PDA

View Full Version : Gree I see what your doing...

Glock40
12-21-2012, 02:49 PM
Old 10 events were slow and steady w vary inconsistent output.

Now collectible item drops almost every time till the very last one or 2. Requiring massive spending to get final one.

Anyone else see this pattern in last few events?

Babytway
12-21-2012, 02:55 PM
This is not new information

dudeman
12-21-2012, 03:22 PM
You mean there is a lower chance of getting an item once you collect more items? Geeze, it's almost like they have some kind of declining drop rate or something.

Dr. Dengus
12-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Is this a business or charity?

Tissues
12-21-2012, 03:58 PM
Funzio/Gree are in the entertainment business and like other forms of entertainment we are expect to pay a price for admission.
Unlike a movie or Theme Park, the price of entertainment in mobile gaming is not a fixed expense.
You can spend a little or you can spend a lot.
In some instance you have a shot at being paid for your entertainment when you win at the events.
The reality is that most of the players lose when they visit such gaming app's.
This is the price they/you pay to play the events and the game developers are entitled to charge for supplying the end Prize.
However you must realize that their primary business is separating you from your money and making you think you’re having fun while they do it.
Happy Gaming.. \m/(",)\m/

sister morphine
12-21-2012, 03:59 PM
Is this a business or charity?
It's gacha (http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2012/05/gacha-watch-japan-social-games/) is what it is

Derek Shane
12-21-2012, 11:44 PM
probably got an ivr calling the shots for them just like jaxex most likey

NTM
12-21-2012, 11:52 PM

Now collectible item drops almost every time till the very last one or 2. Requiring massive spending to get final one.

the first event i make i can hit many item for free, now i can't ^^ u see just Bro ! that why i have stop to buy Gold for event... u need to much and i don't think that a part of fun for a game...

now 2 items sometimes 3 when i play nolife... but Gold ? never.. i buy some building yeah and no items finish.. no advantage on war to buy item or not.. game change to fast and is not fair, gold buyer or not that the same...

Nicky the Nose
12-22-2012, 12:16 AM
Once again Sis nails it.

So Sis when you gonna join us in HTC? We need good players

sister morphine
12-22-2012, 02:17 AM
So Sis when you gonna join us in HTC? We need good players
Nicky, I don't play MW enough to justify taking a spot in HTC that could be better filled by another

Nicky the Nose
12-22-2012, 02:28 AM
Ok, but if you change your mind let us know

nopenopenope
12-22-2012, 09:35 AM
@OP, Crime City is so hard....

:rollseyes:

Beardy
12-22-2012, 09:58 AM

I only have 2 presents. Opened about 18 boxes, worst beginning of event for me.

But hopefully this means once if I get to 9, number 10 should be easy...:rolleyes: