PDA

View Full Version : I got one but need advice to get a second.......

Chetti Knight
12-18-2012, 03:25 PM
Well I got my first Anniversary Center this morning before I left for work. I had immediately started saving as soon as I noticed it was available, thanks to the FORUM members. I'm usually not very far over vault, because I'm not at max allies and I usually get attacked by players with 50 to 100 more allies than myself. I was vaulted at about $7 mil when the building was released. Then I heard it's only going to be available for a limited time so I had to at least have one.
So, yesterday afternoon I was at about $15 mil when I got home. So I started doing raids, PVP's and PVE's for the rest of the night to try and get closer to where I'd like to be. I also got lucky and found someone who was $6 mil over vault and I attacked to get as much of that as I could. I also knew I was going to need to sell some of my buildings and all of my $50,000 palm trees. Which stunk, but I had to get one Anniversary Center, then work to get the second before they are gone. So after doing all that and collecting this morning when I woke up, I was at $34 mil. I decided that I couldn't trust I wouldn't get violated while at work, so I pulled the trigger. Good thing I did, the same player who's been attacking me hit me, but got no cash. In the end, I wound up selling the following:

80-$50k *palm trees for a return of $25k each to equal $2 mil
2- level one Nano buildings for a total return of $20 mil
2- level one Space Center for a total return of $12 mil
2- level one Nuclear Power Plant for a total return of $8 mil
3- level one Railgun for a total return of $9 mil
2- level two Railgun for a total return of $10 mil

With my level 10 Cement Factory I only needed $90 mil. Boy I'm glad I didn't need to sell any other buildings.*

So now I ask my fellow forum members for any advice on how to get my second*Anniversary Center before it's no longer available. Thank you all in advance for your time, comments, and criticism.*

jay_usher
12-18-2012, 03:46 PM
Stop being greedy! ;) all that time you have wasted ... Shame! I would just try wOrk on the bosses and leave a hit fOr each one left the try get what u can all together and maybe if it takes a little gold to refill the energy should hit a few.. Other than that watch out for the pirates keep low and
Move fast

Baraka
12-18-2012, 04:19 PM
Wow just wow. You've sold so much to get one. Sorry but no 2 isn't forthcoming.

procsyzarc
12-18-2012, 07:18 PM
I was a bit late to notice and have just started saving since had been dumping all my cash in the faction. Do we know when they are being removed?

Skyser30518
12-18-2012, 07:25 PM
I believe CJ said the beginning of the year.

Ericinico
12-18-2012, 07:42 PM
I got mine from saving for a while, PVP, and selling two nanos and a rail gun. I am about 30 mill I the hole with unit loss. Anyway, try selling your car, getting some iTunes cards, and buying it that way!

Force10JC
12-19-2012, 05:42 AM
I think I am just going to have to go on a PVP rampage while I'm off for 10 days over the holdays. I'd rather not sell any current building if that can be avoided. I don't have the IPH you have since I've only been playing a few months and don't buy gold. In the end I will be happy if I can get just one.

Dutchie
12-19-2012, 05:58 AM
All this fuss over a few pixels. I have no chance of getting the AB because I only started playing a few weeks ago and my IPH is nowhere near to being able to save up for it. I am not jealous... ;)

I will wait for the 2nd Anniversary building... LOL

Acid Reflux
02-25-2013, 05:04 PM
Sorry to necro a dead thread, was just searching and found this. Thought it was pretty good comment by Dutchie.

All this fuss over a few pixels. I have no chance of getting the AB because I only started playing a few weeks ago and my IPH is nowhere near to being able to save up for it. I am not jealous... ;)

I will wait for the 2nd Anniversary building... LOL

Dutchie
02-25-2013, 05:22 PM
Sorry to necro a dead thread, was just searching and found this. Thought it was pretty good comment by Dutchie.

:)

Since that post, someone was kind enough to give me their account. He worked very hard on it as a camper for 12 months and had got both ACs by the time the game was transferred to me. Why did he transfer it to me, you ask?

He thought I was the MVP in the B4B and as he wanted to retire from the game, he chose me to take the account forward. We email each other every so often and he still has a small account where he checks out the base and approves of my work, especially as I have 2x AMR and on the way to 2xAV :)

I can hear you say...

'You lucky inglourious basterd!" ;D

Thenoob
02-25-2013, 07:54 PM
You lucky **** lol it took me just over a year to get a mil iph then these crazy Biuldings came out which I own everyone but I feel a bit cheated now all you need is two of any of the super buildings at level 7 to have 3 mil iph. Not fare just not fare lol

soulnmysole
02-25-2013, 08:11 PM
fair .

Thief
02-25-2013, 08:22 PM
You lucky **** lol it took me just over a year to get a mil iph then these crazy Biuldings came out which I own everyone but I feel a bit cheated now all you need is two of any of the super buildings at level 7 to have 3 mil iph. Not fare just not fare lol

Lol Fair. However the Question is how would you have bought the Building without your Million IPH?

Keep in mind think of anyone who bought troops and they increased the stats of all new units...

Thenoob
02-25-2013, 08:26 PM
Yah I never thought about it that way. I'm changing my post

Fair

Alo
02-26-2013, 01:22 AM

well U still need to have big IPH and lotsa money to buy them. Players with couple of months playtime cant reach them never (except when Ur a hacker and there are lot of them here lately), so they will fall more behind from the big fishes.

Richie.
02-26-2013, 02:05 AM
well U still need to have big IPH and lotsa money to buy them. Players with couple of months playtime cant reach them never (except when Ur a hacker and there are lot of them here lately), so they will fall more behind from the big fishes.

Two more months down the line when your base has grown more, you will find you can afford new buildings.

If not you can sell buildings to get the capital needed or attack other players for the cash like i did....each of my million dollar buildings were bought by other players kind donations.

Alo
02-26-2013, 02:28 AM
Two more months down the line when your base has grown more, you will find you can afford new buildings.

If not you can sell buildings to get the capital needed or attack other players for the cash like i did....each of my million dollar buildings were bought by other players kind donations.

my highest costing building is nuclear plant...that was all bought buy other players donations, oil rigs etc too, cause vault upgrades so slowly...its better just to raid money for bigger buildings....but to get 100mill building....I have to play it much more than 2 months :D

Richie.
02-26-2013, 03:10 AM
You will get there eventually, and when you do you will be able to afford the bigger cash buildings. We can't expect new starters to catch up with players than have been here for over a year, like me you will always be slightly behind whilst the goal posts keep moving.

Alo
02-26-2013, 06:19 AM
You will get there eventually, and when you do you will be able to afford the bigger cash buildings. We can't expect new starters to catch up with players than have been here for over a year, like me you will always be slightly behind whilst the goal posts keep moving.

being back slightly behind is ok and understandable....but those high end money buildings how was it said...is nerfing all other buildings. So basically 2 of those high end buildings = all the rest money buildings combined basically. Atleast I'll make 3k attacks and 12k raids in first 2 months...wanna get special ops as fast as possible...but collecting 1 hit 25-35 points usually is pretty hard :D