PDA

View Full Version : Wow that's cool...

andymac106
12-18-2012, 05:56 PM
My game kept crashing so I deleted it and reinstalled it. When I reinstalled it, my Anniversary Center was gone:mad: Yeah yeah I know to send in a ticket but right now im just ranting. Has this happened to anyone else??

jay_usher
12-18-2012, 05:59 PM
Ha got to love the fact....
People Just love to moan!

General Soviet
12-18-2012, 06:00 PM
Wow, I hope you get it back. Those things are expensive. Hasn't happened to me because i haven't even gotten one yet.

Ranger4Life
12-18-2012, 06:08 PM
When I scroll around on my bases, there is a lag that makes them disappear for half a second. Could be related?

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Gree and Modern War..

Poopenshire
12-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Andy, long time no see. I think your the first to report this.

Dr. Dengus
12-18-2012, 06:28 PM
Was it missing after multiple load ups? When you login for the first time after a delete and re-install, the game reverts back to an older data set (one where maybe the anniv. center didn't exist yet). It usually takes a second login to receive the most recent data set, that could possibly be the issue.

BigD@wg
12-18-2012, 06:30 PM
Andy-
You on IOS or Android? On my android account my airfield and shipyard disappeared yesterday. I rebooted my device and they reappeared. I'm sure you have already tried that though. Good luck...hope you get it back!

Ericinico
12-18-2012, 06:42 PM
Yes, it happened to me. Just close and open the app a couple times, buy units, visit a couple of PVE and PVP bases, and try to visit a friend with the ac. Eventually the game will get in the habit of loading the data and not having blank spots with levels or arrows over buildings, or loading circles on units. When everything is functioning properly, relaunch the app and it should be there. It worked for me 😊

Hassleham
12-18-2012, 06:48 PM
When I scroll around on my bases, there is a lag that makes them disappear for half a second. Could be related?

I have that as well!