PDA

View Full Version : Defining a broken game....

Q Raider
12-17-2012, 03:43 PM
1. Your game crashes on most occasions when trying to access bases via the raid button.
2. Your game crashes every time you try to use the attack button.
3. In the event you do actually manage to access a base from the raid button, you get one attack or raid, a second attempt will cause the game to crash.
4.**Whenever you are attacked or raided you lose the same two units each time. (Transport Raider and/or Brigand Lightning)
5. On the off chance you did manage an attack or raid you will have lost units, they are almost certainly Transport Raiders or Brigand Lightnings but you do want to check and confirm.
6. Your game will almost certainly crash out several times when you are trying to check your own inventory to work out what was lost on the attack/raid that you did manage to do.
7. Your attack points *in the boss event decrease with each boss. (Boss 8 damage per hit is almost 10,000 points less than boss 1's was yet my attack stats are relatively stable.
8. You find your allies appearing on your rival list.
9. Deleting and reloading the game does not correct the problems.

On the plus side, PVE works fine....

andy_xyz2004
12-17-2012, 03:44 PM
I dont have any problem with ipad2, what's your device ?

Q Raider
12-17-2012, 04:14 PM
iPad 1
Problem is kind of similar to when originally downloaded game around March re the crash on attack, but I could always raid.....hence the monicker Q-Raider cause it was all I could do back then :-)

Jhenry02
12-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Pve does not work fine. I am 180 points from leveling up, yet last pve mission ranked me up, allowed me to add skill points, but did not refill stamina.
Awesome!

manbeast
12-17-2012, 04:35 PM
4.**Whenever you are attacked or raided you lose the same two units each time. (Transport Raider and/or Brigand Lightning)

this is a big one for me.. this weekend i lost 6 transport raiders (i have 30) and i lot 60 BL's (i had 130)... but i only lost 5 bio warfare troops (and i have 600)

King little fruit fly
12-17-2012, 05:53 PM

this is a big one for me.. this weekend i lost 6 transport raiders (i have 30) and i lot 60 BL's (i had 130)... but i only lost 5 bio warfare troops (and i have 600)

That is the price to pay for you ACs, bud bundy, and I think it is pretty fair given how much PVPs you had done over the weekend.

Q Raider
12-17-2012, 06:10 PM
That is the price to pay for you ACs, bud bundy, and I think it is pretty fair given how much PVPs you had done over the weekend.

Hmmmm....guess We have a different scale on what is "fair" then :-)

Attacks/Raids I made = 1 which I "won" for the cost of 1 Transport Raider and 1 Brigand Lightning.
Incoming Attacks and Raids =20 where the Losses sustained were 20 Transport Raiders and 18 Brigand Lightnings.

No point in PVE with that sort of result and as PVE is the only thing I can do with my game right now I guess the next "no point" statement is kind of obvious......

Skyser30518
12-17-2012, 10:05 PM
Hey Q, these are the exact same problems I'm having with my iPad. (except for the loss of units. I keep low allies).
I'll add one though.

1) when pvp attack yields $300,000, the game will crash immediately and you will not be able to find the name again, no matter how many refreshes.

I believe it might have more to do with the servers. I noticed the last PvP tourney we had was the same as this one. Constant crashes.

mickymacirl
12-18-2012, 01:24 AM
Hmmmm....guess We have a different scale on what is "fair" then :-)

Attacks/Raids I made = 1 which I "won" for the cost of 1 Transport Raider and 1 Brigand Lightning.
Incoming Attacks and Raids =20 where the Losses sustained were 20 Transport Raiders and 18 Brigand Lightnings.

No point in PVE with that sort of result and as PVE is the only thing I can do with my game right now I guess the next "no point" statement is kind of obvious......

I'd suggest you run a idevice cleaning app to remove old files from the device, my game was doing the same thing and couldn't figure it out. I deleted all old tmp files on my device and it improved the responses greatly, try that!

