PDA

View Full Version : It's the end of the World as we know it

Arizona
12-20-2012, 11:40 AM
Well prognosticators, you may have it right this time. Eventually you gotta be right, but whose gonna know.
As the last song to be played in the history of the world (part 5), here we go again; and enjoy. See you 2moro if your god allows it!
and here's your your handheld link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-bokeh9rDo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-bokeh9rDo

FYV
12-20-2012, 11:53 AM
Yes Arizona, I know from good source that everyone will die tomorrow. So everyone may as well donate all their cash to their faction before midnight tomorrow.

Fi.

FYV
12-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Ps did u mean procrastinators?

andypandy2
12-20-2012, 12:05 PM
The spelling police will come and kill us in our sleap.

Arizona
12-20-2012, 12:06 PM
Ps did u mean procrastinators?

Ummmmmm....Nope, I meant sere's and fortune tellers. I betcha there's a few procrastinators in with those darn prognosticators though. Get those two groups together and you're in for a treat!

Shinazueli
12-20-2012, 12:41 PM
The spelling police will come and kill us in our sleap.

I really, really wish they would. So badly.

And sleap? Really? Please tell me you did that on purpose. I had to force my iPhone to type that, it tried to autocorrect it three times. That's how bad some people fail.

Jhenry02
12-20-2012, 12:45 PM
I've got cigars, soda, chai latte, plenty of ammunition, a hand water pump, food, and a generator.

I live in a shack, I poop in an outhouse, I eat what I kill. Let the grid go down, Lord, I don't need it.

-J

Sugarymama
12-20-2012, 12:53 PM
I really, really wish they would. So badly.

And sleap? Really? Please tell me you did that on purpose. I had to force my iPhone to type that, it tried to autocorrect it three times. That's how bad some people fail.

LOL...my my, we are busy today on the forum...;) Nice to see you posting. :o

And, spell check won't really matter if tomorrow is "the end", right??

Shinazueli
12-20-2012, 01:02 PM
LOL...my my, we are busy today on the forum...;) Nice to see you posting. :o

And, spell check won't really matter if tomorrow is "the end", right??

Yeah I had my blowup. Then I got over it. I'm still angry that they fail so badly at communications, but I'm not going to let that stop me from enjoying wrecking nubs in game. And seriously, if it's your birth language, there is absolutely no excuse for not spelling, using grammar, and punctuating sentences. Other than bare stupidity.

And if tomorrow is the end, I'll eat this phone and then go get my guns.

aether100
12-20-2012, 01:07 PM
21 December has Arrived in Australia

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=00e_1356027757

Sugarymama
12-20-2012, 01:16 PM
Ummmmmm....Nope, I meant sere's and fortune tellers. I betcha there's a few procrastinators in with those darn prognosticators though. Get those two groups together and you're in for a treat!

Hey Arizona! Nice to see you chatting away. I wish I hadn't been in meetings all day...lol.

Hopefully the world won't end any time soon. I haven't gotten my ACs yet...lol.

Gambit12
12-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Wow! The end of the world on my birthday...Lol!

Ramshutu
12-20-2012, 02:40 PM
I have a pre-programmed text message and email that I am going to send out if the world ends:

"Lol"

Arizona
12-20-2012, 03:20 PM
Hey Arizona! Nice to see you chatting away. I wish I hadn't been in meetings all day...lol.

Hopefully the world won't end any time soon. I haven't gotten my ACs yet...lol.
...and I haven't been to Brooklyn yet. Guess I'll wait till after the apocalypse.

Sugarymama
12-20-2012, 03:27 PM
...and I haven't been to Brooklyn yet. Guess I'll wait till after the apocalypse.

;) Well, if any city/borough is still standing after it, then we would be. Brooklyn is hot right now!! Lol.

When you get here, we'll go to a Nets game. The arena is brand spankin' new, so it should withstand any apocalyptic event..;)

Arizona
12-20-2012, 03:38 PM
;) Well, if any city/borough is still standing after it, then we would be. Brooklyn is hot right now!! Lol.

