PDA

View Full Version : Bay City Mob War SUCKS ERROR

Andrei2904
12-14-2012, 09:13 PM
When the event started it shows 3 day and 18 hours, but that is no news. I was playing and it just appeared the notification box where it says i have to download new data. I did. The event appeared with no words in description or info , no pics of the dice. I opened a box and leave the game. When i entered again the game was no event no where. I restart the game 3 times and restart the phone also but nothing there.
P.S: i am on Android

TonySpaghetti
12-14-2012, 09:17 PM
When the event started it shows 3 day and 18 hours, but that is no news. I was playing and it just appeared the notification box where it says i have to download new data. I did. The event appeared with no words in description or info , no pics of the dice. I opened a box and leave the game. When i entered again the game was no event no where. I restart the game 3 times and restart the phone also but nothing there.

In honour of Dipstik:

I had the same problem. Bought an iPad, problem solved. Hope this helps! :)

Andrei2904
12-14-2012, 09:24 PM
Buy an iPad just CC errors? No way. But thanks for help

cooch
12-14-2012, 09:27 PM

Plus the intro screen said this was a week long event but it shows over three days. I guess calendar is different in Gree Land!

dads
12-14-2012, 09:38 PM
If its in honer off dipstick get some henchmen.
-----
In all seriousness gree's "weeks" events are frequently just 4 days.

TonySpaghetti
12-14-2012, 09:43 PM
-----

That's to compensate for their 3-week long "Add Me <insert meaningless day of week here>". :D

Andrei2904
12-14-2012, 09:52 PM
STILL NO EVENT.
i guess Gree hired only people that come late to work, drink under the table or a bunch of smart kids that do both.
they don't test the events first? they just make an event sketch without being sure if is working and they just put in to be downloaded...
and where all the Gree forum people are gone? there is nobody responsible with this forum?

the_dude
12-14-2012, 09:53 PM
Where the hell is dipstick anyway? Make a new account and troll on bro.

cditti
12-14-2012, 10:01 PM
Argh thisnevent looked to be fun. Guess not

Chips
12-14-2012, 10:33 PM
i guess Gree hired only people that come late to work, drink under the table or a bunch of smart kids that do both.

HEY, that is unfair to people who show up to work late, or drink on the job.

You guys need to play MW, the boss you kill is "evil computer programmer."

Ty1on
12-14-2012, 11:05 PM
HEY, that is unfair to people who show up to work late, or drink on the job.

+1

this message is too short

Andrei2904
12-14-2012, 11:13 PM
Hey, i wouldn't care if they come late and drink as long as they do their job. Right?

Deluxe
12-15-2012, 02:03 AM
-----

Thats about as much work as they put in every 7 days...

SinSir
12-15-2012, 03:47 AM
Why are you doing the event unless you trying to be one of the top 100.

Dippy got a duel ban once for that account & his second account ccc pope.

That why honey boo boo came back as her old self baroness.
Gree must be banning devices instead of ip's.

Andrei2904
12-15-2012, 05:23 AM
After 8 hours i dont see any trace of the event on my phone. Anybody else experiences the same thing?

TonySpaghetti
12-15-2012, 06:07 AM
Why are you doing the event unless you trying to be one of the top 100.

Dippy got a duel ban once for that account & his second account ccc pope.

That why honey boo boo came back as her old self baroness.
Gree must be banning devices instead of ip's.

1) Dipstik is not CCC Pope
2) Honey Boo Boo is not Baroness

Deluxe
12-15-2012, 06:23 AM

It amazes me how little sense this cat makes sometimes

bimmer kid
12-15-2012, 06:29 AM
im on android, no event yet. prolly will show up later today like last weekend

The Billionaire
12-15-2012, 06:49 AM
In honour of Dipstik:

Lmfao

Plus the intro screen said this was a week long event but it shows over three days. I guess calendar is different in Gree Land!

Yes someone should buy Gree a calander for Christmas

So who is CCC Pope and Honey Boo Boo then?

Lame
12-15-2012, 06:53 AM
Event showed up for about 2the hours last night...splash screens were broken but i got 50here notes while doing TG goal..got good gifts from opens but when i left the game and came back event was gone and i think the prizes are gone too...12 hrs later event still gone...im on android 2.3

Zeman
12-15-2012, 06:55 AM
After 8 hours i dont see any trace of the event on my phone. Anybody else experiences the same thing?

