PDA

View Full Version : Android Faction Leechers

vitus79
12-21-2012, 06:23 AM
any news on how to delete those leechers if they dont donate? does support remove them from the faction per request?

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-21-2012, 06:34 AM
There are two main issues with the android players integrating into an ios based faction.

1. When the android player could see the faction tabs correctly and tried to donate, the money would not show up in the faction yet be withdrawn from the players account.

2. After an unknown amount of time the android player can no longer access the faction tabs as if they do not belong to a faction. And on your end you see them, but you can't delete them.

So, yes support is suppose to be removing these players manually, but wait times must be long because I'm still stuck in between for like 4-5 days now.

Poopenshire
12-21-2012, 06:36 AM
My android LLP is intentionally not on a faction pending these issues. I hate to think of the resources wasted in all this mess.

chbranch
12-21-2012, 07:51 AM
any news on how to delete those leechers if they dont donate? does support remove them from the faction per request?

I take offense to the word "android leechers"....I would like to be referred to as a lazydonothing engineer.

vitus79
12-21-2012, 08:11 AM
I take offense to the word "android leechers"....I would like to be referred to as a lazydonothing engineer.

not ment to offend you, they know who they are. if u play for ur faction and donate and all, more power to you

HGF69
12-21-2012, 09:14 AM
Get it sorted please Gree, 3 days I've been waiting for you to remove an android player who I can see in my faction but he says he's not in it.

And today we can see a player post on the forum wall and donate but he doesn't show in the members list? what's going on! Clearly more than one issue going on.

Cobra Commander
12-21-2012, 09:16 AM
I'm on android, guess I could have some faction fun.