PDA

View Full Version : Shocking

Fedup
12-18-2012, 01:53 AM
Well I for one am not happy.

The whole faction thing and lack of information about these new features.

I started a faction when it first came on and donated a huge chunk of cash and concrete only to find out that to really get anywhere you need to be part of a big group due to the costs involved. I had various requests to join my faction but most came up with the message already a member of another faction so as a result it only has 3 members the 2 others that I successfully added showed their income as zero so i removed one thinking that's pretty useless to me, but then I added another and its the same, I cant view their bases or check anything out and as far as I can tell there have been zero donations from the one that's still there and don't know if I should remove or not.

I would like to join one of the other factions instead but if I do this I lose everything that I have already donated and built, I don't get any of it back and I have 7 million sitting in there spare and don't really want to put any more in when it stands no chance.

The concrete drop rate is shocking, one block per 30 hits or something yet am still losing millions of pounds worth of units every hit. Hurts a bit when you drop a 3.6 mill plane or boat every hit and still don't get a block.

I never got the splash screen about this pvp tourney and had no idea it was on this weekend so lost out on this as well. reading the brief information help text all it said was you can declare war on another faction? you go to the faction list and you can click on the names but not fight them so how does that work then?

I looked at the leaderboard list on the forum and most of those faction names don't even show on my faction list, there are only about 3 there I recognise.

The anniversary building, I had nothing about that either (no splash screen) and I just upgraded both Nanos, EEP and my oil rigs and put the other 30 mill in the faction that was spare and now am down to just 2 mill in vault and don't have much hope of getting a 100 mill by end of December (I might, I have good iph) but if I do it would only be one and not two. I never check the buildings in the store because I own every single one of them (apart from gold) so there was no need to check a blank page lol

I am not willing to drop £70 for each vault of cash as it would take several, its Christmas and I have 3 teenagers whom I would rather spend my hard earned money on than a virtual building.

I am a low gold spender (only get a small amount here and there) because finances simply don't permit. I admit I don't have awesome stats like most members here, but I have around 700,000 IPH and 47k att and 50k def which to me is pretty decent for being a mostly free playing non cheater.

I think if Gree brings this stuff out then it needs to work properly for everyone and not just a chosen few and I would like to see something for once that doesn't totally favour all gold armies, for instances in battles say a max of 50% of gold army be brought in with the other 50% being cash/valour/loot units that are lost at the same rate as everyone elses. (obviously am just using that as an off the top of my head example)

I don't think you should be able to buy in game cash either, I think it should be earned to level the playing field a bit better, yes by all means buy gold buildings and troops if you can afford it but buying cash to upgrade and buy buildings defeats the purpose of working/playing the game to achieve this. and if the gold army and cash troops brought to battle where in a percentage mix then even the gold spenders would feel the pain of losing sometimes lol.

Since they changed the box events, I have never got past the 5 item unit, at least the way it was before I earned sometimes the the 10 (top) item.

Gree needs to provide much more information than they are currently providing instead of most of us wandering aimlessly around and making costly mistakes that aren't that easily rectified.

Yes I know there is this forum, but I for one do visit here but cant be here 24/7, am only checking in here from time to time to catch up when I can.

Also, due to these numerous events and bosses I level up a lot more but when i say hit a 736 a hit PVE boss and it levels me up am not getting full stamina, even though i had more than enough to hit him and take me up to the next level, my stamina is only 1/2 or 1/3 filling for next level.

There is simply far to many things wrong with this game and they wont fix past mistakes and are introducing all these new things, which clearly don't work either and all but a few elite players are being edged out of combat.

Baraka
12-18-2012, 02:14 AM
Too long to read sorry. Lol

Sugarymama
12-18-2012, 02:56 AM
Hey Fedup, I understand your frustrations and I'm sure other players do as well. You are right, there are far too many things wrong with this game, and it should not be a requirement to visit the forum 24/7 to get information on an event/tourney, etc. All information about the game itself should be available in-game, and if you want strategy tips, the option to socialize, (or be threatened...lol) you visit the forum for that.

Gree is trying desperately to increase sales and lure more gamers into playing MW, but they haven't gotten their s$?! together enough to correct the simplest things, like ensure allies do not appear on your rival list. How crazy is that?

I suggest you open an in-game ticket about the lack of splash screens on your game, and tell them any other technical issues. It's no guarantee, but perhaps they will compensate you with something.

bushobama
12-18-2012, 06:30 AM
I just found out about allies appearing on my rivals list today.. has this always been the case? I was able to successfully attack a rival (was only done out of curiosity I promise! ) .. but I just noticed this yesterday wtf.

to OP.. I would suggest that as a free/light gold spender like myself, you increase your defense through boost buildings and increase your IPH strategically along with slowly leveling , this will make you more competitive and allow you to save well beyond vault. good luck!

Baraka
12-18-2012, 06:41 AM
Have seen the allie as a rival problem. But when we tried attacking each other it said we were too weak to attack. Needs sorting out though.

P4TR1C14N
12-18-2012, 07:23 AM
Spot on with this post. Unfortunately gree is not here to listen to us. This company is under pressure from their stakeholders on the stock Exchange due to decreasing profits. So don't expect any improvement. They will focus only grabbing as much money as possible as soon as they can and that's it.

Try to live with it and be strong and just don't invest in the game. That way you will get hurt the least in your feelings and well beeing. Leave the money investments for the Whales. Believe it or not, but that is the only group that can have and put pressure on such company, not the small schrimps as you and me.

Happy playing and have a great Christmas.