PDA

View Full Version : droid multi click loot drop rate

NV555
12-16-2012, 02:58 AM
Anyone having issues with the PVE drop rate while doing multi click looting again with droid? It was working really well now back to zero drop rate since the new event started. (Bay city).

Also is it just droid or is everyone getting the broken bottles drops non stop?

Bala82
12-16-2012, 03:00 AM
i keep getting broken bottle as pvp loot but on multi-click job i did get a motocycle jacket. I am doing lower maps.

realsavior
12-16-2012, 07:32 AM
Same issues here since mob war started...getting a broken bottle 50% of time during pvp, but no loot from maps. If I knew this was going to happen I would not have updated.

Sandukan
12-16-2012, 08:19 AM
Broken bottles everywhere!
Very big bottles too....somehow my loot has become super-sized.

the_dude
12-16-2012, 08:57 AM
Yep multiclick loot is broken again here.

Bala82
12-16-2012, 09:20 AM
Whenever they add new content for android this happens :(.

daystardawg
12-16-2012, 09:23 AM
yep bottles, yep no multitap loot. figured it would be substituted for event bullets. i'm getting a bullet most taps on map jobs.

Chasm37
12-16-2012, 09:32 AM
Anyone having issues with the PVE drop rate while doing multi click looting again with droid? It was working really well now back to zero drop rate since the new event started. (Bay city).

Also is it just droid or is everyone getting the broken bottles drops non stop?

I am getting bottles as well on the PvP robberies. I get bullets while doing jobs from my goals menu or maps. What I wanted to know is if we can go to a lower map and have success with getting bullets. Should keep me from using so much Energy on the higher maps.

AK-47
12-16-2012, 10:10 PM
All the same issues here...

-Big a$$ broken bottle drops from robberies(both size of the icon, and the amount of drops lol)
-No loot from Multi-clicks jobs above Octagon Alley(haven't tried lower maps though)... oh well it was nice while it lasted I guess...

What I wanted to know is if we can go to a lower map and have success with getting bullets. Should keep me from using so much Energy on the higher maps.
Answer: Yes. I like the Meat Factory in the Docks map. 27 Energy, only 6 xp. I get good drops there, but they sure come in bunches. My advice, hit it 3 times...no bullet? come back later.

tassychris
12-16-2012, 11:30 PM
Yep same here I think Indians have complained so we get nothing again. Most Indians use apple so its not an issue for them. All android stop paying is the answer. And what is it with the broken bottles that just sucks. Yes Indians spend lots but we do as well to catch up. We have been stuffed up so many times this event is a perfect example. ........It was down for half a day no appoligy from gree and when we got on no points in the event. Gree really dont care

AK-47
12-19-2012, 04:44 AM
Any news yet my fellow Android players? Anyone been getting any drops from the newer maps since the last update? Still nothing for me, but I have been only using energy on lower maps just to collect bullets for the event.

The little voice in my head told me not to update this time(as it always does) for fear of things going back to "normal" and us not having access to loot again.... should have listened.

Bala82
12-19-2012, 05:19 AM
Well this is the problem if you hadn't updated you wouldn't got the event ?

daystardawg
12-19-2012, 05:10 PM
about 2 hours after the mob war event ended, i tried a very reliable 2 tap bldg and got nothing 4 times in a row. so i'm guessing the multitap loot is still turned off. i sent a ticket saying "now that the mob war event is over, you better turn multitap loot back on very very soon." and they better or else ;)

Sandukan
12-19-2012, 05:23 PM
Confirmed that multiclick tap loot is still not functioning.
This vexes me.

NV555
12-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Yep still nothing would rather have the multi tap than that last lame event.

AK-47
12-20-2012, 12:14 AM
Well this is the problem if you hadn't updated you wouldn't got the event ?

Yep still nothing would rather have the multi tap than that last lame event.
I also would MUCH rather have had access to lootable explosives, and more "end game" stat gears then get mostly in-game cash and only 2 items that actually did anything for my stats from the event... I don't buy gold, and the 180ish I do have comes from Tapjoy I just couldn't justify spending it on the bay city event.

Bala82
12-20-2012, 02:04 AM
It really depends on where you are in game ?

bimmer kid
12-20-2012, 12:20 PM
yup. i stopped getting drops from PvE ever since the bay city event. android user

NV555
12-21-2012, 06:14 AM
They said they were aware of the pro lem and were fixing it. I just tried the airport for the did no luck after 2k in e used. I can still get the one click jobs like the clothing store and shooting gallery.

Lonestoner
12-21-2012, 09:35 AM
I personally have been unable to get an ECB since the event ended from the red cascade. Spent somewhere between 6000 and 10000 energy there, and never got one. Then last night, as I'm showing a friend the incompetency of Gree, one single bus drops.

Have been unable to get one since. Single click job too, btw.

montecore
12-21-2012, 02:47 PM
NV555: Your PM box is full.

Hutch
12-21-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm an Android player as well and have been experiencing the same problems. I sent a ticket during the Bay City Event about the loot items not dropping for jobs. It seemed to be fixed yesterday and has stopped again since the Scrooge Box & Snowball Events launched.