Had same thing, had the event last night. A blank screen with no info but had snitchnotes dropping. Gree prolly tried to get it working on android, but messed up the coding and just pulled the plug I guess.

And they prolly saving boss event for next week so we have it together with a christmas pvp event (and prolly consumable explosives dropping).

TonySpaghetti
12-15-2012, 07:01 AM
So who is CCC Pope and Honey Boo Boo then?

CCC Pope was Baroness.

haywood
12-15-2012, 07:08 AM
Yeah these are the screenshots I got before the event went missing

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q58/jdmh222006/2012-12-14_20-22-08_zpsf7cf9b96.png

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q58/jdmh222006/2012-12-14_20-22-13_zpsdac5cc85.png

MWA
12-15-2012, 08:07 AM
Help needed!!

Can somebody please tell me the best/most effective way to obtain those god damn bullets?!?

I have like 40 notes because they drop on almost every single attack and rob hit. But the bullets..

It seems like less energy spent less chance of getting bullet, true? But if i do the "big" jobs i dont have enough energy to collect enough bullets, and if i do smaller jobs, well they simply do not drop, so i waste my energy.. Same result, not enough bullets.

So if anybody know a good job to loot for bullets it would really be appreciated!

I also read here its good to do PvE, what does that mean? (totally noobish question i know, but i seriously i dont know :P) I know PvP is Player vs Player or something so i kinda know, but who or what is the E? hehe

Thanks

Chasm37
12-15-2012, 09:44 AM
In honour of Dipstik:

Were you able to transfer your game? From what I understood you can not. I'm on lvl 200 and not at all interested in starting over. That response is an excuse for Gree's lack of performance. If this game is just for iOS then it shouldn't be offered to android users. I am tired of people in this forum defending a money hungry company that obviously is only concerned with getting as much money as it can before their game cease to exist.

TonySpaghetti
12-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Were you able to transfer your game? From what I understood you can not. I'm on lvl 200 and not at all interested in starting over. That response is an excuse for Gree's lack of performance. If this game is just for iOS then it shouldn't be offered to android users. I am tired of people in this forum defending a money hungry company that obviously is only concerned with getting as much money as it can before their game cease to exist.

First of all, my post was a joke. It was the kind of thing that Dipstik would say.

Secondly, transferring the game from iOS to Android is not allowed - it is a violation of Apple's TOS.

Chasm37
12-15-2012, 09:51 AM
I also like to mention I sent a ticket in last night with no response. This is typical. They responses are selective when it comes to issues they don't have good excuses for. This is an example of a company in over it's head. I have seen it before. Has anyone else submitted tickets with no response? As a matter of fact I contacted their corporate headquarters in San Francisco. That was last week regarding the last leader board event where droid received it 20 hours later that iOS. I am still waiting on a response.

Chasm37
12-15-2012, 09:53 AM
First of all, my post was a joke. It was the kind of thing that Dipstik would say.

Secondly, transferring the game from iOS to Android is not allowed - it is a violation of Apple's TOS.

My bad, didn't realize you were joking. I'm kind of frustrated right now.

TonySpaghetti
12-15-2012, 09:59 AM
My bad, didn't realize you were joking. I'm kind of frustrated right now.

Yeah, I kind of noticed that. Some tips to help you deal with your frustration:

1) Calm down
2) Don't spend any money on the game
3) I really only had 2 tips. So tip #3 is to refer to tip #1

soulnmysole
12-15-2012, 11:11 AM
Yea, I've also had enough of Crime City for Android. It sucks because of all the time and money invested into it, but whatever. I've been playing less and less, especially with the last two event being unfair beyond this world for Droid users.

Just recently I started playing Modern War, which for me is a lot more fun and I encounter FAR less problems. I sent a request to Gree asking them to have the decency of transfer my remaining gold from CC over to my MW account because it is completely useless with Crime City. Why would I spend gold on events where I have an unfair advantage?

Hopefully Gree does the right thing.

Coldjoey
12-15-2012, 11:44 AM
Yeah, I kind of noticed that. Some tips to help you deal with your frustration:

1) Calm down
2) Don't spend any money on the game
3) I really only had 2 tips. So tip #3 is to refer to tip #1

Ok so honey boo boo IS "the Baroness" And I swear Tony spagettie must be Dipstick. And Dudeman and Ram are missed.

