PDA

View Full Version : What have the Pirates ever done for us?

Arizona
12-18-2012, 09:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso

Gambit12
12-18-2012, 09:50 AM
Hahaha...Lol! Please don't try to start the fire bro...

Poopenshire
12-18-2012, 10:09 AM
I think he is taking the commical approach. kinda spurring the discussion!

CAPT.GIN
12-18-2012, 10:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExWfh6sGyso

This is coming from a guy who said the Arizona cardinals were going to the Super Bowl! But have lost like a million games in a row!!! #LOSERRRRRRR...

Arizona
12-18-2012, 10:47 AM
This is coming from a guy who said the Arizona cardinals were going to the Super Bowl! But have lost like a million games in a row!!! #LOSERRRRRRR...
Clean that pirate excrement of your nose and tongue.... and learn to count.

BigD@wg
12-18-2012, 10:58 AM
Well I'm not quite sure I understand the question. I didn't realize the pirates were supposed to do anything for us. One can choose to love them or hate them. They are a powerful group of players that defined game play within a collective which has given them superiority. If nothing else, you gotta respect what their group has/can do within this game. The ones I have interacted with here on the forum have been more than cordial. If I can avoid stepping on any of their toes, then hopefully they wont squash me like a bug! Lol

I think PJ is funny! He livened the forum up quite a bit when he appeared!

Seek & destroy
12-18-2012, 11:03 AM
The interactions I've had with pun members have been very good & they r very helpful if u just ask.
mate your opening a can of whoop as# if your trying to insulting them.

Arizona
12-18-2012, 11:10 AM
BigD@wg
Congrats BD for stopping and wondering WTF is this?
I thought what a great comical juxtaposition it would be to post a vid of Monty Pythons famous... What have the Romans ever done for us...etc against the pirates and see who it reeled in.

Glad to see Poop and you saw it for what it was... a comical and light hearted look at forum life.

...........Poor Cap.Gin:(

Arizona
12-18-2012, 11:13 AM
Oh ya Capt.Gin.. Cards won a game over the weekend... stick that in ya pipe and smoke in mon!
I believe they beat those mighty mighty Detroit Pussycats

Poopenshire
12-18-2012, 11:30 AM
BigD@wg
Congrats BD for stopping and wondering WTF is this?
I thought what a great comical juxtaposition it would be to post a vid of Monty Pythons famous... What have the Romans ever done for us...etc against the pirates and see who it reeled in.

Glad to see Poop and you saw it for what it was... a comical and light hearted look at forum life.

...........Poor Cap.Gin:(

If it had come from some noob, I would think something else. Your far to experieinced and fun loving to be anything but what you are. Besides, what fun is it to sit there act all nooty. I think topics like this are needed more.

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 11:46 AM
Oh ya Capt.Gin.. Cards won a game over the weekend... stick that in ya pipe and smoke in mon!
I believe they beat those mighty mighty Detroit Pussycats

They may have won this weekend, but I had Larry Fitzgerald on my fantasy team this year and he sucked. Didn't do much for my overall score at all. Won't be selecting him next year in the draft..:p

Gambit12
12-18-2012, 11:51 AM
They may have won this weekend, but I had Larry Fitzgerald on my fantasy team this year and he sucked. Didn't do much for my overall score at all. Won't be selecting him next year in the draft..:p

Larry Fitzgerald will be a good boost if he play for New England & that would be awesome to see Brady Fitzgerald combinations...Lol!

Poopenshire
12-18-2012, 12:08 PM
Larry Fitzgerald will be a good boost if he play for New England & that would be awesome to see Brady Fitzgerald combinations...Lol!

Oh I see, you gotta hog 2 of the best tight ends in the game, the 2nd best QB this season (sorry but Peyton is just ripping it up IMO) you Fitzgerald too? How about working on a better Secondary and LB corp first. Yes yes yes I know they are ok but still there is always room to improve.

Gambit12
12-18-2012, 12:13 PM
Oh I see, you gotta hog 2 of the best tight ends in the game, the 2nd best QB this season (sorry but Peyton is just ripping it up IMO) you Fitzgerald too? How about working on a better Secondary and LB corp first. Yes yes yes I know they are ok but still there is always room to improve.

Who is your team Poop..? Are you a Denver Broncos fan..??

Poopenshire
12-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Who is your team Poop..? Are you a Denver Broncos fan..??

I can still proudly say I am an Eagles fan.

Gambit12
12-18-2012, 12:20 PM

Sorry about the 2004 Superbowl, they almost got it(XXXIX)...

Poopenshire
12-18-2012, 12:22 PM
Sorry about the 2004 Superbowl, they almost got it(XXXIX)...

that was one hell of a super bowl. it was edge of the seat the whole way. I am a football fan first and foremost. I love a great game mre than anything.

Gambit12
12-18-2012, 12:27 PM
that was one hell of a super bowl. it was edge of the seat the whole way. I am a football fan first and foremost. I love a great game mre than anything.

You guys had a good defense on that game but hopefully they will be okey next year & get their groove back. Who's going to be the QB & the coach next year for the Eagles..? We'll find out after the draft & free agent signing...

Selfproclaimed
12-18-2012, 12:28 PM

I can't proudly say that. This is one of their most embarrassing years,lol. Peyton is on a whole different level. Just his decision making alone is above everyone.

1earEddie
12-18-2012, 12:43 PM
Well I'm not quite sure I understand the question. I didn't realize the pirates were supposed to do anything for us. One can choose to love them or hate them. They are a powerful group of players that defined game play within a collective which has given them superiority. If nothing else, you gotta respect what their group has/can do within this game. The ones I have interacted with here on the forum have been more than cordial. If I can avoid stepping on any of their toes, then hopefully they wont squash me like a bug! Lol

I think PJ is funny! He livened the forum up quite a bit when he appeared!

Argh, argh, argh and argh!

Arizona
12-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Staggering... There's no other word for it.
I start a joke thread about Monty Python and the Pirates..and it morphs into Larry Fitzgerald and the New England Pats.
Gotta agree with I think it was Gambit... LF is wasted in Arizona since Kurt Warner left. He's a talent in the wrong place at the wrong time. Hopefully Az will get themselves a decent QB for next season and Beanie Wells will win the SB for us in 2014.. Smoke that Capt.G!:rolleyes:

Speed ump
12-18-2012, 01:01 PM
The question is not what have we done, but rather what havnt we done.

threefellow
12-18-2012, 01:10 PM
You got that right!

threefellow
12-18-2012, 01:12 PM
Argh, argh, argh and argh!

Think that silly Pirate may have given that perceptive fellow 4 stars!

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 01:25 PM
You guys had a good defense on that game but hopefully they will be okey next year & get their groove back. Who's going to be the QB & the coach next year for the Eagles..? We'll find out after the draft & free agent signing...

Eagles suck right now. I had Maclin on my fantasy team too. Had to drop his ass...

CAPT.GIN
12-18-2012, 02:03 PM
You know what the cardinals have been so bad! That 99.5% of the world probably did not know they won last week! Oh well what can you do...

DVL505
12-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Who believes that Denver will win the Superbowl? And more importantly could they beat the Toronto Argonauts if they had to?

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-18-2012, 02:14 PM
Pirates are vigilant.

Pirates did a great thing today.

Pirates do not boast or brag.

Ask around, you'll discover what they did.

All we can say is KRYPTONITE kills!!!!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeeSG-TVYk2vrPsJwvje9Lqa_Z0TOtdzKlUIZEHSLTlFdV7E6ojA

Thenoob
12-18-2012, 02:16 PM
I can tell you one thing pirates have done for me. Rum rum rum rum rum rum rum rum yum yum rum rum rum sailor Jerry's rum Mmmmmmmmmmm rum and pirate patches

Arizona
12-18-2012, 02:17 PM
You know what the cardinals have been so bad! That 99.5% of the world probably did not know they won last week! Oh well what can you do...
Ya know, I was wondering if he'd come back...whine whine whine...Cardinals this Cardinals that,....but then again, cardinals.... oh yeah, Meeeee Gin ............ Oh why bother. It's a game Gin, ya big Scuzzball!
Cards didn't lose a million. They lost nine in a row (oh yeahhhhhhhhhh)
Hey not great, but don't exaggerate Scuzzbucket (I talkin' to you Gin boy!)

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-18-2012, 02:31 PM
Soon, very, very soon, another one will bite the dust.

These two FALLING should reverberate LOUDLY!!!!

Arizona
12-18-2012, 02:52 PM
Is that a veiled threat phucker?

Hey PJ I thought you were gonna bugger off and leave the forum.
You are so effing boring ya know with your pretentious and cryptic musings.
It's a real shame so many on here look to you in awe and envy at your godly status........Yawn!

It's also a real shame how you bullied Gambit 12 into becoming so servile. F****ng shameful behaviour on the pirates part.

Pirates = democracy(points gun to head and wait for response)

albeezy
12-18-2012, 02:55 PM
What have the Pirates done for me? A few things.