The annoying & useless broken bottle drop during robberies also began during the Bay City Event, stopped after it was over, and began again with the new events.

But, what else is new. By the time one problem is fixed, there seems to be two more that arise.

robertsuk
12-21-2012, 09:10 PM
I'm an Android player as well and have been experiencing the same problems. I sent a ticket during the Bay City Event about the loot items not dropping for jobs. It seemed to be fixed yesterday and has stopped again since the Scrooge Box & Snowball Events launched.

The annoying & useless broken bottle drop during robberies also began during the Bay City Event, stopped after it was over, and began again with the new events.

But, what else is new. By the time one problem is fixed, there seems to be two more that arise.

No loot drops since last event. Totally fed up at this point. Wondering if I should just call it a day as the game never seems to be working properly. Would have been nice if they could have let us know how much grief the game gives you on Android. Would probably not have wasted all this time.

realsavior
12-21-2012, 09:24 PM
I had hoped this update would fix loot, but it did not. On a side note though I have been able to go to rival hoods with out my game freezing as much.

daystardawg
12-21-2012, 09:27 PM
i got a reply email from gree saying the same thing they always say " we're aware of the issue and are working to resolve it blah blah blah....sorry for inconvienence blah blah emm effin blah"

daystardawg
12-23-2012, 10:14 AM
and the waiting continues. this really blows greeD.

NV555
12-28-2012, 02:47 AM
Any update on a fix? I'm still unable to get any multi click loot to drop.

AK-47
12-28-2012, 05:15 AM
Any update on a fix? I'm still unable to get any multi click loot to drop.
Same here triple nickle lol. I haven't spent energy in 3 days... crazy how slow my leveling has become though. I usually only rob 1 or 2 xp buildings so not using energy has put me at a crawl haha.

bimmer kid
12-28-2012, 07:41 AM
the only loot i get is the 1 click job at the boardwalk. wierd that it works there

marshmall
12-28-2012, 09:26 AM
Same here triple nickle lol. I haven't spent energy in 3 days... crazy how slow my leveling has become though. I usually only rob 1 or 2 xp buildings so not using energy has put me at a crawl haha.

Why not use your energy to do jobs, and if they are all multiclicks so just jump to next lvl and use it up to almost last click and then keep it there until gee fixes multiklicks.... Atleas i do that for using up my enegry until they fixxed this bug....

Lonestoner
12-28-2012, 10:56 AM
What seems weird to me is, the fact that the Red Cascade will not drop ECBs anymore, but I can go to the Clothing Store at Empire Arena Plaza and farm UWVs all day long.. Both single click jobs, one map apart from each other.. I'm wondering if they nerfed the Red Cascade into the ground accidentally, instead of just lowering the drop rate a bit like they tend to do..

Big Bad Wolf
12-28-2012, 02:36 PM
I still get the ECBs, just might not drop until after 10 tries but then i'll get like 3 in the next ten. Still not dropping 2 click jobs which is annoying! Ready for it to be fixed so i can start looting nonconsumables again. My stats have took a halt the past few weeks.

AK-47
12-28-2012, 03:12 PM
Why not use your energy to do jobs, and if they are all multiclicks so just jump to next lvl and use it up to almost last click and then keep it there until gee fixes multiklicks.... Atleas i do that for using up my enegry until they fixxed this bug....
Very good point... but I honestly love the level range I am in currently, so the level crawling is kind of nice. I am in the zone where people can't see me on the rivals list I believe. When I was level 174, I could see levels 173-175. Once I hit level 175, it instantly switched to only high levels 190-200. During the PvP event I started seeing people down into the lower 180's, but never saw anyone below that. I think I may just camp here as long as possible lol

NV555
12-29-2012, 02:40 AM
I'm just under the radar doing the clothing store now and then and the boss event. It would be nice if they would stop tweaking the droid.

daystardawg
12-29-2012, 09:32 AM
do apple users get multiclick loot when special events are going on? or does gree disable it like they do to android?

NV555
12-29-2012, 12:03 PM
Yep works for IOS users.

Lonestoner
12-29-2012, 02:01 PM
I still get the ECBs, just might not drop until after 10 tries but then i'll get like 3 in the next ten. Still not dropping 2 click jobs which is annoying! Ready for it to be fixed so i can start looting nonconsumables again. My stats have took a halt the past few weeks.

That's craziness.. I spent right under 10k energy on it prior to the last event and didn't get one, then spent another 3-4k after the last event, and still didn't get another one.. I went to farm the vests and got one on the first click.. Got 4 in a row just a little earlier today.. Doesn't seem to make any sense :(

NV555
12-30-2012, 03:38 PM
It is just multi click jobs on droid. Single click loot still works. O

NV555
01-01-2013, 08:38 PM
what is it with gree and droid they should just have a disclaimer that reads "not suggested for the android operating system use at your own risk"

multi click not working +5 mob same deal and who knows whatelse is not working,

since NASA shutdown shuttle operations couldnt gree hire a few out of work rocket scientists or some 18 year old hackers to resolve these issues?

Big Bad Wolf
01-02-2013, 07:31 AM
You would think something would be resolved by now, it's almost been a month since multiclick jobs have worked!