PDA

View Full Version : End of the World Starts Tomorrow

Opinvu
12-20-2012, 12:55 PM
There are many theories and guesses about a Mayan Calander cycle. Whatever they were tracking doesn't matter when you compare it to the real threat that endangers every living thing on the planet; yet it seems to mainly be targeting humanity. This is serious, no , not aliens or guns or liberals, and no I am not talking global warming. All of those things are just distractions to the real problem. The Pacific Ocean is the worlds largest ocean and contains the largest population of life. It is also responsable for billions of deaths in human history. Think about this, it harbors known killers, you and I would be arrested for hiding a killer whale in our basement. Yet the ocean hides them from justice without sanction. The Pacific Ocean has been launching attacks on countries along it's boarder for thousands of years. In just the past 20 years it has launched waves of weather related attacks upon North America. El Nino, El Nina origionated from a strange warming in...... the Pacific Ocean. The power plant in Japan recently hit by a tsunami! Even this week the Pacific Ocean has been causing earthquakes all along the Pacific Rim.... Its time to start a WAR!

How many have to die before we say enough is enough? If we don't do something now the world will end for us and all that will remain is the Pacific Ocean to maraude and pillage our mother earth!

ohgreatitsryan
12-21-2012, 05:15 PM
I'd love to try the meth you're getting.

Warfiend
12-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Nuking the pacific ocean may be our only chance at long term survival. When will our leaders act!?

Hero of Time
12-24-2012, 06:01 PM
On January 1st Im gonna watch 2012 and laugh.

Opinvu
12-24-2012, 09:28 PM
Nuking the pacific ocean may be our only chance at long term survival. When will our leaders act!?

I think we should start with a boycott and pickett signs. Maybe a stern letter and we can draw a big red line in the sand.

SoccerStud
12-24-2012, 09:31 PM
How the hell do you fight an inanimate object?

Opinvu
12-25-2012, 07:40 AM
You first demoralize it and run negative ads about it....you gotta work FB into somehow to get a large number of thumbs up which will give you inanimate object attack bonuses..... and then eventually you burn it or burry it right? If that don't work we hire Morgan Freeman to make a video urging the world to take action.

ohgreatitsryan
12-26-2012, 02:08 AM
My brain hurts. No post doc work prepared me for this.

Opinvu
12-31-2012, 02:29 PM
And nothing could prepare you for this brainstorm!! I have found a solution to the Pacific Ocean!!! After 30sec of intense research an lab experimentation I found the only weapon to defeat this threat.

Beach Towels! Now hold on, I know what your thinking, that would be one big towel.... but if everyone brought beach towels and their dryers we could defeat it! :p

Dudebot121256
12-31-2012, 09:54 PM
How the hell do you fight an inanimate object?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PN6xemdjik

SoccerStud
12-31-2012, 11:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PN6xemdjik
Lmfao!!! That's awesome...! You made my year

King Fox
04-07-2013, 06:22 AM
This happens every few years.

Aspire
04-14-2013, 09:16 AM
We survived and will keep on doing so until the sun blows up...and its going to be a long way away