PDA

View Full Version : A canned message and a closed ticket.

ohgreatitsryan
12-19-2012, 07:02 PM
I sent in a ticket a few days ago on MW, got a canned message and then this morning I got the closed ticket survey notification. That wasn't a problem, I realize they are fixing the problem with android and factions, and that didn't bug me. Today, across both platforms for MW, as well as CC for iOS on a ticket I sent in a week ago, and that I had never even gotten a response to for my issue, I got the closed ticket survey notifications. Anyone else having this problem? Anyone else feel like support is just giving up?

CAPT.GIN
12-19-2012, 07:07 PM
I sent in a ticket a few days ago on MW, got a canned message and then this morning I got the closed ticket survey notification. That wasn't a problem, I realize they are fixing the problem with android and factions, and that didn't bug me. Today, across both platforms for MW, as well as CC for iOS on a ticket I sent in a week ago, and that I had never even gotten a response to for my issue, I got the closed ticket survey notifications. Anyone else having this problem? Anyone else feel like support is just giving up?

Yea I got those to... They told me because of all the layoffs, there so busy that there fixing or working on fixing issues without responding back

ohgreatitsryan
12-19-2012, 07:09 PM
Okay, that is at least reassuring. I was assuming they just hated me for my really vicious and negative reviews of a certain useless, and unnamed CSR...

CAPT.GIN
12-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Okay, that is at least reassuring. I was assuming they just hated me for my really vicious and negative reviews of a certain useless, and unnamed CSR...

Lol they really hate me one time I spammed them 50 times in one day

Ericinico
12-19-2012, 07:24 PM
I've sent in a ticket once, got the survey the next day, and then received the response 3 weeks later when I had forgotten that I had even sent in a ticket (and the response was: we can't help you). Honesty, don't be surprised or upset. You have no right to assume Gree can do their job :)

ohgreatitsryan
12-19-2012, 07:33 PM
Yeah, I've been playing long enough to assume they wont actually help, but they used to at least try and smoke screen us.

Morphlingman
12-19-2012, 07:46 PM
I have two tickets sent in last week, waiting for a response. And i have a third ready to go, but waiting for some resolution on, before I complain about the useless "Typhoon Class Destroyer", I used gold to get, that does not work.

DeeFence
12-19-2012, 08:08 PM
I registered on the forum 3 weeks ago, and still have not received my activation email. I know my email is not black listed as I run a web development firm. Last week I received a customer satisfaction survey saying my request was closed.. What a Joke! I had to create a new account so i could post on the forum, but the customer service is non-existent. New players beware.. You should not spend real money on this game.. You will only be dissapponted with the result... Players call the company Greed for a reason.

Athenica
12-19-2012, 08:51 PM
Oh they reply alright.... not that it matters since most of it are either computer generated or lazy standard texts.

Though on other games they really are active and does answer intelligently.

marebear
12-19-2012, 08:56 PM
Here you can check your tickets or reopen them at this site. Use your log in that you set up in the game. I too had a ticket get a survey response email but no actual response. https://crimecity.zendesk.com/home