PDA

View Full Version : Ally quanity?

BigBassTurd
12-21-2012, 01:45 PM
I have been wanting to try drop my allies lower as it seems lots of people have better luck like this till they get built up. How many allies should I keep if I have 500 allies at level 108 and have quite a lot of indestructable units and 573 expert attack drones? Also have been saving valor(+70k so far) for when I promote to major. Any tips on how many allies i should knock off? I already started removing low level allies as they can not attack me anyways. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

ohgreatitsryan
12-21-2012, 02:05 PM
Are you trying to drop allies to hide over vault? If so just be aware there really isn't a sweet spot for hiding, you can drop low enough where you won't lose any units if you have enough indestructable units, but then you won't be able to participate in the boss events, and most likely will still get hit enough where you can't save that much cash over vault. I'm at a little under 500 allies at lvl ~130, and I see everyone with allies from 160-500. Just some things to think about. There is really no right answer to that, and no real sweet spot to avoid all attacks.

BigBassTurd
12-21-2012, 02:13 PM
Yeah wanted to see if I could start over vaulting to gain more IPH. I just don't want to drop all my allies if it dosen't help and just drops my A/D.