For starters, they taught me the effects of steroids (as depicted in the picture below)! Man, ROIDS WILL BEEF YOU UP!
http://wiffle.reinovate.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/bonds_roids.jpg

They make a lot of money for HOLLYWOOD!
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007) WORLD WIDE REVENUE $958,404,152 9th
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006) WORLD WIDE REVENUE $1,065,896,541 4th
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) WORLD WIDE REVENUE $653,200,000 46th

They are no match for the US Armed Forces!

They have their own holiday (talk like a pirate day! ARGGH)!

They sport uniforms that are black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow AIGHT! YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-18-2012, 03:03 PM
Threat?
I don't do threats.
Threats are useless.
You know where I live, come get me, lil man.
Thanks for the obscenity.
You little creatures make this far too easy!

It's a real shame so many on here look to you in awe and envy at your godly status........Yawn!

It's also a real shame how you bullied Gambit 12 into becoming so servile. F****ng shameful behaviour on the pirates part.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-18-2012, 03:04 PM
Oh yes, I do recall that half of the KILLER BEES.

Who was the other half?

What have the Pirates done for me? A few things.

For starters, they taught me the effects of steroids (as depicted in the picture below)! Man, ROIDS WILL BEEF YOU UP!
http://wiffle.reinovate.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/bonds_roids.jpg

They make a lot of money for HOLLYWOOD!
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007) WORLD WIDE REVENUE $958,404,152 9th
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006) WORLD WIDE REVENUE $1,065,896,541 4th
Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003) WORLD WIDE REVENUE $653,200,000 46th

They are no match for the US Armed Forces!

They have their own holiday (talk like a pirate day! ARGGH)!

They sport uniforms that are black and yellow black and yellow black and yellow AIGHT! YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS!

Poopenshire
12-18-2012, 03:07 PM
Bobby Bonilla i believe

albeezy
12-18-2012, 03:07 PM
oh yes, i do recall that half of the killer bees.

Who was the other half?

wu tang clan?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzwu5yloB41qjjcvpo1_1280.jpg

Arizona
12-18-2012, 03:12 PM
So PJ... No bullying by pirates...If only everyone had the opportunity to check Gambit's wall.

Fl@sh
12-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Oh yes, I do recall that half of the KILLER BEES.

Who was the other half?The killer B's were actually in Houston, with Bagwell, Biggio, and a mix of three other players with their last name starting with B(Burke, Berkman, Bell). I know very well, because they used to kill my Cubs all the time, except when Kerry Wood completely dominated them as a 20 year old rookie.

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 03:32 PM
Who believes that Denver will win the Superbowl? And more importantly could they beat the Toronto Argonauts if they had to?

I don't believe it. I'm a Giants fan all the way. They may have gotten spanked on Sunday, but we're good at coming from behind in our division. And our record isn't bad. We're still in it. Won the Superbowl with 7 losses in the regular season last year.

Fl@sh
12-18-2012, 03:34 PM
I don't believe it. I'm a Giants fan all the way. They may have gotten spanked on Sunday, but we're good at coming from behind in our division. And our record isn't bad. We're still in it. Won the Superbowl with 7 losses in the regular season last year.I sure hope the Bears can recover from their nosedive and do the same thing the Giants did last year. :confused:

Poopenshire
12-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Barry Bonds, Jay Bell, Bobby Bonilla, Wally Backman, and Sid Bream

1990 Pirates team dubbed the Killer B's

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 03:35 PM
So PJ... No bullying by pirates...If only everyone had the opportunity to check Gambit's wall.

I have that opportunity. And I wrote on it once. You know what happened when I did??????

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 03:35 PM
wu tang clan?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzwu5yloB41qjjcvpo1_1280.jpg

What you know about the Wu Beezy??? Let me find out...;)

Poopenshire
12-18-2012, 03:36 PM
Barry Bonds, Jay Bell, Bobby Bonilla, Wally Backman, and Sid Bream

1990 Pirates team dubbed the Killer B's

Expanded info

In 1990 there was Barry Bonds, Jay Bell, Bobby Bonilla, Wally Backman, and Sid Bream as well as a pitcher named Stan Belinda. Not hard to see where the "Killer Bees" moniker came from.

In 1991 Backman and Bream were gone by way of Free Agency.

In 1992, Folks might be surprised to know that Bonilla had left also (to the Cubs in free agency I believe); leaving only Bonds and Bell and the Pitcher Belinda. Bream, then with the Braves, scored the winning run in the Championship Series to keep the Pirates from going to the World Series. That was the end of "those" winning Pirates and, due to the Pirates decision not to pay to retain superior free agents, it was their last winning season.

By 1993 only Jay Bell remained and that was the first of their 17 consecutive (and still counting) losing seasons -- the longest losing streak in American professional sports.

Vballmadam
12-18-2012, 03:38 PM

The language you are using is so unnecessary. The pirates do a lot of good that you have no idea about. Whether you agree or not doesn't matter. Offensive language does matter to me and I kindly ask you to clean up your act!

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 03:38 PM
I sure hope the Bears can recover from their nosedive and do the same thing the Giants did last year. :confused:

Fuggetaboutit....Giants all the way...again. We spanked Brady and his pretty boy self...;)

albeezy
12-18-2012, 03:41 PM
What you know about the Wu Beezy??? Let me find out...;)
I hear they ain't nuthin to F with...LOL

albeezy
12-18-2012, 03:42 PM
I sure hope the Bears can recover from their nosedive and do the same thing the Giants did last year. :confused:
Let ELI MANNING take them to the promise land and a SUPER BOWL VICTORY? The trade deadline has passed Fl@sh!

EDIT: And I am pretty sure that Jeffrey A and Devin Hester are not half as talented as Hakeem Knicks and Victor Cruz. DA BEARS season is over!

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 03:43 PM
I hear they ain't nuthin to F with...LOL

LOL...this is true. I used to listen to them quite a bit when they first came out. Ghostface Killah is my all time favorite Wu. I've been to a couple of his concerts and taken pictures with him. Nicest guy ever. You would never even think that... I almost want to post one..

albeezy
12-18-2012, 03:46 PM
POP QUIZ S! Who are the greatest 5 rappers of all time? And there is only one right answer!

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 03:48 PM
Lol...come on. That is a loaded question, as well as a very subjective one. Not everyone will agree. It is based on personal preference. Here are my top 5 (and 5 is hard, because I can list about 10):

1. Biggie Smalls
2. Nas
3. Jay-Z
4. Rakim
5. Ghostface Killah (but no one else would have him on their list)

Fl@sh
12-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Expanded info

In 1990 there was Barry Bonds, Jay Bell, Bobby Bonilla, Wally Backman, and Sid Bream as well as a pitcher named Stan Belinda. Not hard to see where the "Killer Bees" moniker came from.

In 1991 Backman and Bream were gone by way of Free Agency.

In 1992, Folks might be surprised to know that Bonilla had left also (to the Cubs in free agency I believe); leaving only Bonds and Bell and the Pitcher Belinda. Bream, then with the Braves, scored the winning run in the Championship Series to keep the Pirates from going to the World Series. That was the end of "those" winning Pirates and, due to the Pirates decision not to pay to retain superior free agents, it was their last winning season.

By 1993 only Jay Bell remained and that was the first of their 17 consecutive (and still counting) losing seasons -- the longest losing streak in American professional sports.That's before my time Poop... haha It seems to be a reoccurring theme, Matt Kenseth's pit crew was also nicknamed the Killer B's when he won the Nascar Championship a few years back. Actually have a family friend that was a tire changer on that team of Killer B's.

albeezy
12-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Lol...come on. That is a loaded question, as well as a very subjective one. Not everyone will agree. It is based on personal preference. Here are my top 5 (and 5 is hard, because I can list about 10):

1. Biggie Smalls
2. Nas
3. Jay-Z
4. Rakim

WRONG! Let me get up up to speed S!

http://youtu.be/Z9lg6HqJeY0

Fl@sh
12-18-2012, 03:51 PM

1. Biggie Smalls
2. Nas
3. Jay-Z
4. Rakim
5. Ghostface Killah (but no one else would have him on their list)You are completely forgetting the left coast hun...

Fl@sh
12-18-2012, 03:52 PM
This thread has completely gone off topic, sorry AZ.

albeezy
12-18-2012, 03:53 PM
Just one more of the things the pirates have done for me! LOL

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 03:54 PM
WRONG! Let me get up up to speed S!

http://youtu.be/Z9lg6HqJeY0

OMG...you brought out CHAPPELLE!!! I love it. That ish is hilarious! I was bummed when his show ended. One of the best comedy shows ever...

You are too silly..the clips are the best.;)

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 03:54 PM
You are completely forgetting the left coast hun...

Let's hear 'em then...

albeezy
12-18-2012, 03:56 PM
OMG...you brought out CHAPPELLE!!! I love it. That ish is hilarious! I was bummed when his show ended. One of the best comedy shows ever...

