues that any responsible developer should have noticed in their beta.

I totally agree with you. But I'm a realist when it comes to this how this company operates - I have an feeling that Gree may continue forward with corrections made sporadically along the way (as opposed to before letting play commence). The factions concept, if working properly, could really do wonders to freshen up this game. If not working as it should... Well...?

I guess time will tell.