PDA

View Full Version : Hacker or not

Jhoemel
12-19-2012, 03:58 AM
Hello guys, is this guy a hacker?

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc446/syuusuke09/15cc9b9002ac06f93f3e811e26010c0b.jpg

mickymacirl
12-19-2012, 04:01 AM
Commando Com is rare rare loot drop from one of the last maps, I have like 3 of them, getting 17 would require a considerably huge amount of energy to get since the drop % is so low, the biohazard is defo illegal.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-19-2012, 04:40 AM
Does a bear do it in the woods?

Is the pope catholic?

Are we living in the 21st century?

That's a hacker alright.

That was an auction event prize, where winners were awarded one each of that biohazard trinket.

That hacker's got 20 of those trinkets.

Oh yeah, that's a hacker alright.

Hello guys, is this guy a hacker?http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc446/syuusuke09/15cc9b9002ac06f93f3e811e26010c0b.jpg

jay_usher
12-19-2012, 04:55 AM
His name is keem Chinese flag I've seen him.. And mentioned it to him and sent a ticket.. He is still there haha

Jhoemel
12-19-2012, 05:02 AM
His name is keem Chinese flag I've seen him.. And mentioned it to him and sent a ticket.. He is still there haha

Yeah he's that guy. I also sent a ticket for him

Dutchie
12-19-2012, 05:41 AM

Mentioning to him that he is a hacker is like calling the pope catholic. I wouldn't be surprised if the hacker actually resides in China. They seem to have an affinity for hacking, probably because their Government prevents them from doing many things in the first place, so they find ways around it. Hackers also like to share their exploits within their community, so I am sure they aren't the only player.

This looks like a local hack by modifying the local text/hex files on the smartphone/tablet once it has been rooted. It is a relatively simple hack if you know what you are doing.

Gambit12
12-19-2012, 06:08 AM
Hello guys, is this guy a hacker?

What is the in game name of this hacker, level, & ally counts..??

Jhoemel
12-19-2012, 06:44 AM
Keem level 200 china flag.

jay_usher
12-19-2012, 07:27 AM
And gambit you should see him

albeezy
12-19-2012, 07:41 AM
I reported this guy a few days ago and PM'd the ticket number to CJ...Saw him again yesterday, and now there is another one, 82 Orbital Hammers! LOL

Here is some of his best units:
http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/17/56/93/28/pictur12.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=124&u=17569328)
http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/17/56/93/28/pictur13.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=125&u=17569328)

jay_usher
12-19-2012, 07:48 AM
Really albreezy what's his name?

mickymacirl
12-19-2012, 08:01 AM
As you can see from the pictures the smaller loot from the later boss missions are also present (Resistance Eagle, Desert Striker, Helistriker) so hes using an energy hack/bug.

albeezy
12-19-2012, 08:05 AM
As you can see from the pictures the smaller loot from the later boss missions are also present (Resistance Eagle, Desert Striker, Helistriker) so hes using an energy hack/bug.
And his $840M is just sitting there ready to be taken...

EDIT:

Let's look further with this weeks breakdown:

He's level 165 which you reach when you get 817,905 XPs

you get 6974 XPs for beating the boss (LT. Lyuben)

The 60% drop for the boss that drops the MIV is the Farsight Observer, he has 206 of those.

So to assume he used energy resets, he beat LT. Lyuben 206 times for just the Farsight Observers = 1,436,644 XP gained, well above the 1,364,300 Xps needed to be at level 200.

Not to metion the 20 times he beat LT. Lyuben to get the MIV's and the 161 times to get the Desert Strykers

And that is not even counting the 82 Orbital Hammers he has + the lesser prizes from that boss (he has 580 aquatic explorers and 247 Orbital Targeters)

AND YES I ALREADY SENT A TICKET TO SUPPORT!

Dutchie
12-19-2012, 09:50 AM
And his $840M is just sitting there ready to be taken...

EDIT:

Let's look further with this weeks breakdown:

He's level 165 which you reach when you get 817,905 XPs

you get 6974 XPs for beating the boss (LT. Lyuben)

The 60% drop for the boss that drops the MIV is the Farsight Observer, he has 206 of those.

So to assume he used energy resets, he beat LT. Lyuben 206 times for just the Farsight Observers = 1,436,644 XP gained, well above the 1,364,300 Xps needed to be at level 200.

Not to metion the 20 times he beat LT. Lyuben to get the MIV's and the 161 times to get the Desert Strykers

And that is not even counting the 82 Orbital Hammers he has + the lesser prizes from that boss (he has 580 aquatic explorers and 247 Orbital Targeters)

AND YES I ALREADY SENT A TICKET TO SUPPORT!

Do you really think the hacker has beaten LT. Lyuben 206 times??? I seriously doubt that. Beaten him once, found out which file changed and then hacked the file to give himself 206 Farsight Observers.