You are too silly..the clips are the best.;)
If you had paid attention you might not have got the question wrong, but you forgot to "THINK ABOUT IT"! LOL

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 04:01 PM
If you had paid attention you might not have got the question wrong, but you forgot to "THINK ABOUT IT"! LOL

I actually did think about it. Said to myself "how could there only be 1 right answer"?? But then I thought you meant one right list. The problem was, I thought too much...lol.

I would have NEVER guessed Dylan/Chapelle..lol. I'm still laughing..

albeezy
12-18-2012, 04:02 PM
Let's hear 'em then...

Bloods n Crips tapes used to be awesome when I was in HS! I am sure he is referring to 2pac, dre, snoop, Brad "B-Rad" Gluckman, Ice Cube, NWA, Ice-T (yes he's from NJ)

Fl@sh
12-18-2012, 04:02 PM
Let's hear 'em then...B.I.G
Eminem
Dre
Tupac
Jay-Z
No particular order though, all 5 continually put out lyrical masterpieces in their time. Some of my personal favorites though are Lil' Wayne, Busta Rhymes, Twista(from the same area I grew up) and Drake(Does he count?) And let's not forget my ATL boys Ludacris, OutKast and B.o.B. You can throw T.I. out there too, I will be seeing him Saturday night.

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 04:04 PM

Arizona doesn't mind. He's cool, and knows (as some of us do) the real.

Arizona, you know I know. But if you want to bring it back to center, I'm with you..

albeezy
12-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Guess the Beastie Boys, Run DMC, and KRS ONE Get no love from you guys! WTF!

Don't Forget DJ Screw who invented a genre of rap music! What up HTOWN!

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 04:07 PM
B.I.G
Eminem
Dre
Tupac
Jay-Z
No particular order though, all 5 continually put out lyrical masterpieces in their time. Some of my personal favorites though are Lil' Wayne, Busta Rhymes, Twista(from the same area I grew up) and Drake(Does he count?) And let's not forget my ATL boys Ludacris, OutKast and B.o.B. You can throw T.I. out there too, I will be seeing him Saturday night.

Okay, I feel you here. But, I look at Dre more as one of the top producers than lyricist. He can flow, but he's not on my top 5. I like Eminem, but he came off as gimicky in a lot of songs. Only on a few he totally ripped it. I didn't count Outkast because they are a group, but they would be in my top 5 hip-hop groups. I have every one of their albums. I also love Busta, but not sure he would make my top 5. Drake is too new to make top anything yet...lol. But I like him as well.

Fl@sh
12-18-2012, 04:07 PM
That's why you're here beezy...

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 04:09 PM
Guess the Beastie Boys, Run DMC, and KRS ONE Get no love from you guys! WTF!

Group, group, and I thought about KRS, but he wouldn't make my top 5. Probably number 6. Told you it was subjective...lol.

Of course the Beastie Boys and Run DMC, but I look at them as groups, not single hip hop artists. Because if I would have made my list based on that, The ROOTS would have been number 1. Best group to me. Seen them live more than once..

albeezy
And also throw Zach de La Rocha in there as well! Gotta keep it diverse you know!

Fl@sh
Okay, I feel you here. But, I look at Dre more as one of the top producers than lyricist. He can flow, but he's not on my top 5. I like Eminem, but he came off as gimicky in a lot of songs. Only on a few he totally ripped it. I didn't count Outkast because they are a group, but they would be in my top 5 hip-hop groups. I have every one of their albums. I also love Busta, but not sure he would make my top 5. Drake is too new to make top anything yet...lol. But I like him as well.Busta and Twista are a little like Nate Dogg(RIP), they compliment the main act so well, you have to like 'em, just not their solo stuff.

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 04:16 PM
Bloods n Crips tapes used to be awesome when I was in HS! I am sure he is referring to 2pac, dre, snoop, Brad "B-Rad" Gluckman, Ice Cube, NWA, Ice-T (yes he's from NJ)

Yes, yes, true. I am a Snoop fan, and I did like NWA. But I do have more of an affinity towards the East coast style. Probably because of my deep Brooklyn roots...lol.

What about the dirty South. Can you say Master P? Cash Money Millionaires? Lil Wayne (I actually like him). They make me laugh more than anything..

Fl@sh
12-18-2012, 04:29 PM
I like Lil' Wayne too, he is a very intelligent individual. The tattoos on his face don't help his cause though...

Arizona
12-18-2012, 04:32 PM
Yes, yes, true. I am a Snoop fan, and I did like NWA. But I do have more of an affinity towards the East coast style. Probably because of my deep Brooklyn roots...lol.

What about the dirty South. Can you say Master P? Cash Money Millionaires? Lil Wayne (I actually like him). They make me laugh more than anything..
Hey Sugar...
I'm not into rap hip hop style music.
Only music I really liked from back then was Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle, Wu Tang Clan, Xzibit.

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 04:34 PM
Wow...you took it back, Xzibit..lol. He had that show "Pimp My Ride" on MTV after his rapping days came to a close..

I don't even know how we got on this topic..oh wait, it was Beezy...lol.

Selfproclaimed
12-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Bone thugs n harmony, k7 ,warren g.

albeezy
12-18-2012, 04:38 PM
You musthave missed my DJ Screw reference...

albeezy
12-18-2012, 04:38 PM
Wow...you took it back, Xzibit..lol. He had that show "Pimp My Ride" on MTV after his rapping days came to a close..

I don't even know how we got on this topic..oh wait, it was Beezy...lol.
Actually it was PJ asking about the killer Bees!

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 04:39 PM
Lol...I guess I did.

Arizona
12-18-2012, 04:49 PM
I had Xzibit - Alkoholik dedicated to me a few times. I never was tho

albeezy
12-18-2012, 04:50 PM
I had Xzibit - Alkoholik dedicated to me a few times. I never was tho
Please see advise I gave to ladyfizz!

Poopenshire
12-18-2012, 04:53 PM
I didnt see Grandmaster Flash anywhere.

Poopenshire
12-18-2012, 04:56 PM
The Pirates have done more than anyone here is aware of.

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 05:07 PM
I like Lil' Wayne too, he is a very intelligent individual. The tattoos on his face don't help his cause though...

Ya think? Lol. He looks ridiculous. I guess this is his career for life. I mean, what else can he do, besides something in the arts? Would you buy a house from him? Or let him manage your retirement funds? Or teach English to your kids? (that's rich) I mean, appearances can be very deceiving, (and he probably has more $$ than everyone up on here) but he has tears tatted on his face... That may limit his second career choices just a little bit.

Ryans67
12-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Google the Lil Wayne man purse...Funniest looking individual I have ever seen....;)

chbranch
12-18-2012, 05:25 PM
How did we get from..."What have the pirates ever done for us" to...sports teams and rappers? Crazy thread.

The New York football Giants.....best team around.

Top 5 Rappers
1. Biggie
2. Public Enemy
3. Death Row Records as a whole
4. Native tongue rappers like Tribe, KRS One, Busta, De la Soul, etc.
5. Wu Tang Clan....representing the Shaolin(that's Staten Island, if you didn't know)

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 05:32 PM
How did we get from..."What have the pirates ever done for us" to...sports teams and rappers? Crazy thread.

The New York football Giants.....best team around.

Top 5 Rappers
1. Biggie
2. Public Enemy
3. Death Row Records as a whole
4. Native tongue rappers like Tribe, KRS One, Busta, De la Soul, etc.
5. Wu Tang Clan....representing the Shaolin(that's Staten Island, if you didn't know)

Yesssss...GIANTS!!! That's what's up...;) Been a fan since I was a teenager.

Come on, did you really want to discuss the topic of this thread?? This is much, much more interesting.

I will agree with you about the Native Tongues, even though most of them are groups, and I was categorizing them separately. Same with the Wu. Love them, but they are not a "rapper" per se. They are a rap group. I can't put them together like that.

Shaolin is hurting right now. Sandy tore them up badly...:(

1earEddie
12-18-2012, 05:46 PM
Sports teams and rappers? Have you noticed that the most fanatical football
fans (yes the ones that yell at the TV in the bar) have never played one down
In their life. (Not a question) Rappers? Not even going to waste my time with
That...go get a tattoo, a nose ring and have a nice day

Arizona
12-18-2012, 05:46 PM
The language you are using is so unnecessary. The pirates do a lot of good that you have no idea about. Whether you agree or not doesn't matter. Offensive language does matter to me and I kindly ask you to clean up your act!

The difference between pirates and myself is I'd never threaten someone to do something because I wanted them to. You have no right to verbally force your will onto other players. Because some go along with you, does in no way validate your behaviour.

I won't apologise for my prose.

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 06:10 PM
Sports teams and rappers? Have you noticed that the most fanatical football
fans (yes the ones that yell at the TV in the bar) have never played one down
In their life. (Not a question) Rappers? Not even going to waste my time with
That...go get a tattoo, a nose ring and have a nice day

Not true. All the guys I watch with have either played in high school or college, or both. One friend even tried out for the Kansas City Chiefs. Was cut, but most don't make it that far. I even played touch football as a kid, although I'm not as fanatical as some.

