PDA

View Full Version : LLP strategy

ohgreatitsryan
12-16-2012, 04:03 PM
I'm trying to figure out the best level to camp at for an LLP, this is more regarding what buildings are best to be able to build, right now I'm at lvl 15, a little under 200k iph, and wondering if I should make the jump to lvl 17 for the recycling plant, or max out all buildings available now first.

manbeast
12-16-2012, 04:10 PM
my old advise was always just play up to lvl 80 and camp... playing only during events.. that is what i did myself...

my advise now is to forget about camping altogether and play up to lvl 140 or so and then stop and only play boss events! whenever they fix the boss events for over 150's then i'll suggest no camping at all

starting to camp at lvl 17 is too much imo... i was lvl 80 when i joined the forum in may.. now i'm lvl 123.. i totally stopped caming and went full steam ahead about a month ago and i was lvl 111

ohgreatitsryan
12-16-2012, 04:17 PM
My main account is level 131, and I realize that I should have a more competitive IPH than 500k going into that level of play, that's part of why I've been hesitant to level, that and holding out hope that they will introduce Battle Points to android so that I can just level via pvp. I appreciate the input.

manbeast
12-16-2012, 04:29 PM
oh yea.. i didnt get to start battle points till i was already lvl 86 and it was a huge disadvantage.... i have 1.5 million iph though haha

mxz
12-16-2012, 04:40 PM
Munitions Stockpiles and Military Markets should be the first to be fully upgraded. Right now my main focus is Desalinations and Oil Refineries. They're easily collectable, put out good income, and have decent upgrade paths.

One thing that helps to prioritize by is $ gained / upgrade hour. I also like the GFI metric and have been using it more and more to make decisions: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?33363-ROI-is-dead.-Long-live-GFI
So, while those buildings are good long term goals there's usually a bunch of in between buildings (like Satellite Arrays) that deserve some upgrades.

My issue with GFI is it doesn't weight save time enough. I personally use a 12x factor on it (that's the Bc / Ec part of the equation). So mine looks like
($/hr increase ) / ( 12 * Bc / Ec + Bt)Edit: I actually use the same thing in CC. I use itzkakarot's version of the spreadsheet. Personal preference, as you could use any of the others' and add in the formula.