PDA

View Full Version : The Invisible Ghosts in our faction.

fearandrea
12-22-2012, 04:21 PM
Now we have two invisible members in our faction. Two members that can't participate and can not be booted out either. I know we are not the only ones but has anybody else had this problem and had it fixed?

Koz
12-22-2012, 04:51 PM
We have the same problem. What I've been reading its widespread. Android users are able to join multiple factions and are unable to be kicked out. I summited a ticket as many others have I'm sure. I'm guessing there is gonna be widespread glitches that will be delt with as world domination progresses. Figure there are gonna be a lot of busy programmers

fearandrea
12-23-2012, 08:12 AM
We have the same problem. What I've been reading its widespread. Android users are able to join multiple factions and are unable to be kicked out. I summited a ticket as many others have I'm sure. I'm guessing there is gonna be widespread glitches that will be delt with as world domination progresses. Figure there are gonna be a lot of busy programmers
The funny thing is, one of the ghosts is an iPod user not Android. So frustrating!

Kevin Harvey
12-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Level 134 Terminator & level 164 Alonso both can not be kicked, sit & do nothing. I am so mad because each seat is very expensive!

Shinazueli
12-23-2012, 01:13 PM
The Ghosts would also like to be able to play...

zaraza...
12-29-2012, 01:41 PM
have same problem with inactives, cant remove them, keep getting Error message. also, as Faction leader, we should be able to see who donates what and when.

Major Silverback
12-29-2012, 01:55 PM
have same problem with inactives, cant remove them, keep getting Error message. also, as Faction leader, we should be able to see who donates what and when.

Are u sure they r inactives or do they have the same problem I do where the faction can see me, but I can't see them or get into the faction. It's a problem with a number of players. I'm on an iPad, BTW.