PDA

View Full Version : factions broken

Mksound
12-22-2012, 09:51 PM
I cant create. I enter in name and abbreviation and submit. Thrn thd page just reloads. Also I cant join a faction. Any. I acceptvinvite nothing happens. Was in one already but with these bugd bugs it deleted me. No the faction didnt.

Shinazueli
12-22-2012, 10:36 PM
Android user?

HGF69
12-22-2012, 11:52 PM
Factions have a lot of issues you'll find out!

Mksound
12-23-2012, 12:22 AM
I have both a Samsung Galaxy note 2 and 2 ipod touches and an ipad 3. I can't join on my ipad 3. That is also where I lost a faction I was in. On my note 2 I cant create one but I did just install install it.

Also I did create a faction on my ipad3 and then all of a sudden I turned it on and I was no longer part of any. So I tried to create it again but it said it already exists and there's no way to find it.

I also notice not all factions are listed in the list and when sort by name and number it doesn't list them all.

What's really bad is I'm on the beta team and myself and others on the team reported these issues to them. Yet again they released it broken anyhow. So I'm like what is the point in having betas and a beta team if you don't listen anyway.

Extremely frustrating.

Angirl
12-23-2012, 12:55 AM
I cant create. I enter in name and abbreviation and submit. Thrn thd page just reloads. Also I cant join a faction. Any. I acceptvinvite nothing happens. Was in one already but with these bugd bugs it deleted me. No the faction didnt.

I have the same issue, As far as I am aware I am part of a faction but have no idea how to do anything as all I can see is the join factions page.

Iphone user.

Bronson
12-23-2012, 01:15 AM
I have the same issue, As far as I am aware I am part of a faction but have no idea how to do anything as all I can see is the join factions page.

Iphone user.

This is the second time I have posted after you, looks like I'm creeping up behind Analgirl...

Angirl
12-23-2012, 01:19 AM
This is the second time I have posted after you, looks like I'm creeping up behind Analgirl...

Well stop creeping and help me out lol.

andy_xyz2004
12-23-2012, 01:36 AM

Iphone user.

I think only android user has this problem,
i got reply from support, and they're trying to fix manually by added invisible member to request pending.

Angirl
12-23-2012, 01:39 AM
i got reply from support, and they're trying to fix manually by added invisible member to request pending.

Well Im an Iphone user and I have this problem!

Mksound
12-23-2012, 05:11 AM
Im ios user too. Same issue. Cant create one on my galaxy note 2. Could that be cus im only level 2 on my note 2?

Athenica
12-23-2012, 04:58 PM

Seen this coming from a mile away...

This is why I haven't joined any factions..

Morphlingman
12-23-2012, 07:23 PM

I have a member in my faction with the same problem. He's on an iPad.

CJ54
12-23-2012, 09:38 PM
EDIT: Yeah, bad idea. thanks mxz.

mxz
12-23-2012, 09:48 PM
A poor suggestionI think its all Android people. They can't leave, be kicked from, or see their faction's window. That's going to be a lot of codes...

CJ54
12-23-2012, 09:55 PM
I think its all Android people. They can't leave, be kicked from, or see their faction's window. That's going to be a lot of codes...

Yeah, actually, let me adjust that post. We know about the Android issue and are working on those already, but if it is happening to iOS players (not leaders who can't kick, but iOS players who are showing up as invisible) we need to know that.

WhoAmI
12-23-2012, 09:57 PM
Thank you CJ
My id 195 864 365, android player, i already sent ticket 6 days ago, and they said will fix it manually by putting me on pending request of faction.