When you get here, we'll go to a Nets game. The arena is brand spankin' new, so it should withstand any apocalyptic event..;)
Oh yeah a Nets v Suns game. Last one I saw ended 161-159 to the Suns.

It kinda sucks tho, you guys get a brand new stadium, then a month or so later, the world ends. Bad planning I think!:D

BigBassTurd
12-20-2012, 03:38 PM
I think the Mayans just got lazy and said screw it thats enough we'll extend the calendar at a later date and never got around to it. :) "I HOPE!"

MerlinBlack
12-20-2012, 03:43 PM
And seriously, if it's your birth language, there is absolutely no excuse for not spelling, using grammar, and punctuating sentences. Other than bare stupidity.

Bare stupidity is not an excuse. Nor is stupidity an excuse when attired, though attire is encouraged.

Athenica
12-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Am I the only one who listened to the song while thinking of a scene in Chicken Little? Hm..... I need some chickens.....

Sugarymama
12-20-2012, 05:16 PM
Oh yeah a Nets v Suns game. Last one I saw ended 161-159 to the Suns.

It kinda sucks tho, you guys get a brand new stadium, then a month or so later, the world ends. Bad planning I think!:D

Nah, it was planned just right. Brooklyn is going to be like that village in France that people think will be spared at the end of the world. We're gonna be like Teflon Don!! ;)

Mksound
12-20-2012, 05:27 PM
This topic belongs in the off topic forum.
World itself will never blow up or anything. Well be here at least another 1007 years before the world will be made into perfection and the way God intended things before sin.

Shinazueli
12-20-2012, 05:43 PM
World itself will never blow up or anything. Well be here at least another 1007 years before the world will be made into perfection and the way God intended things before sin.

It has been prophesized: the world is going to end in the year 3019.

Arizona
12-20-2012, 05:46 PM
Nah, it was planned just right. Brooklyn is going to be like that village in France that people think will be spared at the end of the world. We're gonna be like Teflon Don!! ;)
Ok girl. Brooklyn it is. I'm gonna have so much fun after the apocalypse. Time to repopulate the species...Next!

Ferr
12-20-2012, 05:47 PM
It has been prophesized: the world is going to end in the year 3019.
You sure? I calculated 4085.

Athenica
12-20-2012, 05:49 PM

For one nobody really gives a care where this topic belongs to...

Second, 1007 years huh..... you're some kind of disciple or something?

Arizona
12-20-2012, 05:56 PM
Does anyone know if the Mayans were working on GMT or not. I seem to still be here almost 2 hrs into the apocalypse. I'm not completely drunk yet. Thought I'd save some in case those pesky Mayans miscalculated and I could try again 2moro. A quick response would be appreciated in case my house gets hit by an object from space.
Thanks and bye if I don't hear from you.:(

Dr. Dengus
12-20-2012, 06:03 PM
I have a pre-programmed text message and email that I am going to send out if the world ends:

"Lol"

This activated my lolface.

Well the world will either end today, or within the next 5 billion years. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Ferr
12-20-2012, 06:05 PM
This activated my lolface.

Well the world will either end today, or within the next 5 billion years. I'm leaning towards the latter.
Second that. May be a bit earlier though. We cant keep the magma hot that long lol

Arizona
12-20-2012, 06:06 PM
Hello Dr. D and Ferr. Looks like I'm having my last drink with you two guys.

Dr. Dengus
12-20-2012, 06:10 PM
Second that. May be a bit earlier though. We cant keep the magma hot that long lol

Haha. At least our sun will die peacefully, and not create a supernova.

Hello Dr. D and Ferr. Looks like I'm having my last drink with you two guys.

Sounds good to me, pour me one as well!

LeBarticus
12-20-2012, 06:40 PM
Have martinis and beers, what were doing over here . Smoke a blunt and do a line would ya?

