PDA

View Full Version : Does Gree really care about Android players. ... Is Mac money better?

tassychris
12-20-2012, 11:34 PM
How many days do we have to complain that the loot function does not work anymore. We play this game we know if something does not work. Yes we know it is random but it's not that random.
Which Indian complained that we were getting it to good? Sam seemed to know loot would be turned of before it was.
Just do the right thing.

Bala82
12-20-2012, 11:36 PM
It will take them few months to fix this problem last time this happened it took 2 months. Given that most of employee gearing down for christmas we might wait until February for them to fix it

Daswi
12-21-2012, 05:19 AM
Fix this problem Gree... or Dudeman will be visiting your hood next!

Dipstik
12-21-2012, 05:26 AM
Yes. We have hotter women too.

Dr BoneCrusher
12-21-2012, 05:34 AM
I think the reason is, you are holding your device upside down

Zeman
12-21-2012, 05:50 AM
Money is money, just Mac customers generate more money for Gree, hence the better service.
On android too, dont like it just not bothering anymore with it. The game basic rule is Gree puts off everybody cause they want more money and mac players keeps throwing them more money. So Gree has a love hate relationship with mac players. We android are the third rate citizen that can tag along.

Sandukan
12-21-2012, 06:19 AM
The simple explanation is that Crime City was an IOS only game and android was an add on. It's obvious that the android team is smaller/less equipped and arguably less talented.
Gree doesn't seem too worried as android money is only supplemental.

Bala82
12-21-2012, 06:26 AM
Well i have a feeling that Android team are working on getting monster quest and other gree game to android.

Sandukan
12-21-2012, 06:40 AM
Well i have a feeling that Android team are working on getting monster quest and other gree game to android.
Why would they when they can't manage the games they already have on the platform?

Bala82
12-21-2012, 06:52 AM
To make more money let look at it when Gree took over funzio they worked on getting modern war on Android they achieved that in September and than they launched monster quest for IOS and with amount promos they did for this game i suspect by March 2013 they will have Monster quest on android.

Sandukan
12-21-2012, 07:00 AM
But that is just the problem.
Why build for IOS only and then spend time trying to bring it to android.
Why not create a game that works on both platforms from the ground up and not modify later?

Bala82
12-21-2012, 07:09 AM
Too time consuming ?

They have deadlines can you imagine them saying

Gree employee: we're sorry we have this game ready for IOS but not for android .
The boss :why can't we launched the product?,
Gree employee: it's not available on both platforms ?
The boss: So how long do we have to delay?
Gree employee: 6 months
The Boss : So we are loosing revenue if we wait so let's launch the product -it makes business sense this is what our customer want and will leading increase in revenue
Gree Employee : ok boss we will launch it

Sorry i am just bored. :D

Deluxe
12-21-2012, 07:21 AM
Why not create a game that works on both platforms from the ground up and not modify later?

Its simple, quantity over quality. They dont care about putting out a product that works flawlessly. They put product out all the time (almost every single event has SOME sort of issue) that dont work right but they generate revenue and then Gree scrambles to address issues after the fact. People always spend serious cash on these flawed events and same goes for ios vs. android launches so why wouldnt gree roll it out?

sexkitteh
12-21-2012, 08:04 AM
I love your h8tr p0ny Dip lolz

So what happened with android???

sexkitteh
12-21-2012, 08:06 AM
Too time consuming ?

They have deadlines can you imagine them saying

Gree employee: we're sorry we have this game ready for IOS but not for android .
The boss :why can't we launched the product?,
Gree employee: it's not available on both platforms ?
The boss: So how long do we have to delay?
Gree employee: 6 months
The Boss : So we are loosing revenue if we wait so let's launch the product -it makes business sense this is what our customer want and will leading increase in revenue
Gree Employee : ok boss we will launch it

Sorry i am just bored. :D

I can just picture this conversation at gree hq going down....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=setLfUYi8cc

Bala82
12-21-2012, 12:45 PM
There's a new update for android :)

djesus
12-21-2012, 12:47 PM
There's a new update for android :)

and it did absolutely nothing lol.

Bala82
12-21-2012, 12:51 PM
Yeah LOL but they haven't launched data update for android yet when that happen we get the events.

ps: have they fix bottle loot ?

djesus
12-21-2012, 12:59 PM
Yeah LOL but they haven't launched data update for android yet when that happen we get the events.

ps: have they fix bottle loot ?

yea, i havent gotten any bottles... yet haha

Doom837
12-21-2012, 01:09 PM
Still no up date for me. 1217_4

Bala82
12-21-2012, 01:10 PM
Still no up date for me. 1217_4

It should happen when you get your daily scratcher tomorrow

KizbotBro
12-21-2012, 03:44 PM

Different programming language I would imagine. Bit like saying Im going to write the English to French dictionary in German

Ripper
12-21-2012, 04:51 PM
Yes. We have hotter women too.

http://m.UploadEdit.com/b007/1356137339291.gif (http://m.UploadEdit.com/b007/1356137339291.gif)