PDA

View Full Version : BD10 run, keep getting hit.

GFF
12-22-2012, 05:33 AM
Anyone in the level 62 range with big numbers willing to go make a statement for me? Every time I get to 800k or 900k, along comes the same person to pummel me. They have 76A/71D stats. I can PM player name, not sure if I should post it or not.

Winstrol
12-22-2012, 05:55 AM
It's punishment for camping :D !

King Gabriel388
12-22-2012, 05:56 AM
Anyone in the level 62 range with big numbers willing to go make a statement for me? Every time I get to 800k or 900k, along comes the same person to pummel me. They have 76A/71D stats. I can PM player name, not sure if I should post it or not.

Have you communicated with the player? When I do what that player is doing to you, the players on the receiving end of my attacks are very clever. They ask for an alliance and some will start their sweet talking, prayers and whatever they can think of to get alliance.

GFF
12-22-2012, 10:59 AM
Have you communicated with the player? When I do what that player is doing to you, the players on the receiving end of my attacks are very clever. They ask for an alliance and some will start their sweet talking, prayers and whatever they can think of to get alliance.

No I haven't. I figured that it would just give him more reason to come after me.

War Eagle
12-22-2012, 11:25 AM
It wouldn't hurt to ask them nicely to stop. I know I'm way more inclined to stop hitting another player if they ask.
Just don't be rude or angry about it. After all, the person hitting you is just playing the game.

Shinazueli
12-22-2012, 12:00 PM
It wouldn't hurt to ask them nicely to stop. I know I'm way more inclined to stop hitting another player if they ask.
Just don't be rude or angry about it. After all, the person hitting you is just playing the game.

This. Most people aren't asshats and will likely ally if you ask nicely.

DIrishB
12-22-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm also on the quest to BD9. Been hit a few times, but luckily only lost about 50k. I'm at the 800k range as well, so should be able to get there in the next couple days as long as I don't get hit huge... then it's on to the long trek to 1.7 mil for BD10 (thanks to Lumber Mill discount).

GFF
12-22-2012, 04:37 PM

Oh ya, I agree. I can't blame them for hitting me and wouldn't be rude about it at all. I will ask nicely and see what happens.

It's kinda my own fault in a way, I guess. I can usually only collect 4 or 5 times a day, so I end up trying to camp my way over a million.

Proprioc3ption
12-22-2012, 04:49 PM
Ask him politely to stop... and if it continues and he rises to 69, I'll ask Hhhh to give him a visit, with a subtle msg not to attack forums members repeatedly or their will be consequences.

Sixmoons
12-23-2012, 09:34 PM
Wipe the snot, tears and drivel from your face and either increase your stats or ask your attacker politely for alliance. This is Kingdom Age - a social PVP game, not Dora the explorer goes camping with marshmellows.

Shinazueli
12-23-2012, 11:13 PM
Wipe the snot, tears and drivel from your face and either increase your stats or ask your attacker politely for alliance. This is Kingdom Age - a social PVP game, not Dora the explorer goes camping with marshmellows.

Not that I disagree with your point, but that was rather harsh, given the tone of his OP.

tcapi
12-24-2012, 01:59 AM
I would avoid doing BD run during these few days as players would have more time to play and the risk exposure for your gold that is not vaulted should be higher.

Good luck to those that attempt the BD run.

Evilcloak
12-24-2012, 06:34 AM

^ this is the way

Chups
12-24-2012, 08:22 AM
If you are being attacked and losing then you are not ready for a BD10 run.

ezinap
12-24-2012, 10:15 AM
...Dora the explorer goes camping with marshmellows.
Sounds like a fun game to me!

Everson25
12-24-2012, 02:52 PM
Well, I won't much as it has been said all already. I would check how much pvp and pve is doing. As he's on your feeding news it's easy to check if he's moving or not. If he's moving is just a matter of time to levell up. At the same time I would improve my attack. To be honest, I've seen stronger players than him around this level. Considering you can buy Hydra that would boost your stats, plus some w/a. It's not that difficult. You just need to think about the best strategy and put on action.

If I were doing something big I wouldn't complain I would just change the way I'm playing. It's a war game. If you can't then I agree with what was said: you are not prepared for a run on your BD.

GQNammmer
12-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Maybe you should be at a level where 70k attack cant hurt you. I love how these people with low stats expect getting a free walk to get to bd10. Bd10 needs to be earned. When i started my bd10 run, it took me months to build up the defensive stats for me to get to achieve this gruelling goal.

