PDA

View Full Version : Even more gifts from dudeman!

dudeman
12-22-2012, 10:01 PM
On Monday I'm going to another Xmas thing, and this time I'm almost definitely going to be gone all day. May even spend the night.

So another thing that will happen this time is all m buildings will come due for collection at some point when I will be either unwilling or unable to bother. And once again I'm saying "stuff it" for the event. I know how these collect 10 events go. Even if you miss half a day as a free player you're pretty well boned unless you can keep overtime going without crashing indefinitely, or until you run out of boxes.

As always, best of luck to the cooler people, you know who you are. I can still only do first come first serve though as supplies are limited. :p

I could end up being someone's biggest rob ever if they get my 24s. Something around $16 million, more if you have the Corpse Maker.

Dudebot121256
12-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Cool, thanks for the gifts. Too bad I'm too many levels away to see you on my rival list ^_^

dudeman
12-22-2012, 10:19 PM
You'll just have to level up faster.

Maybe if more people did cool sh!t like leaving their good buildings uncollected on special occasions there would be more people actually trying to get to the "shark tank". ;)

Dudebot121256
12-22-2012, 10:25 PM

Maybe if more people did cool sh!t like leaving their good buildings uncollected on special occasions there would be more people actually trying to get to the "shark tank". ;)Yea, if I played like I usually played, I'd be at least level 120 or so right now. I'm trying my best to not become level 100 since boss events become super hard after level 100 and my stats aren't good enough for the shark tank so I'm camping at level 99.

mxz
12-22-2012, 10:32 PM
dudeman, check PMs. Presents await you.

daystardawg
12-23-2012, 10:10 AM

Maybe if more people did cool sh!t like leaving their good buildings uncollected on special occasions there would be more people actually trying to get to the "shark tank". ;)

i'm in the shark tank, and if i hunt for you i can find you, i've been to your hood a time or two. but i'm far too weak to have success robbing you. oh well.

Coladonato
12-23-2012, 11:16 AM
On Monday I'm going to another Xmas thing, and this time I'm almost definitely going to be gone all day. May even spend the night.

So another thing that will happen this time is all m buildings will come due for collection at some point when I will be either unwilling or unable to bother. And once again I'm saying "stuff it" for the event. I know how these collect 10 events go. Even if you miss half a day as a free player you're pretty well boned unless you can keep overtime going without crashing indefinitely, or until you run out of boxes.

As always, best of luck to the cooler people, you know who you are. I can still only do first come first serve though as supplies are limited. :p

I could end up being someone's biggest rob ever if they get my 24s. Something around $16 million, more if you have the Corpse Maker.

How about dropping me a link? I can return the favor...

dudeman
12-23-2012, 11:33 AM
I wasn't planning to leave links until late tonight at the earliest, if I leave any at all.

@Cola, I think I've seen you on my rl once. Ever. Lol. The only reason I was able to reclaim some cash from you before is there was no PvP tournament running then, so my news links were lasting days longer. :cool:

Coladonato
12-23-2012, 12:42 PM
I wasn't planning to leave links until late tonight at the earliest, if I leave any at all.

@Cola, I think I've seen you on my rl once. Ever. Lol. The only reason I was able to reclaim some cash from you before is there was no PvP tournament running then, so my news links were lasting days longer. :cool:

Lol, I'll leave you a link next time I see you. It's not often and when I do you are too good at collecting to get anything! Hahaha!! Unless your leaving presents that is! Have fun at your gathering! I hope I'm lucky enough to see you when it counts tomorrow.

marshmall
12-24-2012, 03:31 AM
Will this gift include your Palm Hotels ;)

Well no worry for me robbing you .... doing pvp-event atm and when its finished then its familytime :)

Jtstar7439
12-24-2012, 06:24 PM
Well thanks for the night clubs! :D