PDA

View Full Version : Now That You're In A Faction

BigD@wg
12-15-2012, 08:21 PM
How many times have you leveled PVPing for bricks?

manbeast
12-15-2012, 08:24 PM
well we decided it was best to buy 10 lvl 4 fortifications... after that the fortifications cost too much and use up too many bricks! we have gold players to repair our lvl 4's so we should be pretty safe but yea i've leveled twice

Warfiend
12-15-2012, 09:29 PM
way more than I've wanted to. And then shortly after I decided to take it easy on the PVP, the PVP tourney gets announced. Argh.

Jhenry02
12-15-2012, 09:46 PM
Maybe two levels? I've been farming loot in case im the defender.

-j

Poopenshire
12-15-2012, 10:16 PM
Atleast 10 levels.

ckos
12-15-2012, 11:05 PM
I've jumped 5 levels. And still climbing.

This is compare to being a previous professional camper 1 level +/- per month. The 10 crate events would usually level me up 1.

joshdavidson12345
12-15-2012, 11:44 PM
0 levels and doing 1 level every 2 months +-. I love my faction!

dads
12-16-2012, 12:45 AM
2 levels & way more cash than I should have put in,alou with my stats bouncing around every time I collect concreate I decided to add more cash & stop doing so much pvp

qqqq
12-16-2012, 06:59 AM
5 levels...good job, Gree..

BigD@wg
12-16-2012, 07:37 AM
5 levels...good job, Gree..

Good job Gree indeed. To belong to a faction you must put yourself aside for the greater good of the team. By requiring PVP to acquire bricks to build fortifications (along with the super low drop rates) they have created the ultimate leveling machine to get people up to whale zone.

For a high level player it is a non-issue. I just hope that the uber units obtained from these events make it worthwhile for those ending up in the whale zone sooner than originally planned.

I like the idea of faction play as this game needed new content. I would be more inclined to participate if I were ready to level up into the shark pool.

dads
12-16-2012, 11:32 PM
I don't know if it's is a profit gaining idea or a profit loss idea.
The casual gold spender say buys one L.E item every so often & at Lower levels it works for them,so gree get a trickle off cash from this user.
This person will only buy a small amount as hes no big spender,yet gree still gets cash from him say two weekly for this hypothesis.
That user feels satisfaction from not seeing red all day long,if that user them suddenly ends up in the tank & keeps seeing red user satisfaction is lost he loses intrest as he's not not going to ever be a big spender & that trickle stops.

Like the $1 buger you guys have they sell a lot so there income.

I just see some folks quiteing once they meet the big spenders as that dollar buger no longer gives that man any satisfaction.

Just one side the obviously some won't quit some might thou.