PDA

View Full Version : The game is saying there is a problem with my account

vaporeon
12-17-2012, 05:58 PM
It wont load my game. Whats going on???

Poopenshire
12-17-2012, 06:00 PM
Did you email support? Delete and reinstall if need.

Dry
12-17-2012, 06:02 PM
It's over ther man ,, at the top of the treads ,comeon

vaporeon
12-17-2012, 06:06 PM
I did. I deleted and reinstalled it and nothing. I was just playing the game a hour ago. I also email support. They need to fix this.

Dry
12-17-2012, 06:12 PM
I hope they fix it for you ,, good luck bro

vaporeon
12-17-2012, 06:13 PM
They said my account was banned. I'm really pissed now. They need to fix this. I did not do anything!!!!

Dr. Dengus
12-17-2012, 06:18 PM
Inquire why, and then you'll have to provide counter-evidence ... pain in the you know what, that sucks big time ... Hope it gets sorted ASAP.

vaporeon
12-17-2012, 06:22 PM
Inquire why, and then you'll have to provide counter-evidence ... pain in the you know what, that sucks big time ... Hope it gets sorted ASAP.

It needs to be fixed. I will fight this. I put all this hard work into the game for this to happen??? I will need help dealing with this.

King little fruit fly
12-17-2012, 06:29 PM
I think certain idiot reported you as a hacker, you will receive an inquiry email from the very supported staff to demand you to explain how you got your >200k stat and 2 ACs soon. :p

vaporeon
12-17-2012, 06:32 PM
I think certain idiot reported you as a hacker, you will receive an inquiry email from the very supported staff to demand you to explain how you got your >200k stat and 2 ACs soon. :p

It wont be hard to explain. You have good stats with good units and I bought them with the money I was saving to help my faction. I'm not the only one with 2 AC. Trust me, if I were a hacker, I would have indestructible units and not ones that die. Plus, how would you hack this game.

Any idea who reported me?

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-17-2012, 06:35 PM
That's garbage!! Gree should be able to look at the history of the activity on the account to see Vaporeon legitimately worked for his stats. They have to have some kind of tracking on this?

vaporeon
12-17-2012, 06:38 PM
That's garbage!! Gree should be able to look at the history of the activity on the account to see Vaporeon legitimately worked for his stats. They have to have some kind of tracking on this?

I just hope they fix this. How many people did this happen to?

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-17-2012, 06:45 PM
It has happened to a couple of other forum members that I recall. I think one of them was even compensated for the mishap if I remember correctly.

Poopenshire
12-17-2012, 06:46 PM
I just checked your base. Its at 0 cash. That means they think your cheating.

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-17-2012, 06:57 PM
Well, well, well; maybe Gree will begin banning hackers, cheaters, liars, thieves, and all manner of glitchers?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJFmFjaNLlkYQKA3C_UI9VGyCCQdFEw xZxpVzoVWM3orlE-dH_

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-17-2012, 06:58 PM

Can't they do simple math? Farm all the units he has without spending the payouts and not upgrading all your money buildings equals how much he had. We know this, why don't they? Do they not have some kind of tracking element that easily tell them this?

Oh and howdy Poop! :) how you doin?

vaporeon
12-17-2012, 07:06 PM

They cant just take my money! I worked hard for that. What are my stats at? I've been playing this game fairly. They need to fix this at once!

Can everyone send request to fix my game on my behalf. Send to support@funzio.com to help me out with this.

King little fruit fly
12-17-2012, 07:07 PM
It probably would not be just one idiot reported you, probably many, it took many nasty posters here who reported me for CCMark to ban jeffrey too. :p

PIRATE JUSTICE
12-17-2012, 07:09 PM
It probably would not be just one idiot reported you, probably many, it took many nasty posters here who reported me for CCMark to ban jeffrey too. :p

I never reported you, pal.
I liked Jeffrey.
Jeffrey was cool, funny, and smart.
Maybe you can bring back, Jeffrey Jr.?

vaporeon
12-17-2012, 07:10 PM

Did you report me?

vaporeon
12-17-2012, 07:11 PM
Can't they do simple math? Farm all the units he has without spending the payouts and not upgrading all your money buildings equals how much he had. We know this, why don't they? Do they not have some kind of tracking element that easily tell them this?

Oh and howdy Poop! :) how you doin?

I dont care about the cash at all. I do want it back because I worked hard for it but I want my game back.

Poopenshire
12-17-2012, 07:17 PM
Lots of people report accounts. It just takes a few upset people to complain. Ghe higher the stats you have the morw likely you are to get reportes. Your stats look the same to me.

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-17-2012, 07:18 PM
I know you do bud. I'm just saying how simple the explanation is that gree should have some kind of tracking from the servers that show the activity. They should be able to say what I previously posted and nothing is out of the ordinary, therefore you shouldn't even be having this problem right now.

vaporeon
12-17-2012, 07:22 PM
I know you do bud. I'm just saying how simple the explanation is that gree should have some kind of tracking from the servers that show the activity. They should be able to say what I previously posted and nothing is out of the ordinary, therefore you shouldn't even be having this problem right now.

I'm very pissed about this. First I dont get my unit from the last collect 10 even and now this.

King little fruit fly
12-17-2012, 07:39 PM
Did you report me?

Of course not, we are ally. I was just tried to explain to you what might happen behind the scene. I never gang up against anyone here.

King little fruit fly
12-17-2012, 07:42 PM
I never reported you, pal.
I liked Jeffrey.
Jeffrey was cool, funny, and smart.
Maybe you can bring back, Jeffrey Jr.?

jeffrey jr is never the same as jeffrey himself. I just hope cj can bring jeffrey back, CCMark was probably drunk when he banned jeffrey, how could you ban someone for the simple vulgar reason? I've never heard of that one before. :D