PDA

View Full Version : Why?

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-19-2012, 08:00 PM
Because we can!!!

And so begins OPERATION PIRATE PAYBACK!!!

Jhenry02
12-19-2012, 08:50 PM
Thanks pj, I really hope that was just a love tap. Cus it hurt like hell.
Game on. And if you could please answer the question I left on your wall it would be appreciated. Been kinda worried.

-j

jay_usher
12-20-2012, 03:43 AM
When you speak.. Do you inly speak for yourself or do you speak for PUN?
You are your own worse enemy! You want people to boycott because the game is broke yet you take them out so the oblige by spending real money on the game to overcome the crap..
You say your not playing?
You say your not buying?
You say you want truces? (yet attack people that do)
You say your not bullies
You say your the for the people of the game
So much more
Just empty words on that part I guess?
Enjoy ur fake armys, your fake wins, your fake raids and fake war

Dutchie
12-20-2012, 03:56 AM
You are your own worse enemy! You want people to boycott because the game is broke yet you take them out so the oblige by spending real money on the game to overcome the crap..
You say your not buying?
You say your not bullies
So much more

The forum prat IS the fake!

Dhusagar
12-20-2012, 04:46 AM
You say your not buying?
You say your not bullies
So much more

If PJ is the mouthpiece for PUN, then they really need to re-think how they want to be represented. PJ is a prime example of contradiction. Anyone that believes a word this troll states is being taken in and made fun of!

War.Priest
12-20-2012, 07:13 AM
WTF is the point of this thread? Everyone is now dumber for having read it...

threefellow
12-20-2012, 08:36 AM
If PJ is the mouthpiece for PUN, then they really need to re-think how they want to be represented. PJ is a prime example of contradiction. Anyone that believes a word this troll states is being taken in and made fun of!

You forum fellows have been taken in and made fun of from day 1.
This is a war game. Payback? The friendly forum fellows do not
retaliate? We all aren't attacking every helpless player in the game
for silly blocks and fake cash? This won't continue and escalate once
the fake war starts? Is there a single day in this game where you
aren't attacked and/or raided?

BrodawgCanada
12-20-2012, 08:43 AM
I'm guess bi-polar. I'm mad, I'm happy, I'm gonna boycott, I'm gonna buy gold and attack, now I'm mad at Gree. Lol GREE thanks you!!!

threefellow
12-20-2012, 08:58 AM
I'm guess bi-polar. I'm mad, I'm happy, I'm gonna boycott, I'm gonna buy gold and attack, now I'm mad at Gree. Lol GREE thanks you!!!

We all thank you! Big fun! Bi-polar? Kids' stuff, I happen to know this
fellow who is tri-polar...minimum

CharlesBronson
12-20-2012, 09:07 AM
Why? You wanna know why?

http://www.seriesweb.com/actores/foto_ampliada/Henry-Rollins-2-grande.jpg

I have told you before:

If you'll give me one more chance
I swear that I will never lie to you again
Because now I see the destructive power of a lie
They're stronger than truth
I can't believe I ever hurt you
I swear
I will never to you lie again, please
Just give me one more chance
I will never lie to you again
I swear
That I will never tell a lie
I will never tell a lie
No, no
Ha ha ha ha ha hah haa haa haa haaa
Sucker
Sucker!
Oh, sucker
I am a liar
Yeah, I am a liar
Yeah I like it
I feel good
Ohh I am a liar
Yeah
I lie
I lie
I lie
Oh, I lie
Oh I lie
I lie
Yeah
Ohhh I'm a liar
I lie
Yeah
I like it
I feel good
I'll lie again
And again
I'll lie again and again
And I'll keep lying
I promise

Fl@sh
12-20-2012, 10:10 AM
I don't get it. Operation Pirate Payback makes absolutely no sense. Don't you have to lose something to get payback or revenge? Are you going to payback all the people for the $ they were too weak to protect? Usually that is done when the war is over. Last I checked, the war is still going strong. Are you guys all quitting?

Are you talking about Stuperfaction? I think we all agree they suck at life...

