PDA

View Full Version : LeAderboard?

Jp lfs
12-17-2012, 12:13 AM
So how soon can we expect the results from the weekend event?

Dreno33
12-17-2012, 12:20 AM
as soon as CCM gets back from vaca :P

remember how they said back in like june (when they updated the entire forum) that they would be coming out with a leader board on here very soon? lol

mickymacirl
12-17-2012, 12:24 AM

remember how they said back in like june (when they updated the entire forum) that they would be coming out with a leader board on here very soon? lol

CCM doesn't work for Gree anymore dreno!

Dreno33
12-17-2012, 12:28 AM
CCM doesn't work for Gree anymore dreno!

that was the joke... lol

mickymacirl
12-17-2012, 12:43 AM
that was the joke... lol

ah sorry I'm slow this morning.

Hassleham
12-17-2012, 04:37 AM
Aha good one dreno!
I know I shouldn't but I'm getting impacient already haha. Really want to see how our factions did!

Poopenshire
12-17-2012, 05:20 AM
they are not in the office yet, how does anyone expect there to be a leaderboard?

HGF69
12-17-2012, 05:42 AM
Hoping the faction is in the top 50 but the whole event was poorly communicated

manbeast
12-17-2012, 07:06 AM
Hope they post it AND distribute prizes today...

Ranger4Life
12-17-2012, 07:12 AM
Hope they post it AND distribute prizes today...

You must be new. Haha

Jp lfs
12-17-2012, 07:34 AM

If it is a serious thread, with a serious question, you might want to wait a page or two before inserting something asinine. Otherwise, someone might get the wrong idea, and think you are mocking them and/or being disrespectful.

Dreno33
12-17-2012, 09:53 AM
If it is a serious thread, with a serious question, you might want to wait a page or two before inserting something asinine. Otherwise, someone might get the wrong idea, and think you are mocking them and/or being disrespectful.

the fact that that actually bothers you enough to comment on it. you're still mad like you were back in when was it? June? here's a hug jp,
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m877x16StL1qjd5lko2_500.gif

Jp lfs
12-17-2012, 10:09 AM
Dreno... Are you trying to start a fire? Or are you just trying to figure out how to work the childproof part of the lighter?

Either way, you and I have a history of butting heads. Let's not make it worse?

Show me a sign of good faith, and don't respond here.

mickymacirl
12-17-2012, 10:18 AM
Too late responded!!!! :P

Poopenshire
12-17-2012, 10:37 AM
yeah, i can see this won't end well for our little buddy.

Sugarymama
12-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Dreno... Are you trying to start a fire? Or are you just trying to figure out how to work the childproof part of the lighter?

Either way, you and I have a history of butting heads. Let's not make it worse?

Show me a sign of good faith, and don't respond here.

Hey Jp. Hate to see one of my fellow vets get upset over nonsense. If someone trolls, the absolute best way to deal is to avoid the person, no matter how hard it will be. Trust me, it can work.

As for the leaderboard, I never even got an announcement in-game about it. Had to read it in CJ's post. So that's not a good sign at all. You could be waiting for days with all the glitches going on right now. Don't hold your breath.

Jp lfs
12-17-2012, 10:56 AM
Hey Sugar!! Much love!

There's history here, that's all. And I have an extremely short fuse. Gimme an hour. It'll pass.

Sugarymama
12-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Hey Sugar!! Much love!

There's history here, that's all. And I have an extremely short fuse. Gimme an hour. It'll pass.

Lol...I hear you. Carry on then..;)

Jp lfs
12-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Your throwback avatar is my all-time fave, though.

Sugarymama
12-17-2012, 11:17 AM
Your throwback avatar is my all-time fave, though.

Thank you! I forgot how much I liked it too until I used it again..:o

ohgreatitsryan
12-17-2012, 11:42 AM
I think we need a betting website set up so we can wager on when Gree will actually update/post/distribute things and how off schedule they will eventually be. OH and whether or not items will work. It would be the best money maker.

Jhenry02
12-17-2012, 12:10 PM
I like cj54, but im placing the over under at 2 weeks.
My guess is over because we still haven't seen a DST unit. And I remember how long it took for the iph unit as well.

-j

Dreno33
12-17-2012, 12:23 PM
I think we need a betting website set up so we can wager on when Gree will actually update/post/distribute things and how off schedule they will eventually be. OH and whether or not items will work. It would be the best money maker.
no one would ever bet for gree though...