As for your opinion about rappers, you're entitled to it. But you stated something else not true; that you weren't going to waste your time with it. Yet you wasted time typing that you weren't going to waste your time....go figure.

Enjoy your day as well...

Hondo
12-18-2012, 06:14 PM
The Pirates have done more than anyone here is aware of.

Didn't the pirates get Obama elected?

1earEddie
12-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Not true. All the guys I watch with have either played in high school or college, or both. One friend even tried out for the Kansas City Chiefs. Was cut, but most don't make it that far. I even played touch football as a kid, although I'm not as fanatical as some.

As for your opinion about rappers, you're entitled to it. But you stated something else not true; that you weren't going to waste your time with it. Yet you wasted time typing that you weren't going to waste your time....go figure.

Enjoy your day as well...

Touch football? I am so impressed. How is that nose ring hanging?

albeezy
12-18-2012, 06:28 PM
Don't forget my sick uncle and jaydiohead!

Vballmadam
12-18-2012, 06:28 PM
The difference between pirates and myself is I'd never threaten someone to do something because I wanted them to. You have no right to verbally force your will onto other players. Because some go along with you, does in no way validate your behaviour.

As far as I'm aware nobody has forced anybody to do anything. I too don't take kindly to bullying.

By the way...I didn't ask you to apologize I just asked you to clean up your act! The language you used I feel is inappropriate for many young kids on this forum. You can still get your message across with a different choice of words!

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 06:31 PM
Touch football? I am so impressed. How is that nose ring hanging?

I wouldn't know...but maybe you can let me know how yours is...

Vballmadam
12-18-2012, 06:31 PM
Didn't the pirates get Obama elected?

Hahaha...lol....If they did...I sure joined the wrong team!

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 06:32 PM

I was bullied Arizona. Partly because I didn't agree with something, and also because I spoke my mind. Real f'ed up...

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 06:35 PM

I need a YouTube clip!!!....;)

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 06:37 PM

Or, put up another clip of Dave Chappelle, maybe doing his "Making the Band" impersonation of Diddy...one of the best skits ever..;)

1earEddie
12-18-2012, 06:39 PM
Sorry you were bullied sugary...I was bullied once...they are dead.

albeezy
12-18-2012, 06:55 PM
Or, put up another clip of Dave Chappelle, maybe doing his "Making the Band" impersonation of Diddy...one of the best skits ever..;)
I'm gonna have to shut down the studio!

King little fruit fly
12-18-2012, 07:01 PM
What have the pirates done for me, a lot, they helped me to bully classified zombie, sir, I command u, and larry. :D

And lately, the pirate juniors are doing the practice exam on my base. :mad:

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm gonna have to shut down the studio!

LOL...I cannot believe you know all this stuff. Hilarious.

He actually made them walk to Brooklyn, from Harlem, to get him some Junior's Cheesecake. Then walk back. And those fools did it...smh. Where are any of them now??? Not on Bad Boy Records, I know that.

Hondo
12-18-2012, 07:07 PM
Hahaha...lol....If they did...I sure joined the wrong team!

VBall, are you sitting at the cool kids table now?

Ericinico
12-18-2012, 07:11 PM
They help eliminate the 1%

albeezy
12-18-2012, 07:12 PM
LOL...I cannot believe you know all this stuff. Hilarious.

He actually made them walk to Brooklyn, from Harlem, to get him some Junior's Cheesecake. Then walk back. And those fools did it...smh. Where are any of them now??? Not on Bad Boy Records, I know that.
Don't forget the set of left handed golf clubs and the b-milk from a Cambodian immigrant!

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Lol...I can't.. Good night. I'm going to laugh myself to sleep now..;)

Vballmadam
12-18-2012, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE=Hondo;526643]VBall, are you sitting at the cool kids table ?

All kids are cool in my eye, Hondo!

Speed ump
12-18-2012, 08:37 PM
Arizona, I'm sensing a little hostility. Please correct me if I'm wrong. We just spread love an holiday cheer wherever we go. And ask for a few gree groats to help feed the needy children of modern war pirate widows.

Ganja
12-18-2012, 08:41 PM
LOL i am so confused with this thread one post talks about pirates and then the second post talk about football??? which topic hijacked who? I could could only imagine a group of people sitting on a big table one person conversing with one another on the other side of the table... hey dude can you HEAR ME NOW!!!

LOL - forum life...

Selfproclaimed
12-18-2012, 08:43 PM
I like your avatar,lol.

Gambit12
12-18-2012, 08:56 PM
Fuggetaboutit....Giants all the way...again. We spanked Brady and his pretty boy self...;)

Its okey - We rather lose to the Giants than losing to (2010)N.Y. Jets & (2009)Baltimore Ravens...

*Giants-Pats part 3 i think is unlikely...If that happens then i hope we'll win this time...

I like the mix of rap, jazz, & hip-hop music, & a little country...

1. Boyz II Men
2. R. Kelly
3. Warren G.
4. Shania Twain
5. DMX

albeezy
12-19-2012, 08:01 AM
I like the mix of rap, jazz, & hip-hop music, & a little country...1. Boyz II Men
You forgot to include what the pirates did for you! In honor of your number 1 may I suggest that the Pirates helped you get down on bended knee!

Gambit12
12-19-2012, 08:23 AM
You forgot to include what the pirates did for you! In honor of your number 1 may I suggest that the Pirates helped you get down on bended knee!

Lol! You wanna go FFN for fun beez..?

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 08:24 AM

Also, they taught him to type the same message over and over again on his wall. And gave him friendly reminders to do so. How kind of them! ;)

albeezy
12-19-2012, 08:28 AM
Also, they taught him to type the same message over and over again on his wall. And gave him friendly reminders to do so. How kind of them! ;)

You missed the point again S! His number 1 was boys 2 men and the pirates taught him to get down on bended knee! C'mon! Pay attention! LOL

Poopenshire
12-19-2012, 08:31 AM
Yeah it's a shame a cheater got caught and had to own up to it.Especially since he was not banned or anything like that.

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 08:41 AM
You missed the point again S! His number 1 was boys 2 men and the pirates taught him to get down on bended knee! C'mon! Pay attention! LOL

Damn Beezy, you are too quick for me. Right, I did not catch that one. You're good at this...lol!

albeezy
12-19-2012, 08:43 AM
Damn Beezy, you are too quick for me. Right, I did not catch that one. You're good at this...lol!
PJs not the only one that speaks in codes from tiem to time! LOL

Speed ump
12-19-2012, 08:43 AM
Sugar, you might want to fix that broken record bit. You got attacked in the game, so be it. You got attacked. You know why? Because you were there and we could. You know why else? Gree groats. Some of you forum guys are camping down low and sitting on much needed cash to feed poor pirate children. If it makes you feel better to say you were special in some way over another player, then have at it. I think some keep running their mouths afterwards, and as a with any player that does that, extra special attention may be given. You want to be friends with everyone, there's games for that too. This ain't it.

albeezy
12-19-2012, 08:48 AM
Sugar, you might want to fix that broken record bit. You got attacked in the game, so be it. You got attacked. You know why? Because you were there and we could. You know why else? Gree groats. Some of you forum guys are camping down low and sitting on much needed cash to feed poor pirate children. If it makes you feel better to say you were special in some way over another player, then have at it. I think some keep running their mouths afterwards, and as a with any player that does that, extra special attention may be given. You want to be friends with everyone, there's games for that too. This ain't it.
Let me get my anniversary building and then we can play a game called "WHO CAN COLLECT BETTER THAN THE BEEZY?"

On a lighter note, I think it would be oh so kind of the Pirates to only raid forum members rather than attack them, at least for a bit so they can save for their anniversary buildings. We already know, because yall proved it, that the PUN Faction can dominate at will...should they choose to

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 08:55 AM

Actually, I wasn't even talking about myself right now, but if you want to address it, then fine. I got a message on my wall that stated "siding with hackers is hazardous to your stats", simply for writing on said hacker's wall, and also not agreeing with my having to stop being allies, etc. with the hacker. As I've said before, I have no problem being attacked, since it is all part of the game. But to be attacked for the reasons mentioned above? Come on. It's obvious what it was.

Look, I'm over it. Don't even care anymore. It's okay for you to talk smack but no one else?? But if I want to talk about it, that's my right. Just like it's your right to say and do whatever you want in this game. Just like it was that pirate's right to write that message on my wall. Free speech. I came on this forum long ago to be able to chat freely, and I'm not going to stop now over petty crap.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-19-2012, 08:55 AM
We aren't taking requests from our prey.

We'll do what we wish, when we wish, as long as we wish.

Let me get my anniversary building and then we can play a game called "WHO CAN COLLECT BETTER THAN THE BEEZY?"On a lighter note, I think it would be oh so kind of the Pirates to only raid forum members rather than attack them, at least for a bit so they can save for their anniversary buildings. We already know, because yall proved it, that the PUN Faction can dominate at will...should they choose to

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 08:56 AM
PJs not the only one that speaks in codes from tiem to time! LOL

Your codes are fun!! And, I need sharpen my skills because I'm slipping bad!!! ;)

albeezy
12-19-2012, 09:03 AM
We aren't taking requests from our prey.

