PDA

View Full Version : DST

Gambit12
12-18-2012, 01:03 PM
Due to the issues reported by players caused by the recent DST change, we're giving everyone prizes based on the game they're playing. These items are going out very soon, and I'll let you know as soon as they're out.

MW:
http://static-cdn.modernwar-game.com/mwios/images/store/items_2x/EagleFighterJetMARPAT.png
Daylight Chaser
53 / 47

Hey Gree, We want this bad boy that you promise..! Still no sign of it since the DST. So for being way to late to distribute it we're asking to increase the stats to make everyone happy...

Edit: make that 75/50 or more...

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg622/Swyn1221/9E51B6E5-7FC2-43D6-8876-321B7DD6D7CD-20590-00000FEB10FC5BD4_zpsc7e56297.jpg

Thanks a lot Gree..!

ladyfizz27
12-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Haha Gambit, this is never going too happen! They forgot about us :(

BringIt
12-18-2012, 01:20 PM
I say they extend the anniversary building time frame until they get this unit out

Thief
12-18-2012, 01:21 PM
Gambit did you hear? You had to send in a ticket on 11/30 @ 11:45pm PST in order to recieve this unit. If you were Early or late they simply Deleted your request.

To all those that say it doesn't make a difference if we all get it:
It actually does because it is Stronger than mixing a Super Bomber and AC...and it won't Die. Now i only have to worry about the 1,999 of my troops dying like flies.

Dreno33
12-18-2012, 01:30 PM
I say they extend the anniversary building time frame until they get this unit out

+100,000,000

Gambit12
12-18-2012, 01:34 PM
Gambit did you hear? You had to send in a ticket on 11/30 @ 11:45pm PST in order to recieve this unit. If you were Early or late they simply Deleted your request.

To all those that say it doesn't make a difference if we all get it:
It actually does because it is Stronger than mixing a Super Bomber and AC...and it won't Die. Now i only have to worry about the 1,999 of my troops dying like flies.

I haven't seen that part Thief. Did you get yours..?

digisyn
12-18-2012, 01:39 PM
G I think he "gotcha"!

Thief
12-18-2012, 01:41 PM
I haven't seen that part Thief. Did you get yours..?

Sorry Gambit i forgot to add the :p. I was just thinking about the IPH Event Months back where you had to send in a ticket to get the item in 3 days or you "missed" out.
Hopefully they don't forget and i've considered sending in a ticket...but i've sent tickets that never go answered so i figured i would be wasting my breath.

CJ54
12-18-2012, 01:44 PM
Last I heard, we were batching these out to people for Modern War. I'll check on the current status.

I don't appreciate it when people mislead other people in regards to this kind of thing. It's trolling and it will get you a warning ban next time, regardless of if it was meant to be funny. This is not true and we don't delete tickets, we also don't hand out the DST item in response to requests because it is being awarded via script.

mickymacirl
12-18-2012, 01:48 PM
Oh, gotta love that response! :P

Hivesy
12-18-2012, 01:59 PM
Naughty naughty Thief! :) made me laugh fella, I'm still smarting from not getting the elite base defence, still hurts now man. I was waaaaaaay over the required IPH and just missed that 'secret' deadline to submit a ticket that I shouldn't have to have submitted in the first place.....

Thief
12-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Last I heard, we were batching these out to people for Modern War. I'll check on the current status.
I don't appreciate it when people mislead other people in regards to this kind of thing. It's trolling and it will get you a warning ban next time, regardless of if it was meant to be funny. This is not true and we don't delete tickets, we also don't hand out the DST item in response to requests because it is being awarded via script.

Sorry CJ i certainly never meant to Mislead anyone and i don't consider myself a Troll by a long shot as i thought it was pretty clear i was simply having a nice jest. Obviously Gree would never expect anyone to submit a ticket within a 1 min time frame or that late at night when most are sleeping. I also have never seen a ticket Deleted but i have gotten a standard Response that didn't address the issue or question and then never followed up on.

Glad to hear you haven't forgotten about the DST item though.

CJ54
12-18-2012, 02:47 PM
Sorry CJ i certainly never meant to Mislead anyone and i don't consider myself a Troll by a long shot as i thought it was pretty clear i was simply having a nice jest. Obviously Gree would never expect anyone to submit a ticket within a 1 min time frame or that late at night when most are sleeping. I also have never seen a ticket Deleted but i have gotten a standard Response that didn't address the issue or question and then never followed up on.

Glad to hear you haven't forgotten about the DST item though.