Athenica
12-20-2012, 06:45 PM
Well its already Dec 21 here and yet no mass hysteria.....

Gambit12
12-20-2012, 06:50 PM
Well its already Dec 21 here and yet no mass hysteria.....

21st is my birthday & 2 hrs 10 mins left to go on Eastern Standard time...

Athenica
12-20-2012, 06:54 PM
21st is my birthday & 2 hrs 10 mins left to go on Eastern Standard time...

Well if the world doesn't end when your countdown is over then Happy Birthday to you sir..

cooch
12-20-2012, 06:58 PM
The chances of Gree shutting down tomorrow is higher than the world shutting down. What would we do with ourselves?

Shinazueli
12-20-2012, 07:01 PM
The chances of Gree shutting down tomorrow is higher than the world shutting down. What would we do with ourselves?

Lololol. I know what you'd do with yourself. I'd just make a game like it and charge money. :)

Athenica
12-20-2012, 07:02 PM
Panic, run for cover, start riots, loot every local stores, shut down main roads, burn everything we see...

here's a few I can think of..

Gambit12
12-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Well if the world doesn't end when your countdown is over then Happy Birthday to you sir..

Thanks a lot..!

Mksound
12-20-2012, 08:19 PM
For one nobody really gives a care where this topic belongs to...

Second, 1007 years huh..... you're some kind of disciple or something?

Naa. Well if a des pile of Jesus is one who follows him then yes. But I am just me. And I know what the word of God says about the last days and tonight ain't it lol. That's all I mean.

Athenica
12-20-2012, 11:04 PM
Naa. Well if a des pile of Jesus is one who follows him then yes. But I am just me. And I know what the word of God says about the last days and tonight ain't it lol. That's all I mean.

Okay.....

Anyway its 3 in the afternoon here and yet no chaos going on around my neighborhood :/

Mksound
12-20-2012, 11:23 PM
I'm glad that I haven't heard of any bad happening yet with people freaking out. 11:22pm pst here. Watching the show Fraiser tonight on Netflix. Many episodes tonight.

ladyfizz27
12-21-2012, 03:24 AM
11:24 am in the UK and as far as I can tell I am still alive :)

Opinvu
12-21-2012, 06:46 AM
There are many theories and guesses about a Mayan Calander cycle. Whatever they were tracking doesn't matter when you compare it to the real threat that endangers every living thing on the planet; yet it seems to mainly be targeting humanity. This is serious, no , not aliens or guns or liberals, and no I am not talking global warming. All of those things are just distractions to the real problem. The Pacific Ocean is the worlds largest ocean and contains the largest population of life. It is also responsable for billions of deaths in human history. Think about this, it harbors known killers, you and I would be arrested for hiding a killer whale in our basement. Yet the ocean hides them from justice without sanction. The Pacific Ocean has been launching attacks on countries along it's boarder for thousands of years. In just the past 20 years it has launched waves of weather related attacks upon North America. El Nino, El Nina origionated from a strange warming in...... the Pacific Ocean. The power plant in Japan recently hit by a tsunami! Even this week the Pacific Ocean has been causing earthquakes all along the Pacific Rim.... Its time to start a WAR!

How many have to die before we say enough is enough? If we don't do something now the world will end for us and all that will remain is the Pacific Ocean to maraude and pillage our mother earth!

MerlinBlack
12-21-2012, 06:58 AM
There are many theories and guesses about a Mayan Calander cycle. Whatever they were tracking doesn't matter when you compare it to the real threat that endangers every living thing on the planet; yet it seems to mainly be targeting humanity. This is serious, no , not aliens or guns or liberals, and no I am not talking global warming. All of those things are just distractions to the real problem. The Pacific Ocean is the worlds largest ocean and contains the largest population of life. It is also responsable for billions of deaths in human history. Think about this, it harbors known killers, you and I would be arrested for hiding a killer whale in our basement. Yet the ocean hides them from justice without sanction. The Pacific Ocean has been launching attacks on countries along it's boarder for thousands of years. In just the past 20 years it has launched waves of weather related attacks upon North America. El Nino, El Nina origionated from a strange warming in...... the Pacific Ocean. The power plant in Japan recently hit by a tsunami! Even this week the Pacific Ocean has been causing earthquakes all along the Pacific Rim.... Its time to start a WAR!

