PDA

View Full Version : Should the vault increase to at least 20 million?

King little fruit fly
12-16-2012, 10:40 AM
With many upgrades cost over 10 million, the vault is too small?

And the stupid anniversar center is going for close to 100 million, the current 10 mil vault is laughably adequate! :wink:

jay_usher
12-16-2012, 10:46 AM
But that is the only reason to vault now.. My
Money goes in my faction so I'm not really bothered nOw tbh

Hassleham
12-16-2012, 11:02 AM
No way! There isn't enough profit in pvp as it is, without them making the vault protect even more!

Poopenshire
12-16-2012, 11:16 AM
people might go over by more than before.

bbprofitz
12-16-2012, 11:33 AM
nah, if you want to increase the vault limit, upgrade your defenses & quit whining

manbeast
12-16-2012, 11:44 AM
nah, if you want to increase the vault limit, upgrade your defenses & quit whining

qft.. man up and stop crying about it

King little fruit fly
12-16-2012, 05:30 PM

If you are man enough, kindly share your ingame ID so we can see how your defense holds up!

edited:
Never mind, just saw your signature.

King little fruit fly
12-16-2012, 05:31 PM
Starting today, my LLP will attack even the forumites.

Alaska Ken
12-16-2012, 05:39 PM
If you are man enough, kindly share your ingame ID so we can see how your defense holds up!Ummm, maybe you should read his sig.
Just an idea.

andy_xyz2004
12-16-2012, 05:39 PM

You havent tell me yet, what is your llp level, allies, and A/D.
Maybe i can prepare my base for your visit

King little fruit fly
12-16-2012, 05:49 PM
You havent tell me yet, what is your llp level, allies, and A/D.
Maybe i can prepare my base for your visit

I am camping below level 50, so you are safe, buddy. Although the AC makes me want to do more PVP to get the cash for this beastly building.

andy_xyz2004
12-16-2012, 05:53 PM
I am camping below level 50, so you are safe, buddy. Although the AC makes me want to do more PVP to get the cash for this beastly building.

Go for it, you can find cash cow at that level... Very much 😜

King little fruit fly
12-16-2012, 06:07 PM
Go for it, you can find cash cow at that level... Very much ��

Yeah, I will, I have been avoiding forumites so far. It seems like only the forumites have high IPH anyway and know how to play this game. :o

Morphlingman
12-16-2012, 09:00 PM
It's hard enough finding people over the vault, if it was increased you would never find any. By never I mean very, very rarely.

Mad
12-16-2012, 09:06 PM
All gold armies so you won't suffer losses, vaults so big you can't lose money, what would be the purpose of playing this game.

ricemstcr
12-16-2012, 09:06 PM
its an interesting idea - the 10 million vault limit prevents me from saving enough to get most building upgrades. i have 2 oil rigs at level 4 and i have them bordered by rail guns and mine fields lol

Kara T
12-16-2012, 09:29 PM
10m is enough....otherwise it would be less of a challenge/ opportunity ( depending on which side you are on). They do have some built in protection to limit your over vault losses.....limit on hits and time breather if " too weak to battle". Be creative and you will be able to work around it.

Chuck Nuts
12-16-2012, 09:39 PM
If the vaults get bigger then you might as well just rename this game to Sim City. Why build up your defenses if you can just accumulate massive wealth in an impenetrable vault? Why attack another player when you know that they probably have all of their money safely locked away?

Personally, I think that this game would be a lot more fun if there were building casualties similar to the unit casualties. It might be worthwhile to raid an opponent's Electric Power Plant if you could eventually knock it out of commission and make him have to buy another one.

There's gotta be some risk and challenge involved or it won't be any fun. Bigger vaults would take away the pressure to build up your inventory and sharpen your strategy.

Lou Sir
12-17-2012, 09:23 AM

My gates are open but, FYI, to save your trip and time, won't be much $$$ from low IPH

King little fruit fly
12-17-2012, 05:42 PM
If the vaults get bigger then you might as well just rename this game to Sim City. Why build up your defenses if you can just accumulate massive wealth in an impenetrable vault? Why attack another player when you know that they probably have all of their money safely locked away?

Personally, I think that this game would be a lot more fun if there were building casualties similar to the unit casualties. It might be worthwhile to raid an opponent's Electric Power Plant if you could eventually knock it out of commission and make him have to buy another one.

There's gotta be some risk and challenge involved or it won't be any fun. Bigger vaults would take away the pressure to build up your inventory and sharpen your strategy.

I guess your b ase has never been attacked 24/7 by others. I have 5 level 2 railguns, you would think they look like some cool MAS deters, yet a zombie named classified raided all my buildings nonstop for 2 to 3 weeks. :o

The defense buildings are utterly useless for this game. :mad:

bbprofitz
12-17-2012, 10:09 PM
I have 5 level 2 railguns
http://i46.tinypic.com/t9ur06.jpg

Dr. Dengus
12-17-2012, 10:18 PM

Woooooooo!