We'll do what we wish, when we wish, as long as we wish.

I can give you knew pray...hacker prey with deeper pockets! I hear that you guys be on it all day, you be on it all night, that you be on that kryptonite

EDIT: But he's been reported so this limited time offer won't last long!

Speed ump
12-19-2012, 09:22 AM
You've missed the point sugar. No reason needed. Period. For any of us. Who cares what another player says or thinks. He attacked you because that's the game. You may do the same. If we did not like that, we honestly would not be here.

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 09:23 AM
I know, Beezy is a trip...;)

XxGNUTxX
12-19-2012, 09:32 AM

1. Biggie Smalls
2. Nas
3. Jay-Z
4. Rakim

I'm guessing your not over the westcoast and eastcoast thing yet, but their all good rappers besides Jay-z you might think hes good beacause those are mostly biggys rhymes coming out those fat lips

XxGNUTxX
12-19-2012, 09:36 AM

I watch an interveiw with him saying most of raps he freestyles cuz he can't read or write that well

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 09:39 AM
I'm guessing your not over the westcoast and eastcoast thing yet, but their all good rappers besides Jay-z you might think hes good beacause those are mostly biggys rhymes coming out those fat lips

LOL....well, I was never into the whole East/West coast stupidity. It was pretty pathetic too, because two talented men lost their lives over that dumb ish. I do like West coast hip hop, but read carefully. I stated my top 5, not all the artists I like. As for Jay, you could be right about some songs, but Big has been deceased quite a while, so he obviously ain't writing anything for him now...smh.

I think Jay does write. I know he wrote all of Foxxy Brown's lyrics during her short-lived career. That made him a crapload of dough. And, what does it matter now? The man is having dinner with Warren Buffet and other conglomerate owners. He's doing just fine...lol.

chbranch
12-19-2012, 09:48 AM
I like the mix of rap, jazz, & hip-hop music, & a little country...

1. Boyz II Men
2. R. Kelly
3. Warren G.
4. Shania Twain
5. DMX

Damn Gambit, you are all over the music spectrum with your top 5. But, I like it. I really do!!! R. Kelly by far is the number one R&B guy in my mind. I couldn't tell you how many times I had put any of his CDs on in my dorm room to entice the ladies. This dude is batting .956 with him in the air, if you get what I mean son.

It always cracks me up how people talk real life tough about fake games. It's not like your brilliant for spending money on a game and then start walking around trying to talk tough about attacking someone in a game. My avatar is kinda tough. Dude keeps getting up after being beat down. I like him. Pirates....don't care much about them. Never convo'd with any of them except one clown. Funny thing is I could smash any Pirate in Madden, Rico down the block can smash me in MW3, Suzy from English class can smash Rico in Black Ops, this dude Sam is a legend in Halo, and I can't seem to beat this 8 year old kid in Tekken. Stop tough talking Pirate dudes, or I just may have to sic that 8 year old kid on you.

albeezy
12-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Speakin of R Kelly! REMEMBER THAT CHAPELLE SKIT WITH R KELLY? LOL

chbranch
12-19-2012, 09:53 AM
I will agree with you about the Native Tongues, even though most of them are groups, and I was categorizing them separately. Same with the Wu. Love them, but they are not a "rapper" per se. They are a rap group. I can't put them together like that.
(

You are right.....I overreacted to listing my favorite top 5. Reminiscing and ****. Forgot about the parameters of the question.

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 09:55 AM
You've missed the point sugar. No reason needed. Period. For any of us. Who cares what another player says or thinks. He attacked you because that's the game. You may do the same. If we did not like that, we honestly would not be here.

I got your point, loud and clear. And here is mine...do what you want (like you repeatedly said you would), and I'm gonna do what I want. Like you said, this isn't a game for everyone to be friends. Fine by me.

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 10:00 AM
Damn Gambit, you are all over the music spectrum with your top 5. But, I like it. I really do!!! R. Kelly by far is the number one R&B guy in my mind. I couldn't tell you how many times I had put any of his CDs on in my dorm room to entice the ladies. This dude is batting .956 with him in the air, if you get what I mean son.

It always cracks me up how people talk real life tough about fake games. It's not like your brilliant for spending money on a game and then start walking around trying to talk tough about attacking someone in a game. My avatar is kinda tough. Dude keeps getting up after being beat down. I like him. Pirates....don't care much about them. Never convo'd with any of them except one clown. Funny thing is I could smash any Pirate in Madden, Rico down the block can smash me in MW3, Suzy from English class can smash Rico in Black Ops, this dude Sam is a legend in Halo, and I can't seem to beat this 8 year old kid in Tekken. Stop tough talking Pirate dudes, or I just may have to sic that 8 year old kid on you.

I know, when I saw Gambit's post I was like..."wow" he has a broad range up there. But it's cool (even though we weren't talking about R&B...lol) R Kelly, with all his issues, is a musical wiz. He writes for everyone, composes his own stuff. He will be in business for as long as he wants.

Yeah, the tough talking is what the game is all about, right? After all, this is Modern War. But I'm sure that 8 year old kid could beat them senseless. That is, if he is Richie Rich. If not, then he's gonna need mommy's credit card..lol.

Gambit12
12-19-2012, 10:13 AM

Lol! R. kelly song the one i like is "i believe i can fly." But mostly i don't collect CD music that some people do. I just buy the one that i like before, but now i just listen to FM radio whoever is on.

Oh you play Madden, what system you got? if you have PS3 then i'll add you so that we can play sometimes. The last madden i played is Madden 11. You?

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 10:52 AM
Speakin of R Kelly! REMEMBER THAT CHAPELLE SKIT WITH R KELLY? LOL

I sure do!!! Funny as hell..;)

albeezy
12-19-2012, 01:26 PM
For you S!

http://youtu.be/Zf0hjLJZFng

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Lol...Beezy, you are going to make me pull out my Chapelle Show dvds tonight. I nearly peed on myself during some of his skits...truly funny..

albeezy
12-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Lol...Beezy, you are going to make me pull out my Chapelle Show dvds tonight. I nearly peed on myself during some of his skits...truly funny..
And we have come full circle back to the R Kelly Skit...

Shinazueli
12-19-2012, 01:38 PM

I thought it was peeing on other people... :)

Bronson
12-19-2012, 01:40 PM
"Ask not, what your Pirates can do for you. Ask what, you can do for your Pirates."

albeezy
12-19-2012, 01:58 PM
ARGGGGH!

This scallywag of a pirate once locked a man in a storage shed (allegedly). Can you name him?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7LuH3m8CH7s/UK7dmCiLQgI/AAAAAAAAD-E/UnPptIdw7ow/s1600/mikeleach2.jpeg

Sugarymama
12-19-2012, 02:10 PM
I thought it was peeing on other people... :)

LOL...yes, that too. Naughty boy!! ;) Saw that tape. Smh....

chbranch
12-19-2012, 05:38 PM
Lol! R. kelly song the one i like is "i believe i can fly." But mostly i don't collect CD music that some people do. I just buy the one that i like before, but now i just listen to FM radio whoever is on.

Oh you play Madden, what system you got? if you have PS3 then i'll add you so that we can play sometimes. The last madden i played is Madden 11. You?

You may have to practice a little before you jump on the sticks again. I'm on madden 13. played madden 12 also. I used to be strong on madden for years, everyday, all day, then they came out with that stupid yellow passing cone and I decided i needed to go to madden anonymous for my addiction. Took off for a few years, but now im back like a full fledged junkie. bigbranch is the ps3 name.

Poopenshire
12-19-2012, 06:27 PM
The pirates are protecting the shallow seas of the whale zone.

Hondo
12-19-2012, 06:47 PM
Thats the former Texas Tech football coach.....Mike Leach???

chbranch
12-19-2012, 07:09 PM
Thats the former Texas Tech football coach.....Mike Leach???

And for the bonus can you name the famous dad of the player that got locked in the shed(allegedly)?

1earEddie
12-19-2012, 07:19 PM

Capt Gin...speaking of losers..we have a forum groupie here, wearing the jersey of the biggest loser
In Modern War (CCM aka Criminal fellow aka Nazi)...reminds me of those NFL fan/idiots
who wear their favorite players number and yell at the TV...drink beer, high five and chest
Bump ...pretending to be a football player for a Sunday afternoon ...a real football player would
never wear someone's else's jersey, yell at a TV or even bother to yell at all...

Gambit12
12-19-2012, 07:28 PM
You may have to practice a little before you jump on the sticks again. I'm on madden 13. played madden 12 also. I used to be strong on madden for years, everyday, all day, then they came out with that stupid yellow passing cone and I decided i needed to go to madden anonymous for my addiction. Took off for a few years, but now im back like a full fledged junkie. bigbranch is the ps3 name.

Okey when i log-in next week i'll add you. What team do you use all the time & your favorite..? You can add me also - PS3 Gambit1287. I'll let you know when i get the madden 13 game & you must be good. What is your rank in madden online game..? What else do you play besides madden? Do you have nba 2k11 & some fighting games like SSF IV AE..?