Search google for 'modern war ifile hack' but ensure you visit these sites with your AV fully updated and/or preferably you use a computer that is not connected to your home network and you have never used for shopping/banking. Use a computer that you don't mind being compromised for your own safety!!!

albeezy
12-19-2012, 09:52 AM
Do you really think the hacker has beaten LT. Lyuben 206 times???

Of Course not! He would be level 200! LOL That is why I provided the breakdown!

Dutchie
12-19-2012, 10:01 AM
I see the your response was to mickymacirl's energy hack/bug. Teaches me to skim read :)

mickymacirl
12-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Do you really think the hacker has beaten LT. Lyuben 206 times??? I seriously doubt that. Beaten him once, found out which file changed and then hacked the file to give himself 206 Farsight Observers.

Search google for 'modern war ifile hack' but ensure you visit these sites with your AV fully updated and/or preferably you use a computer that is not connected to your home network and you have never used for shopping/banking. Use a computer that you don't mind being compromised for your own safety!!!

I beg to differ re: LT Lyuben and its a good idea not to explain to people what to look for, specially on an official forum :P

Dutchie
12-19-2012, 10:34 AM
I beg to differ re: LT Lyuben and its a good idea not to explain to people what to look for, specially on an official forum :P

LOL

It is easy to find and do, but I choose not to!

I am interested in why you beg to differ!

Forty9
12-19-2012, 10:43 AM
Editing the .dat files is a quick way to get banned. There hash checked server side. Values held in memory can't be hash checked only encrypted ;) but you need to have a good understanding of the application layer of TCP to exploit MW.

Dutchie
12-19-2012, 03:31 PM
Editing the .dat files is a quick way to get banned. There hash checked server side. Values held in memory can't be hash checked only encrypted ;) but you need to have a good understanding of the application layer of TCP to exploit MW.

The server-side hash check is something that they added as it wasn't there in older versions of the game. It does look like the developers are actively trying to close the exploits as they appear but it is a cat and mouse game. Somebody even managed to bypass Apple servers using a man in the middle attack for in-app purchases this summer but I'm sure that was also closed with iOS 5. If there is a will, there is a way!

mxz
12-19-2012, 03:48 PM
Editing the .dat files is a quick way to get banned. There hash checked server side. Values held in memory can't be hash checked only encrypted ;) but you need to have a good understanding of the application layer of TCP to exploit MW.It's unknown whether they're using those hashes, though. Based on the number of cheaters reported I'd guess they haven't turned on any checks. Probably shouldn't be discussing vulnerabilities on the high side, though.

Dutchie
12-19-2012, 04:32 PM
It's unknown whether they're using those hashes, though. Based on the number of cheaters reported I'd guess they haven't turned on any checks. Probably shouldn't be discussing vulnerabilities on the high side, though.

Checking other forums they do seem to be turned on since 6th Sept with 2.2.1 but I haven't checked it in much detail. MW developers are actively trying to close the exploits but as said earlier, it is a cat and mouse game!

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-19-2012, 06:26 PM

You don't need to know much of anything, you just need to know where to purchase the services of someone that knows.

Most of these alleged hackers aren't hacking, they're simply purchasing hacks!

Ericinico
12-19-2012, 07:42 PM
I reported this guy a few days ago and PM'd the ticket number to CJ...Saw him again yesterday, and now there is another one, 82 Orbital Hammers! LOLHere is some of his best units:http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/17/56/93/28/pictur12.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=124&u=17569328)http://i10.servimg.com/u/f10/17/56/93/28/pictur13.png (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=125&u=17569328)Look at the desert strikers and hv-I macdonians and helistrykers

Alaska Ken
12-19-2012, 07:46 PM
Some people seem surprised by this, that's what puzzles me.

Kara T
12-19-2012, 07:57 PM
There is/was an energy regeneration loop hole that one could use.....not a hack at all, just being at the right place at the right time. I ran across it by accident and verified it once again....however I have/ had no interest in exploiting it since it would level me up too fast. However I could see others treating it differently.

vaporeon
12-19-2012, 08:52 PM
There is/was an energy regeneration loop hole that one could use.....not a hack at all, just being at the right place at the right time. I ran across it by accident and verified it once again....however I have/ had no interest in exploiting it since it would level me up too fast. However I could see others treating it differently.

I agree with this. There were some days my game ether refilled my energy or just did not go down to do missions. Finally another person this happened to.

Q Raider
12-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Had the energy refill thing happen to me a couple of days ago.

Edit: Explanation of what happened removed on request :-)

P4TR1C14N
12-19-2012, 10:20 PM
There will always be ppl that try to hack the system, that's life. What i just don't understand is that this is a client server architecture... So every request the client does pass the server to throw back a result to the client. For my part players have in their inventory units with stats off 1 mil ATT... As long as on server side a check is done, then no issue is possible.