How many have to die before we say enough is enough? If we don't do something now the world will end for us and all that will remain is the Pacific Ocean to maraude and pillage our mother earth!

Yes! To arms! Let's fire up the coal plants and acidify the dern thing. That'll teach it.

MerlinBlack
12-21-2012, 07:02 AM

Er. I'm no theist, but last time I read the bible, it said in Mark that you knew no such thing. But if it is the case that you know the word of God, I do have some Greek and Hebrew words I'd like to have translated, since no one else knows what they mean.

Ferr
12-21-2012, 09:00 AM
There are many theories and guesses about a Mayan Calander cycle. Whatever they were tracking doesn't matter when you compare it to the real threat that endangers every living thing on the planet; yet it seems to mainly be targeting humanity. This is serious, no , not aliens or guns or liberals, and no I am not talking global warming nor the big oceans of this world. All of those things are just distractions to the real problem. The mother in law is the worlds largest problem. It is also responsable for billions of humans suffering from daily in law attacks and xmas disaster? Think about this, it harbors known killers, you and I would be arrested for hiding a mother in law in our basement. Yet the world hides them from justice without sanction. They have been attacking the well deserved happiness and joy of millions of innocent families, jealously seeking discomfortness in the faces of their suns and doughters in law poisoning their minds and love for their own suns and doughters for their own selfish benefit. it is time to start a WAR!

How many have to die before we say enough is enough? If we don't do something now the world will end for us and all that will remain is the Mother in law to maraude and pillage our mother earth!

Cobra Commander
12-21-2012, 09:23 AM
Glad we are all still around today!

ladyfizz27
12-21-2012, 09:38 AM
Maybe were not safe yet. My friend just text me saying she has just seen a meteor!!

Cobra Commander
12-21-2012, 09:41 AM
Maybe were not safe yet. My friend just text me saying she has just seen a meteor!!

Hope I didn't speak too soon! Lol

Poopenshire
12-21-2012, 09:43 AM
Hope I didn't speak too soon! Lol

How do we know you didn't launch the meteor once you saw we were complacent.

Hail Cobra Commander!

Cobra Commander
12-21-2012, 10:01 AM
How do we know you didn't launch the meteor once you saw we were complacent.

Hail Cobra Commander!

Lol! The purpose of my existence is not to being harm. But I can't make the reason or my existence known until I can make a thread. How many posts do I have to make before that is possible?

Poopenshire
12-21-2012, 10:02 AM
You should be getting close, I think it was upped to abougt 20 or 25. don't worry I think you will get there fast.

Cobra Commander
12-21-2012, 10:10 AM
You should be getting close, I think it was upped to abougt 20 or 25. don't worry I think you will get there fast.

Lol! Thank you Poopenshire. I thought they upped it. I'm already tired of trying to get there. I don't want anybody to think I'm spamming cause that isn't the intent.

Poopenshire
12-21-2012, 10:15 AM
well you might like this then

http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/popups/MW_Anniversary-Dialog1.jpg
(http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/popups/MW_Anniversary-Dialog1.jpg)
or this

http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/popups/RainforestBox-Popup@2x.jpg

Cobra Commander
12-21-2012, 10:21 AM
well you might like this then

http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/popups/MW_Anniversary-Dialog1.jpg
(http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/popups/MW_Anniversary-Dialog1.jpg)
or this

http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/popups/RainforestBox-Popup@2x.jpg

I will only get the free unit. I can't compete in auctions. Thanks for sharing.