Oh and in relation to unit loses, join the club! Happens to everyone cept all gold armies! :(

Tai
12-18-2012, 02:59 AM
1. Your game crashes on most occasions when trying to access bases via the raid button.
2. Your game crashes every time you try to use the attack button.
3. In the event you do actually manage to access a base from the raid button, you get one attack or raid, a second attempt will cause the game to crash.

The first three points are really starting to break the game for me. Especially since the PvP is getting more and more prevelant for the Faction events. I used to be able to check rival's statistics first by raiding their base, but now I don't even bother anymore and just press attack because I know the game just crashes. When I attack it still does, but the chance that I can squeeze in another 2 or 3 attacks is a bit bigger.

On the plus side, PVE works fine....
Sadly that's not the case for me anymore. Before, after clearing a PvE area, you can redo it and all the yellow markers would show which ones you haven't defeated yet. Those all of the sudden don't appear anymore and I just have to hope I'm not attacking an enemy I had already defeated. The mission markers (green arrows) do however still show, but that doesn't help if you don't have any missions to do in an area.

I've send multiple tickets regarding these issues but never got any response.
I'll check out that idevice app, maybe it helps.

PS, I'm also running MW on an iPad 1.

Q Raider
12-18-2012, 03:59 AM
I'd suggest you run a idevice cleaning app to remove old files from the device, my game was doing the same thing and couldn't figure it out. I deleted all old tmp files on my device and it improved the responses greatly, try that!

Oh and in relation to unit loses, join the club! Happens to everyone cept all gold armies! :(

Thanks Micky, will try that as I am about ready to ditch my HLP altogether. As for the losses, always had them but at least they did vary a bit. The only time I lose anything other than a Transport Raider or Brigand is during PVE. Also the losses are from defending, not attacking and supposedly you should not lose units as readily when defending.

BigBassTurd
12-18-2012, 05:04 PM
Sadly that's not the case for me anymore. Before, after clearing a PvE area, you can redo it and all the yellow markers would show which ones you haven't defeated yet. Those all of the sudden don't appear anymore and I just have to hope I'm not attacking an enemy I had already defeated. The mission markers (green arrows) do however still show, but that doesn't help if you don't have any missions to do in an area.

I've send multiple tickets regarding these issues but never got any response.
I'll check out that idevice app, maybe it helps.

PS, I'm also running MW on an iPad 1.
Sounds like you turned the markers off bro! I did this to myself once, there is a button you can push to get them back on though.

Ericinico
12-18-2012, 07:16 PM
1. Your game crashes on most occasions when trying to access bases via the raid button.2. Your game crashes every time you try to use the attack button.3. In the event you do actually manage to access a base from the raid button, you get one attack or raid, a second attempt will cause the game to crash.4.**Whenever you are attacked or raided you lose the same two units each time. (Transport Raider and/or Brigand Lightning)5. On the off chance you did manage an attack or raid you will have lost units, they are almost certainly Transport Raiders or Brigand Lightnings but you do want to check and confirm.6. Your game will almost certainly crash out several times when you are trying to check your own inventory to work out what was lost on the attack/raid that you did manage to do.7. Your attack points *in the boss event decrease with each boss. (Boss 8 damage per hit is almost 10,000 points less than boss 1's was yet my attack stats are relatively stable.8. You find your allies appearing on your rival list.9. Deleting and reloading the game does not correct the problems.On the plus side, PVE works fine....You are so wrong! There aren't nine definitions, only one: modern war.

I love how you can attack allies. It's like England and USA at war with North Korea but nk wins cause of friendly fire on the other side. Like, what the #*+\^
+{!

Tai
12-19-2012, 12:04 AM
Sounds like you turned the markers off bro! I did this to myself once, there is a button you can push to get them back on though.

Wow, thanks for letting me know. I doubt I've pressed that though because I've seriously never noticed it. At least that's one problem less, thanks !

Now I just hope I get a reply or other suggestions about the crashes after attacking or raiding rivals. It's getting worse and worse. Used to be able to attack about ten times in a row, now I have to restart the game after two or three...
Cleaning my iPad from unused files and such dind't do the trick. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated as it's kinda starting to break the game for me.