PDA

View Full Version : Still no luck in the battle...

vaporeon
12-19-2012, 10:38 PM
Well, I'm still trying to talk to the support team with the problems with my account. CJ is not responding to my PMs I'm sending and I sent him 5. He may also lock this thread, which would further prove my innocence in all this. Support is also not responding to my tickets I'm sending to them. I'm posting this here so you all can see how they are treating a paying customer. While I have not paid as much money as some other players here but 3 to 400 bucks is a lot when using it on a Android game.

So Gree if you dont want to fix my game account and work this issue out with me, I will be forced to file a lawsuit against GREE International Inc for damages to my game account. I do not want to do this and would rather work this out. Help me fix my game account so I can continue with the friends I made here.

Please be professional about this because you are not. I've been more then calm about all this. Others are also reporting the glitches you banned my game about. Please make this right.

Baraka
12-20-2012, 02:20 AM
What issues do you have m8?if anyone can sort it its CJ. He's doing like 10 ppls jobs. Bet he gets 1000s off messages a day.

Sugarymama
12-20-2012, 02:21 AM
Did you open a ticket via their website (not through in-game support)? That may get seen by someone other than CJ and will possible be escalated. Or it may be classified as priority and looked at faster.

When did you first open your ticket? If it was less than 5 business days ago, then give it a few more days. They usually take a week or so. And, you should probably factor in the holidays. I know it's frustrating. I experienced slow customer service with them as well...

Kiss Of Death
12-20-2012, 02:26 AM
What is with all these people carrying on about lawsuits... good luck with that and the thousands and thousands it will cost you and the months it will drag out and the likely result you'll get no costs awarded...

Is it the American dream to litigate yourself to a cozy lifestyle... I always thought the American dream was to be an entrepreneur and WORK your fortune up. Go break a leg and sue someone for public liability if you want some cash. Or go educate yourself about the legal system and its COSTS. You just look like an angry idiot with this sort of post.

If you want your money back and you paid by credit card go to your bank and complete a dispute and get it back! Or if you used itune cards write to itunes complaints and ask for a refund and formalise the complaint to GREE that way.

I hate these 'I'll sue you' mentality people.

Cousins
12-20-2012, 04:18 AM
Welcome back KoD xxx

Loving the post!

marebear
12-20-2012, 08:41 AM
Well, I'm still trying to talk to the support team with the problems with my account. CJ is not responding to my PMs I'm sending and I sent him 5. He may also lock this thread, which would further prove my innocence in all this. Support is also not responding to my tickets I'm sending to them. I'm posting this here so you all can see how they are treating a paying customer. While I have not paid as much money as some other players here but 3 to 400 bucks is a lot when using it on a Android game.So Gree if you dont want to fix my game account and work this issue out with me, I will be forced to file a lawsuit against GREE International Inc for damages to my game account. I do not want to do this and would rather work this out. Help me fix my game account so I can continue with the friends I made here. Please be professional about this because you are not. I've been more then calm about all this. Others are also reporting the glitches you banned my game about. Please make this right.I know you are frustrated but delete this thread and just wait. I promise CJ will help you. Don't flood his inbox. Just be nice, explain what happened. Mine took about two weeks to fix. If its a money issue then call apple and they will send you all your receipts for purchases. Then take a screen shot and forward them with your email to CJ. I know it's unfair and your mad. I would be too but give him a minute. He is always the guy who fixes everything.

vaporeon
12-20-2012, 08:52 AM
What is with all these people carrying on about lawsuits... good luck with that and the thousands and thousands it will cost you and the months it will drag out and the likely result you'll get no costs awarded...

Is it the American dream to litigate yourself to a cozy lifestyle... I always thought the American dream was to be an entrepreneur and WORK your fortune up. Go break a leg and sue someone for public liability if you want some cash. Or go educate yourself about the legal system and its COSTS. You just look like an angry idiot with this sort of post.

If you want your money back and you paid by credit card go to your bank and complete a dispute and get it back! Or if you used itune cards write to itunes complaints and ask for a refund and formalise the complaint to GREE that way.

I hate these 'I'll sue you' mentality people.

I also dont like like post like this that are quick to judge someone. I'm the last person on earth who would want to sue someone. I don't know how you see americans, but we are all not the same. I will only sue to make sure I get my game account back. I dont care about money.

vaporeon
12-20-2012, 08:53 AM
Did you open a ticket via their website (not through in-game support)? That may get seen by someone other than CJ and will possible be escalated. Or it may be classified as priority and looked at faster.

When did you first open your ticket? If it was less than 5 business days ago, then give it a few more days. They usually take a week or so. And, you should probably factor in the holidays. I know it's frustrating. I experienced slow customer service with them as well...

Whats their website?

vaporeon
12-20-2012, 08:55 AM
What issues do you have m8?if anyone can sort it its CJ. He's doing like 10 ppls jobs. Bet he gets 1000s off messages a day.

They are saying my game have instant land expansions that cost 0 gold. Thats a bunch of crap and they know that.

Ryans67
12-20-2012, 10:20 AM
File a complaint with itunes....Fastest way to receive a refund. And then just move on...

Shinazueli
12-20-2012, 10:38 AM
Guys, seriously, stop failing to read. He doesn't want his money back. He wants his GAME back.

vaporeon
12-20-2012, 09:48 PM
Guys, seriously, stop failing to read. He doesn't want his money back. He wants his GAME back.

Getting my game back is all I want.