PDA

View Full Version : how can this happen?

kitzune
12-22-2012, 07:27 AM
during PVP this morning I saw something odd but no screenshots.

What happened was the first three attacks got me between 1545 and 1200 something. The oddness was the fourth attack was zero dollars. I have never seen cash disappear like that mid ten attacks and with no or little pause in my attacks.

The Billionaire
12-22-2012, 07:37 AM
They were online when you were attacking them and saw their money disappearing so banked it before you could rob anymore off them.

KemoKidd
12-22-2012, 07:52 AM
Yep. Nothing weird about that. I've seen that happen a few times. What kills me is when I am attacking someone and all of a sudden they have more money!

Daswi
12-22-2012, 07:57 AM
Yep. Nothing weird about that. I've seen that happen a few times. What kills me is when I am attacking someone and all of a sudden they have more money!

True... But I love it!

Eddie Eagle Eye
12-22-2012, 12:37 PM
True... But I love it!

it's almost like a pay off to get out! Haha

If the money drops mid robbing , guaranteed they banked
EEE

Coldjoey
12-22-2012, 03:14 PM
I did that once and they flipped his lid said it took him 10 bullets to rob 1 building and then I took a share of it for one bullet. Called me a cheat and a few swear words and then worst of all, the ultimate insult. He accused me of working for FUNZIO (it was a while ago)

daystardawg
12-22-2012, 03:43 PM
during PVP this morning I saw something odd but no screenshots.

What happened was the first three attacks got me between 1545 and 1200 something. The oddness was the fourth attack was zero dollars. I have never seen cash disappear like that mid ten attacks and with no or little pause in my attacks.

thats happened to me several times both as attacker and one being attacked. if you are both actively playing and have a nice high speed access, then there is time to bank the $$$ on hand during the attacks.