PDA

View Full Version : I got attacked by an ally is this a glitch?

XxGNUTxX
12-21-2012, 01:58 AM
?? ???

Force10JC
12-21-2012, 05:38 AM
I don't know if it's a glitch but I've noticed allies coming up on my attack/raid lists lately.

Sugarymama
12-21-2012, 07:11 AM
This has been a problem for a while. You should open a ticket. I plan on doing the same today. Thought the devs would have fixed it by now, but apparently it's not priority.

Speed ump
12-21-2012, 07:22 AM
The ally's showing up in your rival list is an issue that was fixed several days ago. At that time you could not attack them though you could see them. I an ally is attacking you now, I call that dump a chump. He dumped you and attacked you. The next thi g is he will sweet talk you into re allying him. Then he will do it again. You get more brownie points that way.

P4TR1C14N
12-21-2012, 01:56 PM
Its a feature, not a glitch...

nic4msu
12-21-2012, 02:57 PM
The ally's showing up in your rival list is an issue that was fixed several days ago. At that time you could not attack them though you could see them. I an ally is attacking you now, I call that dump a chump. He dumped you and attacked you. The next thi g is he will sweet talk you into re allying him. Then he will do it again. You get more brownie points that way.

My current allies are still showing up in my rival list. I'm doing my best to spot them and not raid or attack, but it continues to be an ongoing issue. I have actually confirmed while in their base from the rival list that they are still on my ally list, so this hasn't been fixed.

Fl@sh
12-21-2012, 03:16 PM
I go straight down the rival's list and attack everyone until I find someone giving me presents. They are showing up in the rival list for a reason.

azy
12-22-2012, 04:30 PM
I too have allies show up in the rivals list. Although I avoid raiding/attacking them, I did a few tests and they always returned "too weak to battle" and none of the buildings were raidable. That seemed to prevent friendly fire for me. Not sure how generalized that "protection" is.

Q Raider
12-22-2012, 05:57 PM
My HLP is still on the old platform.
Allies do appear in my rival list and I have been attacked by them several times now.
Decided to do a return tap after reading about the problem here and I get a message stating "you cannot attack an ally".

Maybe those Grunt allies that get dropped in the event games will now come in handy :-)