PDA

View Full Version : CC Needs A "New" Type Event?

Brent
12-17-2012, 05:03 PM
In Modern War, they have Rankings for PvP and robs. This, giving you better and better rewards once you rank up more. They also now have a Faction "World Domination Event". This is something i would most definitly want in CC.

I think that CC needs some type of event like this that lasts for a long time instead a couple of days.
C'mon GREE, give us CC players some really good event that lasts for awhile!

thevlad
12-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Yeah I'd like to see something like a mob up event that would be awesome. But small mobs 10-20 so everyone has a limit to how many members they can have.

Brent
12-17-2012, 05:17 PM
Yeah I'd like to see something like a mob up event that would be awesome. But small mobs 10-20 so everyone has a limit to how many members they can have.

Yeah, that's exactly something that i would like to see too.

Elastic Earl
12-17-2012, 05:26 PM
I play both games and so far Factions is very interesting.

I would like to see something similar in CC.

Indianluke
12-18-2012, 07:25 AM
Ya +1.............

Euchred
12-18-2012, 07:39 AM
The post is gone now but in the anniversary thread Mark said something about a new mobster feature that I suspected would be like PvP rankings. It could have just been the mob invasion events though. The boss events are a lot of fun but they have to release them, I still can't believe one didn't start last Friday.

BOS
12-18-2012, 07:45 AM
I re-downloaded MW just for the Factions. This is a great idea and Gree should carry this over to CC :cool:

Brent
12-18-2012, 10:14 AM
I re-downloaded MW just for the Factions. This is a great idea and Gree should carry this over to CC :cool:

Yeah, i really wish they did too, but will they probably do it? I dont think...