Arizona
12-20-2012, 12:33 PM

Explain to me why.. This is news to me. I thought it was pirates that suck at life.
Go on Fl@sh.. I really don't know who is the good guys anymore. Explain to the forum

Sugarymama
12-20-2012, 12:47 PM
WTF is the point of this thread? Everyone is now dumber for having read it...

Lol...was wondering where you have been. Hope you are well.

Shinazueli
12-20-2012, 12:51 PM
I hesitate to get into the middle of this, but are we seriously trying to say that people on this game are "good" and "bad"? I mean, I've had no in game interaction with any of you, and my vault thanks me for that, but what has anyone here done to deserve a "bad" title? Attacked your pixels? The casualties suck, but that's just part of the game.

If anything, you could call the makers of the game "bad" for allowing the situation to degenerate so far to where these people have literally nothing to fear. There should always be something to lose, and some of these guys have nothing to strike at. As an engineer, I hate bad designs. And that's one.

Fl@sh
12-20-2012, 01:58 PM
Explain to me why.. This is news to me. I thought it was pirates that suck at life.
Go on Fl@sh.. I really don't know who is the good guys anymore. Explain to the forumWe all signed up for a war game. The game was designed a certain way, and the pirates have mastered how to play the game within the Terms of Service we all agreed too. Sometimes the pirates are bullies or intimidating, they just are, no matter what bag of goodies PJ tries to sell us. They always have good reasons for doing this though. Some in my guild have been targeted lately, just for simply going over vault. Yet, haven't we all targeted over vault players to build the anniversary buildings? Haven't we targeted people who don't collect money buildings on time? All of us in here are more like pirates than we think. We all have allies, but we only use them to increase our A/D for our little avatar guy/girl or to avoid becoming shark bait. They use them to take full advantage of the game that is out there, cooperating with each other to coordinate attacks on players unfortunate enough to draw their attention. Why is this considered wrong?

1earEddie
12-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Argh Flash, who is pot? Who is kettle?...who is wrong? 1ear no care.
1ear whack. You no like 1ear? He whack again. Report 1ear?
He whack again. Whine 1ear? He whack again. Apologize 1ear?
He no care, whack again. No like whack? No play

Bronson
12-20-2012, 02:19 PM
Fl@sh gets it! We are all Pirates you just don't want to admit it, maybe a whack off 1ear will clear what's between your ears.

BTW - CharlesBronson above - that's not me!

Fl@sh
12-20-2012, 02:22 PM
Yes

Try to whack 1ear, he whack back...

Arizona
12-20-2012, 03:45 PM
Why is this considered wrong?
Hmmmmm, was really asking about SuperFaction and your comment, "they suck at life", and not for a defence of pirates.

Fl@sh
12-20-2012, 04:05 PM
I can't go into too much detail here.

Speed ump
12-20-2012, 04:17 PM
Arizona, if you think pirates are bad, you don't even want to know the truth about much of superfaction. Hi war priest, long time no see. Flash does get it, and shin too. People arnt good or bad for how they play the game. It only shows you take it too serious if you think this.either you have envy of what other have, or angry at your perceived loses. I enjoy my success on my stronger games, and yet I am drawn more to my weaker games sometimes too. I seem to get more reactions from people when I lose than I do when I win. So what does that say?

Sugarymama
12-20-2012, 04:19 PM
I don't get it. Operation Pirate Payback makes absolutely no sense. Don't you have to lose something to get payback or revenge? Are you going to payback all the people for the $ they were too weak to protect? Usually that is done when the war is over. Last I checked, the war is still going strong. Are you guys all quitting?

Lol..you said "Stuperfaction"...;) I don't know enough about them to have an opinion, but it just sounds funny..

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-20-2012, 04:27 PM
Fl@sh gets it! We are all Pirates you just don't want to admit it, maybe a whack off 1ear will clear what's between your ears.

BTW - CharlesBronson above - that's not me!

You got yourself another "fanboy", B.

I think its time we start calling you BIGGEST B, okay BIGGEST B?