I know, you were trying to be funny and I might've sounded overly harsh. But imagine you were a new forum person, you check out this thread to see what's up with the DST item and if anyone's got it, you've been waiting patiently, and you see someone with a large post count asserting that something was only available for a minute. Maybe your English isn't the best, or you had previously gotten an answer back from support you didn't care for and could believe we'd do something like that. So you send in an angry ticket, you tell your friends "Hey, this is why we haven't gotten that item" and suddenly we have a bunch of people contacting us who are fighting mad over what turns out to be a joke. I can tell you from direct experience that it happens pretty regularly.

And no, we haven't forgotten. We only found out that there was no system in place to award everyone in the game after the decisions was made/communicated to give out the items. So we had to build a way to do that and get it into the client release.

Poopenshire
12-18-2012, 03:01 PM
that has got to be the best answer we have ever gotten!

clap clap clap clap clap

thank you I am not sure we ever got an answer this complete before.

Lou Sir
12-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Okie, pull down my hat and go back to sleep. why up all night waitting for reward when I can go to sleep and when it comes it comes.

Joe Op
12-18-2012, 03:32 PM
P
So we had to build a way to do that and get it into the client release.

Thanks CJ for that reply! So the script is written and we can expect to get the 'daylight chaser' soon? Is there a timeframe?

Thief
12-18-2012, 03:58 PM
I know, you were trying to be funny and I might've sounded overly harsh. But imagine you were a new forum person, you check out this thread to see what's up with the DST item and if anyone's got it, you've been waiting patiently, and you see someone with a large post count asserting that something was only available for a minute. Maybe your English isn't the best, or you had previously gotten an answer back from support you didn't care for and could believe we'd do something like that. So you send in an angry ticket, you tell your friends "Hey, this is why we haven't gotten that item" and suddenly we have a bunch of people contacting us who are fighting mad over what turns out to be a joke. I can tell you from direct experience that it happens pretty regularly.

And no, we haven't forgotten. We only found out that there was no system in place to award everyone in the game after the decisions was made/communicated to give out the items. So we had to build a way to do that and get it into the client release.

No it's fine i don't mind getting some backlash for comments if the Forums are in the process of getting cleaned up from all of th real trolling that goes on. I gladly welcome the return of a productive and positive forum that isn't full of fluff constantly. I also figured i was being more clear in my head when i was typing which i clearly wasn't because even a member of my own faction thought i was being serious (geez Gambit haha) and that was why i tried to quickly clarify in my follow up post to avoid confusion. I certainly don't want to see Support Bombarded with useless Tickets that are not helping to improve the game or correct actual mistakes.

As for the DST item itself thank you so much for the update. That is one of the best honest responses i've seen on the forum...Probably ever. (only thing it probably should have included was the expected Client Release Date)

Thief
12-18-2012, 04:00 PM
Naughty naughty Thief! :) made me laugh fella, I'm still smarting from not getting the elite base defence, still hurts now man. I was waaaaaaay over the required IPH and just missed that 'secret' deadline to submit a ticket that I shouldn't have to have submitted in the first place.....

Glad i at least made someones day in the process. (That was my point afterall) Sorry to hear you were one of the individuals that didn't get the EBD. It was up until yesterday my most powerful Unit. Its a shame but we continue to move forward!

Ericinico
12-18-2012, 07:10 PM
THIEF! you hijacked this thread! You've been a bad boy lately. Your grounded! Harharharharharharharharharharhar...

vball
12-18-2012, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the update CJ. Will be cool to get it.

MerlinBlack
12-19-2012, 06:57 AM
That was the most informative red-name response I've ever read on the forum.

Of course, that elicits a rather mixed reaction.

Lt. Falcon
12-21-2012, 02:31 PM
It's nice that they got the units to all the faction winners, its sad they can't give everyone the DST Daylight Chaser. Hopefully soon, though...just wanted to bump this in case mods are online

Gambit12
12-21-2012, 06:38 PM
Congrats Everyone..! See everyone gets free unit during Christmas week..! Keep those presents coming Gree..!

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg622/Swyn1221/9E51B6E5-7FC2-43D6-8876-321B7DD6D7CD-20590-00000FEB10FC5BD4_zpsc7e56297.jpg

Joe Op
12-21-2012, 07:05 PM
Thanks GREE! After how long? Thanks!

Vertex
12-21-2012, 08:04 PM
CJ, really appreciate the job you are doing! Very quick turnover and response time!!

BigBassTurd
12-21-2012, 09:36 PM
Woohoo thanks for the screenshot! I went ADD and hit X because I was spastic and then thought doh screenshot!LOL

Poopenshire
12-22-2012, 06:06 AM
Can we work on it for Android now?