Poopenshire
12-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Some people are over vault and not.collecting on time.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-19-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm glad we're pals, my friend!!
Capt Gin...speaking of losers..we have a forum groupie here, wearing the jersey of the biggest loserIn Modern War (CCM aka Criminal fellow aka Nazi)...reminds me of those NFL fan/idiotswho wear their favorite players number and yell at the TV...drink beer, high five and chest Bump ...pretending to be a football player for a Sunday afternoon ...a real football player wouldnever wear someone's else's jersey, yell at a TV or even bother to yell at all...

Gambit12
12-19-2012, 08:51 PM
i don't think the pirates can stop this bad boy..Lol!

Terminator Assassin 1250A/750D with 30% Reduction upgrade time or 30% Reduction time in opening event crates...

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/280/terminatorza4.jpg

or 30% more attack from infantry

Athenica
12-19-2012, 09:12 PM
Mind if I ask who are these Pirates again?

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-19-2012, 10:32 PM
Pirates?

They're just imaginary creatures, you know, like them unicorns.

Athenica
12-19-2012, 10:41 PM
Pirates?

Uh..huh.. so shouldn't they just go away when someone outgrows them?

The one who imagined them must have been reallllllly bored...........or annoyed..........or both....

1earEddie
12-20-2012, 03:56 AM
Argh......

BigD@wg
12-20-2012, 04:55 AM
Pirates?

Fully expected to see Fl@sh's unicorn picture after this comment. Lol! :)

Jhenry02
12-20-2012, 09:19 AM
I haven't posted anything on the pirates yet continue to be robbed by one.
Awesome
Just
Awesome.

-j

Poopenshire
12-20-2012, 09:24 AM
I haven't posted anything on the pirates yet continue to be robbed by one.
Awesome
Just
Awesome.

-j

Were you over vault or not collected?

1earEddie
12-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Fully expected to see Fl@sh's unicorn picture after this comment. Lol! :)

Argh, argh (means "good one")

Arizona
12-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Let me help and inform... LOL
They're these funny chaps, and chapettes that became delusional through looking at their attack statistics (and looking and preening themselves in the mirror), maybe becoming bored with everyday life at home, but possibly also getting bored by their grandiose fantasies, and deciding...Hmmmm let's try and become scary big shots, but not tell everyone we're lonely but powerful. We'll draw in the less intelligent knuckle dragging Troglodytes; perhaps even a few Cro-Magnon (efficient hunters), and on very rare occasions, be known to include a Neanderthal (comedic element) or two. I know I know, funny as it is, you have to hide your laughter, because no matter how trivial, they really don't like anyone saying anything critical of them. They typically respond by saying something to the effect of "we are friends of everyone, we mean no one no harm lets all hug...", oh good grief, it's becoming a bodily fluid exchange fest.
Warning...never hug a pirate. While you may be exchanging fake pleasure, the others will be ransacking your prizes possesions!
Enjoy
Enjoy
Enjoy (must run and hide now!):(

CharlesBronson
12-20-2012, 10:13 AM
I have been lurking the forums for a few months now and have noticed that the pirates seem to say one thing and do another. I am not allies with many of you here at the forum, but I have visited many of your bases and read your walls, including some of these pirates when I can recognize their names. If you havent had a run in with them, as I have yet to do, count your blessings. Of course having high stats is often a deterent to them as they prefer to pick on those with lesser stats who get upset when they lose units to their constant attacks and who hate being serially raided simply because they have taken the time to do something most of them apparently cant do (build an IPH). When they finally find me I will give em hell, although they are probably stronger than me, at least most. Collect on time, vault your cash, keep your mouth shut, and you too can fly under the radar.

Jhenry02
12-20-2012, 10:13 AM
Were you over vault or not collected?

Yeah crazy me for wanting an anniversary center.
-j

BigD@wg
12-20-2012, 10:59 AM
I have been lurking the forums for a few months now and have noticed that the pirates seem to say one thing and do another. I am not allies with many of you here at the forum, but I have visited many of your bases and read your walls, including some of these pirates when I can recognize their names. If you havent had a run in with them, as I have yet to do, count your blessings. Of course having high stats is often a deterent to them as they prefer to pick on those with lesser stats who get upset when they lose units to their constant attacks and who hate being serially raided simply because they have taken the time to do something most of them apparently cant do (build an IPH). When they finally find me I will give em hell, although they are probably stronger than me, at least most. Collect on time, vault your cash, keep your mouth shut, and you too can fly under the radar.

Some of them chose to sell off all of their money buildings. They would have some of the highest IPHs otherwise. This was a strategy on their part. They sold them so that would-be attackers did not have any targets to hit. If you don't have higher stats to attack and win, there are no money buildings to raid for cash, and their golden armies suffer no casualties.....then you can't win. If your goal is to "beat" them, then you and a LARGE group of friends will need to shell out a fortune in real money to have any chance at all. Good luck.

CharlesBronson
12-20-2012, 11:04 AM
Some of them chose to sell off all of their money buildings. They would have some of the highest IPHs otherwise. This was a strategy on their part. They sold them so that would-be attackers did not have any targets to hit. If you don't have higher stats to attack and win, there are no money buildings to raid for cash, and their golden armies suffer no casualties.....then you can't win. If your goal is to "beat" them, then you and a LARGE group of friends will need to shell out a fortune in real money to have any chance at all. Good luck.

That is an interesting strategy. Sell your moneybuildings. Hindsight is 20/20 they say

I have already shelled out a small fortune, but I am not looking for a war. I prefer to hide under the radar. that is more my style. I war when necessary though

Shinazueli
12-20-2012, 11:05 AM

This. If they removed the "buy in game cash" option, it would force them to have real bases or raid for money. Either way, an improvement over the current situation.

1earEddie
12-20-2012, 11:17 AM
This. If they removed the "buy in game cash" option, it would force them to have real bases or raid for money. Either way, an improvement over the current situation.

Argh...No pirate would ever buy cash. We be liking gold matey. Gold and your cash.
Real bases? Take a closer look at the cloaked, modified cloaked and bear trap pirate
bases. Youmight learn something.

Ryans67
12-20-2012, 11:26 AM

Since your in game cash purchases are tied to your IPH, some folks don't have that option either.

BigD@wg
12-20-2012, 11:29 AM
I am not looking for a war. I prefer to hide under the radar.

Good plan, just choose your targets wisely.

BigD@wg
12-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Argh...No pirate would ever buy cash. We be liking gold matey. Gold and your cash.
Real bases? Take a closer look at the cloaked, modified cloaked and bear trap pirate
bases. Youmight learn something.

Hey 1eEddie,
care to provide an exact location to said cloaks and traps so that I may avoid them? Lol :)

Poopenshire
12-20-2012, 11:36 AM
Yeah crazy me for wanting an anniversary center.-jYeah but I am in the same boat as you.

Jhenry02
12-20-2012, 12:33 PM
So you dropped 200 allies after losing 50 million in 3 days? Then ended up being PJ's chew toy?

Really?

-j

Poopenshire
12-20-2012, 12:54 PM
So you dropped 200 allies after losing 50 million in 3 days? Then ended up being PJ's chew toy?

Really?

-j

I was several peoples chew toys for a long time. Don't go over vault and collect on time. The game is designed this way and for this purpose. At this point I am not gonna upgrade anything over 10mil becuase of the those reasons.

I know this sounds cruel but it the way the game is designed. You know the rules and limits, if you go beyond these are the consquences. Dropping allies is not gonna help. This faction thing has turned everyone into "pirates" so to speak. Even our fellow forum members are raiding and attacking trying to get cash to build and upgrade at the low levels.

albeezy
12-20-2012, 01:00 PM
I was several peoples chew toys for a long time. Don't go over vault and collect on time. The game is designed this way and for this purpose. At this point I am not gonna upgrade anything over 10mil becuase of the those reasons.

I know this sounds cruel but it the way the game is designed. You know the rules and limits, if you go beyond these are the consquences. Dropping allies is not gonna help. This faction thing has turned everyone into "pirates" so to speak. Even our fellow forum members are raiding and attacking trying to get cash to build and upgrade at the low levels.
This is true poop, but the difference is that we don't specifically target other forum members as is being done now. It I the nature of the beast, true, I can't argue that. I managed to raid my way to my second AC but I didn't have to target a single forum member to do so and wouldn't out of respect for those on here that contribute to the knowledge I have gained by being on the forum. If someone else chooses to do so they are entitled too as the game is setup that way. We will just have to keep being creative in finding ways to avoid PUNishment without golden armies.

1earEddie
12-20-2012, 01:01 PM

Argh, argh, argh (means "good point poopenshire")

Sugarymama
12-20-2012, 01:02 PM
This is true poop, but the difference is that we don't specifically target other forum members as is being done now. It I the nature of the beast, true, I can't argue that. I managed to raid my way to my second AC but I didn't have to target a single forum member to do so and wouldn't out of respect for those on here that contribute to the knowledge I have gained by being on the forum. If someone else chooses to do so they are entitled too as the game is setup that way. We will just have to keep being creative in finding ways to avoid PUNishment without golden armies.