JP -
your show fuse does not make my comment asinine btw. if you don't understand my joke then oh well. if complaining about it makes you feel better than go ahead. just dont talk down to others like you are, in a sense, "above" them. You're unnecessary annoyed comment was asinine, no my light-hearted joke.

*I waited over an hour, like you said you needed, for you to calm down so you would read this with a level head.

Smile a bit and don't be so dramatic over a post

fuzzlenutz
12-17-2012, 12:26 PM
I like cj54, but im placing the over under at 2 weeks.
My guess is over because we still haven't seen a DST unit. And I remember how long it took for the iph unit as well.

-j

What was the iph unit by the way ?
I forget.

Jp lfs
12-17-2012, 12:27 PM
And you can go hug a cactus, sweetheart.

Jp lfs
12-17-2012, 12:29 PM
Now I would suggest you let this go before I give you a tongue lashing that will have your girlfriend begging for my phone number.

Dreno33
12-17-2012, 12:35 PM
And you can go hug a cactus, sweetheart.

king fruit fly is sleeping with my cactus right now.

jp, you are the one who has a problem with me, i am the one who thinks you are an ok guy minus the immature complaints. let go of a silly grudge, one I can't even remember the origin of.

Dreno33
12-17-2012, 12:37 PM
Now I would suggest you let this go before I give you a tongue lashing that will have your girlfriend begging for my phone number.

are you trying to seduce me? well, at least i know you do have a sense of humor. keep them jokes coming. u know it feels good.

Jp lfs
12-17-2012, 12:45 PM
This is why I love you sweetheart. You act like the "better person" while calling me immature. You have this childlike "who me?" innocence about your posts while throwing around backhanded insults and expecting me to ignore them. If you can't remember the origin of our disagreements, then why reference June? I'm not buying the "good guy" routine designed to garner forum support for your supposedly accidental disrespect. But I'll gladly play the part of bad guy to give you some desperately needed lessons in etiquette and respect.

Dreno33
12-17-2012, 01:02 PM
This is why I love you sweetheart. You act like the "better person" while calling me immature. You have this childlike "who me?" innocence about your posts while throwing around backhanded insults and expecting me to ignore them. If you can't remember the origin of our disagreements, then why reference June? I'm not buying the "good guy" routine designed to garner forum support for your supposedly accidental disrespect. But I'll gladly play the part of bad guy to give you some desperately needed lessons in etiquette and respect.

we'll talk later, bro. I gotta get ready for work. (lucky for you, more than an hour!) you gonna be up at 12am PST or is the wifey putting you to bed with the kids xP

you are never light-hearted or trying to have a good time on the forums, mate. just look at your reaction to my post.

Don't start sh!t if you don't want me to respond
http://diablo.incgamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Genius.jpg

This is why I love you sweetheart.
and quit attempting to seduce me, lol

ohgreatitsryan
12-17-2012, 01:03 PM
Can you two just go have some hate sex and settle all of these unresolvable issues with sweet sweet man love?

I'll even throw in $15 towards condoms and lube.

Dreno33
12-17-2012, 01:05 PM
Can you two just go have some hate sex and settle all of these unresolvable issues with sweet, sweet man love?
he's going to have to try harder than that! lol

ohgreatitsryan
12-17-2012, 01:09 PM
If man love can't solve it, I guess you'll have to try something stronger and more erotic. I declare the American Gladiator Tournament begins now! To your metal cage-like spheres!

Jp lfs
12-17-2012, 01:22 PM
Dreno, I haven't even begun to start anything with you. But I am done with letting your little digs go unanswered. This is far from over, sweetie.

manbeast
12-17-2012, 03:10 PM
still no leaderboard!?!?!?!

someone who lives in socal go bust their door in!!

Mcdoc
12-17-2012, 03:11 PM
But - they're in NorCal :/ Takes me 7 hours to get there - LoL

Dr. Dengus
12-17-2012, 03:11 PM
still no leaderboard!?!?!?!

someone who lives in socal go bust their door in!!

Check the announcements section 'beast, you'll be pleasantly surprised!

manbeast
12-17-2012, 03:16 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?43048-Event-Winners-PvP-Faction-Tournament&p=525199#post525199

woooohoooo