PDA

View Full Version : Free Gold

Lou Sir
12-18-2012, 04:07 PM
Xmas come around and ppl do buy stuffs. Just for those who new, plz don't 4 get about free gold. I got quite a lots using them as to buy items for myself and earn extra free golds. You can pull Credit report or apply for Credit card for your grand parent or some. My grandpa is retire he 9x he doesn't mind.

Hassleham
12-18-2012, 04:13 PM
What.....?

Dry
12-18-2012, 04:16 PM
Who???????

BigBassTurd
12-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Uh thats could be considered credit fraud better be careful!

Lou Sir
12-18-2012, 04:23 PM
yeah , for example if you buy stuffs from macy got 25% coupon and earn 25 golds, apply for discovery Credit card you get 177 golds. freecredit report u get 10 golds ect check them out. Im sure atleast we buy something for Xmas anyways

Dry
12-18-2012, 04:24 PM
Or just go to Tapjoy , download games and apps for free ,
Get the gold . Then remove the apps
Gig giddy

licker_low
12-18-2012, 04:27 PM
Lmao!! Don't charge too much on 90 year old grandpas stuffs! You might make our US economy worse!

Lou Sir
12-18-2012, 04:28 PM
Uh thats could be considered credit fraud better be careful!
Sorry, I didn't tell you that I'm asian. our parents/grandparents always ask us to do this kind of stuff (open bank acc/ call DirectTV, Apply for SSI ect ) for them

Well he was denied for C/C but still keep the golds

licker_low
12-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Lmao!! I'm in tears lmao now!! Is this dude serious ? Grandpa got denied credit because your out there buying "stuffs" at Macy's and God knows where else to get "free golds"? You say your Asian - Chinese perhaps? Well in the end, buy all the stuffs you want Lou!! China owns or US debt anyway..shop, shop, shop Lou for stuffs! Truly costs you nothing!

Lou Sir
12-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Lmao!! I'm in tears lmao now!! Is this dude serious ? Grandpa got denied credit because your out there buying "stuffs" at Macy's and God knows where else to get "free golds"? You say your Asian - Chinese perhaps? Well in the end, buy all the stuffs you want Lou!! China owns or US debt anyway..shop, shop, shop Lou for stuffs! Truly costs you nothing!

What China owns or US debt has to do with the game. or stuffs that we buy. this just for those who doesn't like to spend real $$$ to buy golds. May be every1 know Im just try to remind

FYI Im not Chinese