My Beezy!! I sent you a PM. Check when you get a chance...

Poopenshire
12-20-2012, 01:04 PM

That is very well put I must say. I have not targeted anyone, I did love tap you and few others but I have not camped on your base and unloaded till nothing was left, becuase its not my styel. Also its not very cost effective. At this point for a player like me its only cost effective to hit certain targets, and if those targets are not of a certain caliber that is not my fault. Every person here has the exact same chances to become strong and capable to withstand attacks. If you choose to limit those options by dropping allies so low or by choosing a strategy that doesn't allow you to become powerfull, well whoopity dooo, cry me a river. I am by far not a golden army and I am by far not a valor army. But, I will give them all hell out there and do my best to make my team proud of me. I don't target anyone for any reason except I can make a buck off them. Plain and simple, as well thats the same reasoning other do the same thing, gold army or not. Its about playing the game the way you want to play to meet the goals set forth.

Shinazueli
12-20-2012, 01:09 PM
That is very well put I must say. I have not targeted anyone, I did love tap you and few others but I have not camped on your base and unloaded till nothing was left, becuase its not my styel. Also its not very cost effective. At this point for a player like me its only cost effective to hit certain targets, and if those targets are not of a certain caliber that is not my fault. Every person here has the exact same chances to become strong and capable to withstand attacks. If you choose to limit those options by dropping allies so low or by choosing a strategy that doesn't allow you to become powerfull, well whoopity dooo, cry me a river. I am by far not a golden army and I am by far not a valor army. But, I will give them all hell out there and do my best to make my team proud of me. I don't target anyone for any reason except I can make a buck off them. Plain and simple, as well thats the same reasoning other do the same thing, gold army or not. Its about playing the game the way you want to play to meet the goals set forth.

Not that I'm disagreeing with your main point, but some players have another option, opening their wallets, that gives them a colossal advantage. So not every player is limited by your cost effective target list. Or limited at all. Which I believe was the point.

Sugarymama
12-20-2012, 01:09 PM

I think it's more about the game. It's the forum as well. If there were only the game, besides trash talk on walls, and seeing someone's stats/IPH, you wouldn't target any specific player for personal reasons. You couldn't, because you wouldn't really know anything about the players.

But having a social forum attached to the game changes all that. People interact, and often. Some people gravitate towards each other and form friendships, and others don't. People get to know each other (or at least their persona) Just like in real life. However, once someone feels insulted, or just doesn't like a person for whatever reason, it gets taken out on them in the game. That's the difference here. On one hand people say, "this is war, it's not meant to make friends", but people do make friends here. And people who are friends/allies/whatever don't raid/attack each other. Even now with the rival list messed up, you still make sure you don't attack someone you're cool with.

I really don't care about the whole attacking thing anymore. It is what it is. But to say that it's just about the game isn't true in my opinion. Because if there were no forum I think some people would be playing very differently.

Poopenshire
12-20-2012, 01:26 PM
The game is what it is, and we all are who we are. Hate me or not I choose my side and stand by it.

Sugarymama
12-20-2012, 02:44 PM
The game is what it is, and we all are who we are. Hate me or not I choose my side and stand by it.

Really? Wow...ok then.

Speed ump
12-20-2012, 04:07 PM
Charles , your technique is something i have posted here for at least nine months now, and it works. Good for you. Beezy, shame. If you don't want to go after forum members I am happy for your decision. I don't find it right or wrong, good or bad. I'm hearing the same tone in that , that I hear from players in the game. You should not attack me for X reason. I've been in the game long enough that I know and have talked to a very large number of players. I'm not going to exclude them from my game play, and from the very begining I have said that I, and the pirates will attack anyone in the game for any reason we chose, and we don't apologize for that. With the factions thing we all are collecting for money. The only ones excluded by us are other pirates. Donate your money to the faction. A lot of you are trying to save for that anniversary building. That's why we come in first. We play for the team, not ourselves. 100m each is a lot to I've up to the faction. I would feel that you were cheating your team myself. And I see the leaders of teams doing this too. It's all up to you how you wish to play, I can only speak for myself, and my team. I don't appreciate it when I hear other members here trying to put anyone in a bad light for playing the game. One forum member did that today and said as much to one of out team members, and outright said that we would look bad for attacking him. We attacked because he was way over vaulted and raided because he had ripe pickings on his base. Not because we had any ill feelings about him, and I actually like him very much. In the game, I'm playing the game. Don't tempt us, or you will be visited. Dump the money into your faction, and we can't touch it. A lot of forum members have hidden down low for a long time it seems. We go where the money is, and right now, that's where it is.

albeezy
12-20-2012, 04:19 PM
A lot of you are trying to save for that anniversary building. That's why we come in first. We play for the team, not ourselves. 100m each is a lot to I've up to the faction. I would feel that you were cheating your team myself. And I see the leaders of teams doing this too. It's all up to you how you wish to play, I can only speak for myself, and my team. I don't appreciate it when I hear other members here trying to put anyone in a bad light for playing the game. One forum member did that today and said as much to one of out team members, and outright said that we would look bad for attacking him. We attacked because he was way over vaulted and raided because he had ripe pickings on his base. Not because we had any ill feelings about him, and I actually like him very much. In the game, I'm playing the game. Don't tempt us, or you will be visited. Dump the money into your faction, and we can't touch it. A lot of forum members have hidden down low for a long time it seems. We go where the money is, and right now, that's where it is.

with 2 of these on your base that is $4M a day you can donate to your faction per day. I also think that with it being a limited time building (allegedly only here until new years) people are not just losing ingame cash, but the opportunity to purchase a building that was placed in the game to celebrate their last year of gaming. I will admit I was fortunate to get two of them, but just barely and I sold buildings (more than I wanted to) to get one of them. My humble opinion is that I would like everyone that wants one to have an opportunity to own one before thye are gone forever.

While I cannot influence you and your teamates Speed, I would request one more time for a few days of peace, or even one day of peace (24 hours), so that players can attempt a run at at least one of these buildings before they are gone. It could be forever known as Pirate Christmas Day and celebrated every year!

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-20-2012, 04:21 PM
Thank you, Stephen.

Bros before Os, ho, ho, ho.

At any rate, its a war game.

I've said it a dozen or more times, if you want to farm, there are those options available.

This is a war game, with some ridiculous aspects: diamond mines, oil rigs, anniversary buildings, etc...

None of us are generals in this game.

None of us have REAL armies in this game.

Those aren't real diamond mines, either.

This is all make believe.

Its a cyber version of "cops and robbers", "cowboys and indians", or "tea time with the queen".

You don't have REAL money (we call it Gree Groats) or real gold.

The game is fake, the attacks are fake, its all fake, and most of it is broken.

There is no reason to kill off "granny", invent illnesses, or fake business trips; to avoid "fake" attacks.

Take it like a "fake cyber man" or "cyber woman", "kwitcher_scratchin" and just play "war".

Charles , your technique is something i have posted here for at least nine months now, and it works. Good for you. Beezy, shame. If you don't want to go after forum members I am happy for your decision. I don't find it right or wrong, good or bad. I'm hearing the same tone in that , that I hear from players in the game. You should not attack me for X reason. I've been in the game long enough that I know and have talked to a very large number of players. I'm not going to exclude them from my game play, and from the very begining I have said that I, and the pirates will attack anyone in the game for any reason we chose, and we don't apologize for that. With the factions thing we all are collecting for money. The only ones excluded by us are other pirates. Donate your money to the faction. A lot of you are trying to save for that anniversary building. That's why we come in first. We play for the team, not ourselves. 100m each is a lot to I've up to the faction. I would feel that you were cheating your team myself. And I see the leaders of teams doing this too. It's all up to you how you wish to play, I can only speak for myself, and my team. I don't appreciate it when I hear other members here trying to put anyone in a bad light for playing the game. One forum member did that today and said as much to one of out team members, and outright said that we would look bad for attacking him. We attacked because he was way over vaulted and raided because he had ripe pickings on his base. Not because we had any ill feelings about him, and I actually like him very much. In the game, I'm playing the game. Don't tempt us, or you will be visited. Dump the money into your faction, and we can't touch it. A lot of forum members have hidden down low for a long time it seems. We go where the money is, and right now, that's where it is.

Speed ump
12-20-2012, 04:55 PM
If you want that building so badly, heres an easy way to do it, if your base income is high enough. At about 800k per hour, you can get 100m for buying one vault. Buy two, get two buildings. Just spend it quickly before someone nabs you at the wrong time. Next thing I'm going to hear is please wait because I want to upgrade my nano to level 3, please wait because I want to buy a nano, etc. I'd rather buy you an iTunes card ( hint, that's not happening either) glad to see you kept it light beezy. I've always appreciated that in the past. Don't take offense when you stick your hand in the gators mouth, and he bites guys. Don't tempt the gator. He WILL bite.

