PDA

View Full Version : How is this happening? My scores are less then they were yesterday? Help

Kataya
12-15-2012, 08:36 AM
I am so frustrated. I took a screenshot of MyProfile yesterday so I can compare my progress in my defense and attack scores. I went on today after buying multiple weapons and upgrading a body guard building only to see that my score is a few points less than it was yesterday, both attack and defense scores . How is this possible administrator please help

TRAZ
12-15-2012, 08:39 AM
Lose any mafia members?

Sandukan
12-15-2012, 09:15 AM
Did you lose explosives?
That is the easiest answer.

dudeman
12-15-2012, 09:38 AM
Send a ticket.

Dudebot121256
12-15-2012, 09:57 AM
Check the following:

Number of explosives.
Number of mafia members.

fuzzy
12-15-2012, 12:33 PM
Send a ticket.

Off topic....

Welcome back Dudeman

dudeman
12-15-2012, 12:48 PM
I've been "back" for a few days. After that BS though, I'm not very CC motivated, game or forum.

It's become crystal clear that I will not be getting the Boss' Limo from the last turf war, which I do not have as a direct result of Gree's carnival-esque bait and switch nonsense.

It also seems like Gree is quite intent on totally nerfing all events for free players. I don't work for free, and if they want senior forum members to actually be helpful they're going to have to cough it up somewhere.

Otherwise, send a ticket. Any issue, big or small, any player, rookie or veteran. Send a ticket. Make Gree actually do some work for those big bucks. Edit: Yes, I realize that only the support team handles support tickets, but if they have a tone of tickets because of problems with the game, they only have the developers to blame. Not us. So fire away.

Coldjoey
12-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Dudeman, glad to see your words. I understand your problems and if you will allow I can offer some help, advise and support.
SEND A TICKET.

KemoKidd
12-15-2012, 10:01 PM
It's become crystal clear that I will not be getting the Boss' Limo from the last turf war,

This is exactly why I have stopped buying gold and caring about events. I bought $50 worth the gold for an android only top 25 pvp event and had over 2,000 wins more than another player who received the prize. I have sent many tickets and pms to ccmark and cj about this issue only to get the best response of "I'll let the development team know". I asked how many wins was needed to place and they said that the information was already deleted! This was like 3 days after the event ended! I wasn't the only one who was complaining about this and sending messages either!

A few days later the ios only pvp event top 25 was posted with who won and how many wins they had! REALLY!? Did they reimburse me with the $50 worth the gold or the prize or better yet the 10% reduction on upgrades modifier? Nope. THEY DIDN'T EVEN GIVE AN APOLOGY! I wasnt looking for a freebie or a prize but an explanation or an apology would have satisfied me.