PDA

View Full Version : WAR definition, clarification

Speed ump
12-19-2012, 09:17 AM
War is an organized, armed, and, often, a prolonged conflict that is carried on between states, nations, or other parties typified by extreme aggression, social disruption, and usually high mortality.[1][2] War should be understood as an actual, intentional and widespread armed conflict between political communities, and therefore is defined as a form of political violence.[1][3] The set of techniques used by a group to carry out war is known as warfare. An absence of war (and other violence) is usually called peace.

The name of the game is Modern War. You are attacked because this is a war game. There will be many underlying reason for attacks, such is the nature of war. Quit whining about being attacked for this reason, or that reason. No reason at all is needed. It is not wrong in any way, shape, or form. You don't like it, tough. Find a game that doesn't involve war. Quit whining when the word war is used as an excuse for attacks. Quit being a baby, quit your crying,
Play the game. Or leave. All the moaning and groaning isn't going to stop you being warred upon, and all your attacks on others weren't all for a noble cause. You attacked because you plays a war game. In the end I don't care why you attacked. If you care that's your problem. Attack and be attacked, and the MW world will be a much happier place. Now stand in line, I'm going in to attack. All whiners get special attention. why? because I can.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-19-2012, 09:21 AM
I second that emotion.

I call for the vote.

Pirates, what say you?

War?

Peace?

I vote for WAR.

Speed ump
12-19-2012, 09:24 AM
If I wanted peace, I would never have gotten married, much less play this game. I'm a glutton for punishment. Bring it on.

Spanish Fly
12-19-2012, 09:27 AM
Amen to that...

Poopenshire
12-19-2012, 09:28 AM
War is the answer.

albeezy
12-19-2012, 09:29 AM
Which style you prefer?
Guerilla warfare? (would make sense with all the name changes you guys do)
Red Coats style (where you line up across from the enemy and shoot)?
Kamikaze (nevermind, you are all gold)!
Cyber Warfare? This game is played on the internets after all!
Psychological warfare? (I think this is one of your personal favorites!).
Biological? I got a few biowarfare troops myself!
Nuclear? This could be hazardous to your health so be careful!
Star Wars? Im a big fan too!
Storage Wars! I'll let you in on a secret, that show is rigged!
Rap Battles? Good thing you recruited Bronsizzle! He gots skillz yo!

Bronson
12-19-2012, 09:31 AM
I vote war, so lets all carrying on playing this game as was intended.

Ganja
12-19-2012, 10:01 AM
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

GRW
12-19-2012, 10:22 AM
Put a tick for me in the "war" box

Fl@sh
12-19-2012, 11:16 AM
I just want to compliment speed ump for the structure of his post. Thank you for using paragraphs.

Poopenshire
12-19-2012, 11:43 AM
More volunteers needed for a Great War game.

albeezy
12-19-2012, 11:46 AM
More volunteers needed for a Great War game.
wouldnt you prefer a good game of chess?

http://youtu.be/ecPeSmF_ikc

Poopenshire
12-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Chess is for my Tree Snipers. We are looking for people who over vault and don't collect in time. Typically these folks hide low ally count as well.

albeezy
12-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Chess is for my Tree Snipers. We are looking for people who over vault and don't collect in time. Typically these folks hide low ally count as well.
I cleaned em all out yesterday to build my second Anniversary Center! Looks like you will have to wait another 24 hours! LOL

EDIT: If you are looking for cash, just sit on FERRs base and hit those ACs! 75M a piece will net you 60M+ for 3 clicks! It took me all day raiding everything in sight to get that much yesterday! Oh and he has a lot more you can collect! Take it from me! I got his base once!

Oh, and I remember when I raided FERR's base as he said we could and I caught all kinds of heat, even from PJ! I am special! Then, its easy to complain about me, I dont have a golden army that could crush the haters! Run along children! READ SOME BOOKS!

Vballmadam
12-19-2012, 12:32 PM
This is a game people! Let the battles begin!

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 12:35 PM
wouldnt you prefer a good game of chess?

http://youtu.be/ecPeSmF_ikc

I'm going to start calling you the YouTube Clip King...lol. Always with a damn clip.

albeezy
12-19-2012, 12:43 PM
I'm going to start calling you the YouTube Clip King...lol. Always with a damn clip.

Pffft, please! This is the YouTube King! He makes millions off it!
http://cbsboston.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/danieltosh.jpg?w=420

Plus, sometimes it is easier to post a relevant video than type! LOL

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 12:45 PM
I know...genius idea. Anyone on the internet has seen at least one YouTube clip. You know what that translates to? Ka-ching!!! ;)

Poopenshire
12-19-2012, 01:30 PM
Patrice O'neal did that years before that schmuck. It was calles Webjunk 20.

albeezy
12-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Patrice O'neal did that years before that schmuck. It was calles Webjunk 20.
That's like saying Ali G did that years before Andy Milonakis. They were both still hilarious!

ckos
12-19-2012, 02:03 PM
If I wanted peace, I would never have gotten married

So, so true.

Quote of the day! Thank you Speed Ump : )

Vballmadam
12-19-2012, 02:08 PM
I guess you two married the wrong women!

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 02:08 PM
That's like saying Ali G did that years before Andy Milonakis. They were both still hilarious!

And unfortunately, Patrice is deceased now. Gone too soon...:(

Poopenshire
12-19-2012, 02:11 PM
And unfortunately, Patrice is deceased now. Gone too soon...:(Its been just over a year and i am still sad.

Lou Sir
12-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Its been just over a year and i am still sad.

What? who? when? you guy talking about real life or game? :confused:

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 03:17 PM
Patrice O'Neal is a real person. Google it.

Kara T
12-19-2012, 03:23 PM
I guess you two married the wrong women!

An occasional bit of spice is always nice.....as long as you both like the spice