PDA

View Full Version : Huge problems integration android players

Ferr
12-15-2012, 06:01 PM
Android players trying to get into faction be careful. Whatever you donate to the faction is not recognised by the leaders acoount. We just lost 11 billion this way. Also, android players can not be seen on membership list.

Chuck Nuts
12-15-2012, 06:14 PM
Doh! Another setback for us Android players.

My Droid Razr Maxx does a very good job at making phone calls and navigation and all of the other things that I bought it for, but not the best Modern War device.

Thanks for the warning, Ferr.

Ferr
12-15-2012, 06:27 PM
I fear the mess will increase......

KetzKP69
12-15-2012, 06:49 PM
Thanks for the heads up! Was just about to donate some cash and my 15 concrete blocks lying around. :s

soulnmysole
12-15-2012, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I was just about to join a faction.. I'll wait til the issues are resolved 1st.

jay_usher
12-16-2012, 01:32 AM
11 billion.. Really? Getting as bad as pj I think pal with all his stolen blocks and moneys

Force10JC
12-16-2012, 07:32 AM
Android players trying to get into faction be careful. Whatever you donate to the faction is not recognised by the leaders acoount. We just lost 11 billion this way. Also, android players can not be seen on membership list.I can't even see factions much less join one.

Chuck Nuts
12-17-2012, 03:06 PM
Would it be helpful if I take screen shots of every step while making a small donation and then submit the details in a help ticket? ....or has someone already documented the problem in sufficient detail and just waiting on a fix from Gree?

ohgreatitsryan
12-17-2012, 03:11 PM
Are any other android players having a problem actually seeing if they are in a faction or not?

sledge 187
12-17-2012, 07:07 PM
Would it be helpful if I take screen shots of every step while making a small donation and then submit the details in a help ticket? ....or has someone already documented the problem in sufficient detail and just waiting on a fix from Gree?

Thanks for the warning Ferr! I sent a detailed ticket this morning, I joined a faction yesterday and made a sample donation(after reading this thread) the total on my screen increased by one brick but the faction leader was showing a completely different amount of bricks than I was so idea what is going on.

Then later on in the morning I got the join faction screen, as if i hadnt joined one yet but when I tapped the request screen it gave me an error screen stating im already in a faction. Maybe they are working on it?

andy_xyz2004
12-17-2012, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the warning Ferr! I sent a detailed ticket this morning, I joined a faction yesterday and made a sample donation(after reading this thread) the total on my screen increased by one brick but the faction leader was showing a completely different amount of bricks than I was so idea what is going on.

Then later on in the morning I got the join faction screen, as if i hadnt joined one yet but when I tapped the request screen it gave me an error screen stating im already in a faction. Maybe they are working on it?

Same here, my android already joined faction, but cant see the faction ..
I already sent ticket

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-17-2012, 07:21 PM
Are any other android players having a problem actually seeing if they are in a faction or not?

Yes I am currently having that problem as we speak. Support replied it is a known issue and are working on it

ohgreatitsryan
12-17-2012, 07:31 PM
At least support replied to you Ph4ntom....I sent a ticket in this morning and didn't even get that much...

CJ54
12-17-2012, 07:40 PM
Hey all, sorry I did not reply to this earlier. We have a fix out for this for players who haven't joined a faction yet, although people who have joined factions and aren't showing up in the list already will need to contact us via the in-game contact to get that fixed.

andy_xyz2004
12-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Hey all, sorry I did not reply to this earlier. We have a fix out for this for players who haven't joined a faction yet, although people who have joined factions and aren't showing up in the list already will need to contact us via the in-game contact to get that fixed.

Thanks CJ for your respond, but i already sent ticket this morning

Ph4ntom Stranger
12-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Thanks CJ . . . .

Zippy28
12-17-2012, 09:40 PM
So is it safe to try to find a faction if your on android now?

ProCision
12-18-2012, 06:52 AM
So is it safe to try to find a faction if your on android now?

We have a fix out for this for players who haven't joined a faction yet

he clearly sates that there is a fix for people that have not joined one yet.

aether100
12-18-2012, 08:43 AM
Android players trying to get into faction be careful. Whatever you donate to the faction is not recognised by the leaders acoount. We just lost 11 billion this way. Also, android players can not be seen on membership list.

Thanks for the heads up my LLP account is on Andriod and I was about to donate

sledge 187
12-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Hey all, sorry I did not reply to this earlier. We have a fix out for this for players who haven't joined a faction yet, although people who have joined factions and aren't showing up in the list already will need to contact usa th

e in-game contact to get that fixed.

Cj, if my faction leader boots me out then sends a new invite, will that work?

ohgreatitsryan
12-18-2012, 04:05 PM
After we contact in-game support should we expect anything other than a message telling us to read the forums?

dads
12-18-2012, 06:35 PM
Wow thanks for the heads up ferr on iOS myself
However everyone needs to know this & that there is a fix
Read previous page about the fix out esp if you have allready joined a faction.
Fix posted by cj45 (admin)

ohgreatitsryan
12-18-2012, 07:26 PM
Wow thanks for the heads up ferr on iOS myself
However everyone needs to know this & that there is a fix
Read previous page about the fix out esp if you have allready joined a faction.
Fix posted by cj45 (admin)
What fix are you talking about for people that have already joined factions?

dads
12-18-2012, 07:38 PM
What fix are you talking about for people that have already joined factions?

it's says above if you have allready joined a faction contact support they can fix it.I know it's a laborious task & belive me I do feel for you.

ohgreatitsryan
12-18-2012, 07:40 PM
Oh I contacted support, they just said to read the forums and talk to senior forum members because they were backed up. I thought you meant he had given us an ACTUAL fix.

dads
12-18-2012, 08:54 PM
That's a canned message. It means your tickets in the system.you should get another response may take a while.
The first reply is only to notify you that they have your ticket & are working on a fix for your ticket. The ticket system is backed up so it might be a while till you get another reply I think this mabye a priority thou.