PDA

View Full Version : More gifts from dudeman

dudeman
12-16-2012, 12:58 AM
First of all, just don't even talk about 'it'. Now that that's out of the way, on with the thread.

On Sunday (today) I'm going to a Christmas get together and I'm not going to embarass myself by spending any time playing Crime City. I'm not even going to bring my iPad with me. Basically, screw Crime City for ~12 hours tomorrow, event and everything. It's probably another bait and switch anyways from the look of it.

Sunday afternoon my 6/12 and 8s will be up for collection (~2 hours apart). I have NC 6/6, MT 10/10, Loft 10/10, RC 6/7, Condo 6/6, PT 4/4, and CA 2/2. Good luck to someone cool getting them. By 'someone cool', I'm hoping one of the other IPH tycoons who actually have a use for the cash. Some serial robbers just seem to have nothing to show for the effort, and you can never get revenge on them because they have nothing to lose.

On a related sidenote, Monday morning I'll have another Office Building 6 out of synch. I get the feeling that one won't sit untouched for as many hours as the first one did. Whatever. Same deal as above, good luck to someone cool. Hopefully minimal news flooding will occur, but I do understand if your IPH sucks and you're desperate for the millions in cash you'll probably waste. :p

Edit: On a completely unrelated note, I haven't posted one of these in a while and it feels like a good time. Another overlooked 'wtf' from the English majors at Gree which has been ignored for months. It doesn't really affect anything, but it's there anyways. Tap on the mafia sizes in the rivals list and you see this:

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t440/ShredderBoris/8e5f3556609614ea10c47bac6094c6bb.jpg

SinSir
12-16-2012, 01:12 AM
Dudeman nice idea, remember you'll look a fool if someone else does bring their iPad to the do and are not playing cc because of pride, you will feel as if it was a wasted opportunity.
Should be proud of having a apple device.(If it was android, I feel you)
I said take it with you, forget what other think of you.
Plus you can do what I say and say you checking the share prices as your doing some buying and selling.
Problem solved. (Sunday stock market)

Jtstar7439
12-16-2012, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the gift, I took you up on your taverns and credit agency's. all in one newsfeed notification :p