Ght200
12-24-2012, 05:46 PM
If I saw your kingdom, with all its unprotected gold, I would strike, just as your attacker did. That's the nature of the game. Rather than ask forum members to help you by offering (in a very passive aggressive way) to PM them the name of the attacker, reach out to that person. If I were in her/his shoes I would back down, and I think s/he would to. Alternatively, build up your defense. As another poster commented, if you're being attacked you aren't ready for a BD 10 run.

As an aside, I'm at level 62, with much higher stats than the OP's attacker. If the OP wants to out the attacker s/he should have the courage to out themselves.... so I can attack them. :)

SevenO9
12-25-2012, 11:55 AM

Complete nonsense.

GinaCovey
12-25-2012, 10:56 PM
IBIZA Music (http://youtu.be/VR1qzNkMpjQ).... the island where DJs and house music rule ! Because of their love of electronic music, the duo have built a production studio on the little Balearic island where they are connected with the best DJs in the world and at the centre of the underground music scene. The two frenchmen have played the famous QUEEN CLUB PARIS for Eric Capone (where all the star DJs have played) and had a residency with NIKKI BEACH for Julien Roussel. Their music colorful, captivating invite you to a musical journey "caliente" the taste of IBIZA with Julien Roussel & Eric Capone ! Check it out at: http://youtu.be/VR1qzNkMpjQ

sborgnanera
12-26-2012, 04:58 AM

1/ ask him if it's possible to be ally with your code xxx-xxx-xxx on his wall

2/ stay all the time below 330.000 gold until he level up or accept to be ally : spend your unvaulted money in high priest or in weapon/armor like mail crushers/hawkslayer leather

3/ upgrade your temple until level 5

4/ upgrade your water temple as higher than you can

1/2/3/4 are the priorities but but if he accepts to be your ally or if he level up, save your money to upgrade your BD until the next attact

how much high priest do you have ?

Winstrol
12-26-2012, 06:00 AM
1/ ask him if it's possible to be ally with your code xxx-xxx-xxx on his wall

2/ stay all the time below 330.000 gold until he level up or accept to be ally : spend your unvaulted money in high priest or in weapon/armor like mail crushers/hawkslayer leather

3/ upgrade your temple until level 5

4/ upgrade your water temple as higher than you can

1/2/3/4 are the priorities but but if he accepts to be your ally or if he level up, save your money to upgrade your BD until the next attact

how much high priest do you have ?
2nd is totally wrong as 4th one , don't bother to buy weapons from shop unless you have 1500 dragons and instead of upgrading water temple , upgrade some boost builds.

sborgnanera
12-26-2012, 06:17 AM
2nd is totally wrong as 4th one , don't bother to buy weapons from shop unless you have 1500 dragon

I guess you have forgotten that he doesn't have BD10, so when you reach 900 high priest at level 60, the only way to spend your money to increase your stat is to buy weapons/armors...

Winstrol
12-26-2012, 07:25 AM
I guess you have forgotten that he doesn't have BD10, so when you reach 900 high priest at level 60, the only way to spend your money to increase your stat is to buy weapons/armors...
Better to upgrade boosting buildings unless you have 50k income per hour , because weapons cost almost twice more than dragons

sborgnanera
12-26-2012, 07:35 AM
sure but you can do it both to be all the time under 330.000

Rothstar
12-30-2012, 07:59 PM

I respectfully disagree. I'm just over level 50 with a defense of 73k. I was attacked and lost to someone with a much higher attack than my defense. As some have already posted, attacking is part of the game. There is always going to be someone stronger than me or you. I just simply ask my attacker if they want to become allies. If they post their code on their wall I send them an ally request otherwise I'll post my code. About 99% of the time, these players are very kind and will accept.

Eddie_m63
12-31-2012, 10:15 AM
I respectfully disagree. I'm just over level 50 with a defense of 73k. I was attacked and lost to someone with a much higher attack than my defense. As some have already posted, attacking is part of the game. There is always going to be someone stronger than me or you. I just simply ask my attacker if they want to become allies. If they post their code on their wall I send them an ally request otherwise I'll post my code. About 99% of the time, these players are very kind and will accept.

Agreed, I just started my BD10 upgrade this morning, while seeking gold I came across this guy with 30k higher then me so I left my code and continue the hunt...hours later he posted on my wall with his code lol, he figured it was the same eddie and wished me luck without attacking...sometimes I am just not that nice as I stole over 700k from players in the past 2 days.

Sprig
12-31-2012, 01:24 PM
Got my BD9 done over the Christmas holiday. Just over 48 hours to get it done. But the effort leveled me up and I think it will be best to strengthen my army first before pushing on to BD10. BIG difference between lvl 89 and what I am seeing at lvl 91.