What prevents them to run scripts to do fake attacks on players and check out the units brought into battle against their central correct list. You immedtiately now if something is wrong. Its that what matters in first instance and not the superficial layer that we see when opening their profile.

Closing the loopwholes is maybe not always that easy, but checking and acting on things you can check, is the least that can and should be done and which they not seem to do. But Lets be honest... We cant be impressed by the developers working on these games ( yes, i am Blunt and harsh). The amount off bugs and especially the way off communication is what we can expect from Chinese rubbish. They don't care about you and me and even not about their employees as they proved recently by all the changes and great communication around it. They would sell their moms to satisfy the stakeholders... Short term opportunistic behaviour. What a world hèhè....

And now... Happy playing all. Lets do some meaningless clicks.

Dutchie
12-19-2012, 11:27 PM
... ( yes, i am Blunt and harsh). The amount off bugs and especially the way off communication is what we can expect from Chinese rubbish. They don't care about you and me and even not about their employees as they proved recently by all the changes and great communication around it.

Ouch!... that is a major insult to a Japanese company... LOL

It is a company and this happens all over the world regardless of market. US don't have strong employment laws in comparison to Europe but hey I digress. Of course it is bad when it happens but then the central bankers of this world have a lot to answer for...

Damn, off topic again!

Agreed... hackers are part of ALL games. There are many forums like these that discuss it. Very mundane places and you're bound to pick up something nasty while visiting :D

Denerio9
12-19-2012, 11:41 PM
A friend called me on my phone saying that
Trainers suspect me as a hacker! 1st of all
I dont know how to hack 2nd there are hackers
In monster quest on levels 46 47 & 48
I keep my own log of who i attack or raid
Hope you all do the same to pinpoint these hackers
That will take your monsters and trade them with cheap
Ones' just moments after you raid them they will
Crash your game temporarily until they grab what
they want and leave you with cheap monsters
These hackers need to be pinpointed out
then reported to gree' my game crashed when
I was reaching 60k ' currently 59k
Hackers must be found and banned for good
to make the games a better rating
I might know who they are but i attack & raid every chance
I get but i keep a log & still going to raid them until i find them
One by one until my game crashes again

Denerio9
12-19-2012, 11:49 PM
To the trainers whp think i am hacking .... Quit it
.... You like my monsters right? Its cause i fuse every
Chance i get ' with little sleep ' i am a heavily daily player
On which i keep my energy low by catching monsters
Or doing quests' for every monster i fuse its one right after another
I am no hack' just cause your cheap and i am good
Doesnt mean you have to think i hack &for you hackers
I am going to find you

Dutchie
12-20-2012, 12:03 AM
You don't need to know much of anything, you just need to know where to purchase the services of someone that knows.

Most of these alleged hackers aren't hacking, they're simply purchasing hacks!

No sh1t Sherlock... Nothing gets passed you!

threefellow
12-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Rumor has it that the Forum is getting hacked...actually that isn't
a no kidding Sherlock. This is...the Forum has been invaded by a
shill or three.

albeezy
12-20-2012, 09:22 AM
To the trainers whp think i am hacking .... Quit it
.... You like my monsters right? Its cause i fuse every
Chance i get ' with little sleep ' i am a heavily daily player
On which i keep my energy low by catching monsters
Or doing quests' for every monster i fuse its one right after another
I am no hack' just cause your cheap and i am good
Doesnt mean you have to think i hack &for you hackers
I am going to find you

Just remember not to post your "good fusion recipes" on here, errr...on the MQ forum. They will get nerfed as proven time and time again...I never even had a chance to do some of the ones people posted! grrr

Denerio9
12-21-2012, 10:19 PM
I might know a hacker by:
My game keeps crashing & when i do go back on my game
I check my profile and i see my attack & defense has changed
& my monsters increase by three then watch it decrease back
And forth to as close as my normal stats
Then i check my monsters and find them all the same except a few
& one undestuctable monster missing and traded with 3 uncommons

I might of found a hacker when he requested to be an allie
So i clicked accept & right away i checked his profile
While i was checking his monsters i saw his low monster
Disapear on his profile & so i thought he was fusing them
So i check out my monsters & walla i saw his cheap
Monster on my profile ' how is that possible? Idk but he took
It back because he knows he can't trade my strong ones for his
Cheap one'
He has 3 ashwings that are his best attack monsters

Then i send him a message of how he did it & my game
Crashed ' afterwords after a few minutes later i got back on my
Game & deleted him as an allie
after deleting him as an allie my game got faster
And back to normal ' readers do you want to know his name ?

Denerio9
12-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Sorry ' sorry sorry sorry !!! I just want to play!!
Been trying to play ' just stay away from me ' let me have my
Own fun on this game' pretty soon you will see me level up
Ive been trying to play since Yesterday ' lll mind my own business
From now on .....? The more times you leave me alone the less writing
You will see here '

Lou Sir
12-27-2012, 03:41 PM
How u post pic. Is there file limit or just any type any size