Hondo
12-20-2012, 05:03 PM
The forum is now full of players trying to justify how they play the game.
In my opinion, if you have to justify your actions, then you probably doubt they were ever the correct actions to begin with.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-20-2012, 05:06 PM
It could be forever known as Pirate Christmas Day and celebrated every year!

Just a guess, but I don't think this game will be here next year.

albeezy
12-20-2012, 05:09 PM
Just a guess, but I don't think this game will be here next year.
Then it could be remembered for a lifetime.

Sort of like how I will always remember Oliva's base about 6-7 months ago. Will never forget that one.

Poopenshire
12-20-2012, 05:45 PM
The forum is now full of players trying to justify how they play the game. In my opinion, if you have to justify your actions, then you probably doubt they were ever the correct actions to begin with.There once was a man who had to justify his actions before a Roman governor. I guess his actions were not justified. They crucified him.

Argument = invalidated

Arizona
12-20-2012, 06:00 PM
There once was a man who had to justify his actions before a Roman governor. I guess his actions were not justified. They crucified him.

Argument = invalidated
I saw that movie to and I know the story. Every Christmas we celebrate the birth of our saviour Brian.

Warfiend
12-20-2012, 06:17 PM
I saw that movie to and I know the story. Every Christmas we celebrate the birth of our saviour Brian.

I was very tempted to start a faction called "The People's Front of Judea".

Hondo
12-20-2012, 06:17 PM
There once was a man who had to justify his actions before a Roman governor. I guess his actions were not justified. They crucified him.

Argument = invalidated

And he saved us all. Yea that's a good counter. You got me Poop.

I simply meant. Stop whining! Everyone just shut up and play.

Poopenshire
12-20-2012, 06:20 PM
I saw that movie to and I know the story. Every Christmas we celebrate the birth of our saviour Brian.I really do enjoy that movie.

Kiss Of Death
12-20-2012, 06:21 PM
And he saved us all. Yea that's a good counter. You got me Poop.

I simply meant. Stop whining! Everyone just shut up and play.

The more we engage back telling them not to whine the more they feel vindicated and continue.... so to be philosophical ask not what have the pirates done for us but what have you done for the pirates...

I'm so bored with these people the forum is a whinorum now days with idiots.

Poopenshire
12-20-2012, 06:24 PM
And he saved us all. Yea that's a good counter. You got me Poop.I simply meant. Stop whining! Everyone just shut up and play.I hated to even say it but I did know what you mean. My fear was some people would take it the wrong way. I just want to play the game too.I enjoy everyone on here and what we do an talk about. Its a shame we put ourselves on in such a manner.We should just try to let each other play.

Hondo
12-20-2012, 06:30 PM
I simply get tired of everyone complaining about this, that, or the other. I miss the days when this forum made me laugh till my sides hurt.

Wow, I just complained about complaining. I've fallen so far.

Sugarymama
12-20-2012, 06:30 PM
I was very tempted to start a faction called "The People's Front of Judea".

That's a serious faction name. Definitely wouldn't have made my list...lol

Good to see you Warfiend. Hope you're well..

Hondo
12-20-2012, 06:33 PM
Hello KOD. Nice to see you posting again.

Thunder Child
12-20-2012, 06:33 PM
BOT....

They mispelled their name - Pyrite would have a better ring about it!

Sugarymama
12-20-2012, 06:39 PM
I simply get tired of everyone complaining about this, that, or the other. I miss the days when this forum made me laugh till my sides hurt.

Wow, I just complained about complaining. I've fallen so far.

Well, if you wanna laugh, go to the crazy/hilarious faction names thread. Those names are nuts. Some of them may be offensive though, so proceed with caution.

Athenica
12-20-2012, 06:46 PM
Well, if you wanna laugh, go to the crazy/hilarious faction names thread. Those names are nuts. Some of them may be offensive though, so proceed with caution.

That thread of yours will be the end of me.... those names....those names...

Arizona
12-20-2012, 06:47 PM
The more we engage back telling them not to whine the more they feel vindicated and continue.... so to be philosophical ask not what have the pirates done for us but what have you done for the pirates...

I'm so bored with these people the forum is a whinorum now days with idiots.
Wecome back Kiss. You have no idea what a breath of fresh air it is to see your under garments back on the forum. Yes it's mild innuendo, but Jeeez it's been so boring for so long on here.
We seriously need a statistician back on her to confuse the numbnuts with numbers. Are you our girl Kiss?:) I'm the only one annoying the pirates. What's the world come to?

albeezy
12-20-2012, 06:50 PM
Do we need some more names added?

Sugarymama
12-20-2012, 06:52 PM
That thread of yours will be the end of me.... those names....those names...

Lol...crazy right? Makes you wonder what kind of people are playing this game. Because there are way more ridiculous ones than "regular" ones. Super Pimpin Juice? Your Mother's Crotch? Lol...gotta love it..

Gambit12
12-20-2012, 06:53 PM
Wecome back Kiss. You have no idea what a breath of fresh air it is to see your under garments back on the forum. Yes it's mild innuendo, but Jeeez it's been so boring for so long on here.
We seriously need a statistician back on her to confuse the numbnuts with numbers. Are you our girl Kiss?:) I'm the only one annoying the pirates. What's the world come to?

Hahaha...Lol!

Poopenshire
12-20-2012, 06:59 PM
Wecome back Kiss. You have no idea what a breath of fresh air it is to see your under garments back on the forum. Yes it's mild innuendo, but Jeeez it's been so boring for so long on here. We seriously need a statistician back on her to confuse the numbnuts with numbers. Are you our girl Kiss?:) I'm the only one annoying the pirates. What's the world come to?Your not annoying me. How can we judge ourselves without outside perspective. If I ever get to the point where I and so stuck up that I ignore good advice and experience please let me know.

Sugarymama
12-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Do we need some more names added?

Beezy, we can ALWAYS use more names...lol. But Falcon did a great job today adding to it. Check em out..

albeezy
12-20-2012, 07:25 PM
Beezy, we can ALWAYS use more names...lol. But Falcon did a great job today adding to it. Check em out..
But my lists include color commentary and now come with video!

Arizona
12-20-2012, 07:32 PM
Your not annoying me. How can we judge ourselves without outside perspective. If I ever get to the point where I and so stuck up that I ignore good advice and experience please let me know.
Darn tootin' Mr P.
I do my best to let you know:cool:

Dingleberry
12-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Pirates? What Pirates? Where?

Warfiend
12-21-2012, 02:54 AM
Good to see you Warfiend. Hope you're well..

Thank you Sugarymama, it's good to see you posting. I am well, but very tired from this busy season. Hope things are going great for you.

Sugarymama
12-21-2012, 07:38 AM
Thank you Sugarymama, it's good to see you posting. I am well, but very tired from this busy season. Hope things are going great for you.

Thanks babe. I'm well, but pretty busy myself also. I will have some time to relax after this week though.

Don't work too hard, and take care. Chat with you soon..

1earEddie
12-21-2012, 09:16 AM
Your not annoying me. How can we judge ourselves without outside perspective. If I ever get to the point where I and so stuck up that I ignore good advice and experience please let me know.

No talk just whack. 1ear find annoyances and whack. Then find some more annoyances and whack some more.
Annoyances cry like the baby? More whack

Poopenshire
12-21-2012, 03:31 PM
No talk just whack. 1ear find annoyances and whack. Then find some more annoyances and whack some more.
Annoyances cry like the baby? More whack

I have a feeling the kind gentle folks of the forum know not of your whacking. they hide in the corners unaware of what await them. I fear some of them will wet themselves when they do finally get whacked.

Fl@sh
12-21-2012, 04:12 PM
Why do I get the feeling that 1ear and twofinger are cousins or brothers?:confused:

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-22-2012, 12:56 AM
Pirates? What Pirates? Where?

Wassup, OP.

You can't tell these mopes nothin', OP.

What's with this pirate talk❓

These mopes see pirates everywhere.

Ain't no pirates, ain't never seed no pirates, knowed nothing 'bout no pirates, 'cause there ain't no darn pirates❗❗❗❗

Mcdoc
12-22-2012, 04:41 PM
Pirates are vigilant.

Pirates did a great thing today.

Pirates do not boast or brag.

Ask around, you'll discover what they did.

All we can say is KRYPTONITE kills!!!!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeeSG-TVYk2vrPsJwvje9Lqa_Z0TOtdzKlUIZEHSLTlFdV7E6ojA

I'm late to this thread - although I am curious as to the nature of this "act" the Pirates performed. So to be clear - i am asking around :)

Also confused if the Kryptonite reference was Cryptic to something related to the Man of Steel?

Wambo
05-27-2013, 01:00 PM
Take it from my experience... If you don't want to lose 50% of your stats in 2weeks, I suggest you stay the "F" away lol...

Gambit12
05-27-2013, 01:29 PM
Take it from my experience... If you don't want to lose 50% of your stats in 2weeks, I suggest you stay the "F" away lol...

Why you Necro this old thread..!?