PDA

View Full Version : Double exp for missions

Morphlingman
12-18-2012, 08:28 PM
I noticed today, I'm earning double the experience offered for every mission. It doesn't matter which map I'm on either. Has anyone else noticed this problem?

Ryans67
12-18-2012, 10:37 PM
I never really paid that much attention to it. Are you sure it isn't the delay in awarding the exp? It's a timed delay, for a couple seconds. Maybe check that?

Spoony
12-18-2012, 10:52 PM
I do believe its a faction bonus.

Copenhagen
12-18-2012, 11:16 PM
I am experiencing this, as well. Send a ticket.

Corsair
12-19-2012, 12:13 AM
Here's a real weird one. Did a PvE attack and leveled. Thought it was odd as I didn't think I was that close. Then all of a sudden as I am deciding where to put the skill points, the XP dropped and moved me back to the previous level. I think it must have done the double, then rolled back one. Glad it's not just me!

HGF69
12-19-2012, 12:20 AM
Here's a real weird one. Did a PvE attack and leveled. Thought it was odd as I didn't think I was that close. Then all of a sudden as I am deciding where to put the skill points, the XP dropped and moved me back to the previous level. I think it must have done the double, then rolled back one. Glad it's not just me!

I've had that before

Poopenshire
12-19-2012, 04:36 AM
Happened 2 times now in a row. I sent a ticket and email but no responses on either yet.

Morphlingman
12-19-2012, 06:49 AM
I know it's giving double exp. i receive the proper amount immediately, then it pauses and when the screen actions are finished, I receive the same exp again. Thus doubling it.

Lou Sir
12-19-2012, 11:47 AM
Corsair, plz move over a bit, I will sit next to you, we on same boat:D

Ryans67
12-19-2012, 12:16 PM

I've had it happen 6 or 7 times lately. It seems to correct itself eventually, but it really screws up planning your stamina/energy usage before leveling. Between two levels, I only had 10 exp. Really annoying.

Dirty Doug
12-19-2012, 12:18 PM
I wish it was only double! I was adding allies and hit one of the ally goals and noticed a big jump. So as I approach the next ally goal I took screen shots before during and after. It showed that I was getting a "reward" of 75 xp but it really added up to 237. Next reward of 80 was really 245.