Chasm37
12-15-2012, 12:18 PM
Yea, I've also had enough of Crime City for Android. It sucks because of all the time and money invested into it, but whatever. I've been playing less and less, especially with the last two event being unfair beyond this world for Droid users.

Just recently I started playing Modern War, which for me is a lot more fun and I encounter FAR less problems. I sent a request to Gree asking them to have the decency of transfer my remaining gold from CC over to my MW account because it is completely useless with Crime City. Why would I spend gold on events where I have an unfair advantage?

Hopefully Gree does the right thing.

I hear you man. Fat chance on that happening. Like you I have spent quite a bit of money thinking I was able to compete on a level playing field. Remember the "Chicago Turf Wars"? They promised that event was coming to droid. You see that hasn't happened. I still have old emails where Support responded with that message. I have since sent a reply to them as follow up. No response. I sent in a new ticket about it. Still no response. I decided to contact corporate. No response. See what these guys think is if they ignore our issues we will go away. Well I am telling you that is not going to happen with me. I will respectfully give them time to respond. If not, I will personally turn their million dollar profits in pennies.

Chasm37
12-15-2012, 12:28 PM
Had same thing, had the event last night. A blank screen with no info but had snitchnotes dropping. Gree prolly tried to get it working on android, but messed up the coding and just pulled the plug I guess.

And they prolly saving boss event for next week so we have it together with a christmas pvp event (and prolly consumable explosives dropping).

Zeman, Not happening. My friend who is on iOS sends me an email as soon as events hit his phone. Last event we(droid) received event 20 hours late. This event "Bay City Mob Wars" is still going on. They just removed it for android. And let me guess...no explaination from support right? That is not how this company operates. You see I've read their company Org Chart.... it is filled with guys that start companies, build it's brand then sell off to one of the bigs.....Yahoo, Microsoft etc....I see weakness in it's structure where if they don't sell this thing soon to a big they could either be caught up in litigation or completely lose it's value.

soulnmysole
12-15-2012, 12:37 PM
Over the past week I've watched Crime City go from the #10 highest grossing game in the Google Play store, down to #30...

such a pleasant sight :)

Chasm37
12-15-2012, 01:06 PM
Over the past week I've watched Crime City go from the #10 highest grossing game in the Google Play store, down to #30...

such a pleasant sight :)

That is why I wait a few months before I give a review on a app. After 1 or 2 weeks you really can't give a review. You have to wait until you have problems. Then see how their service after the sale holds up. Support as it relates to android is a epic disaster. Where their choose to ignore policy will cause them to..........well as you have already witnessed..... FADE!!!

gunny22
12-15-2012, 02:44 PM
Help needed!!
Can somebody please tell me the best/most effective way to obtain those god damn bullets?!?

Would like to know that too.

I also read here its good to do PvE, what does that mean? (totally noobish question i know, but i seriously i dont know :P) I know PvP is Player vs Player or something so i kinda know, but who or what is the E? hehe

player vs environment = doing the jobs

Chasm37
12-15-2012, 02:54 PM
Here's the response I just received from support:

[I]Thanks for the message. Please update your game to Build 78 to have the correct data for the new event. If you spent gold on this event, please reply and I will get to you as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

CE

Andrei2904
12-15-2012, 05:01 PM
I did updated it yesterday, that's why i was able to play the event for one hour but now is more than 20 jours since the event disappeared on my phone after multiple restarts

Chasm37
12-15-2012, 06:37 PM
I did updated it yesterday, that's why i was able to play the event for one hour but now is more than 20 jours since the event disappeared on my phone after multiple restarts

You have to uninstall then reinstall. It's working for me.

Andrei2904
12-15-2012, 07:09 PM
You have to uninstall then reinstall. It's working for me.
Thanks for the info. Yesterday i did update and i wasnt aware that today got out new update. Now i have the event again but only with 2 and half days to go

TonySpaghetti
12-15-2012, 10:43 PM
Ok so honey boo boo IS "the Baroness" And I swear Tony spagettie must be Dipstick. And Dudeman and Ram are missed.

RigaTony is Santa. Tell all your friends.

kybigdaddy
12-17-2012, 07:02 AM
The events for Android have sucked! I have 305 notes and 0 bullets. If you are going to have two items that drop for an event make it a little more balanced. And the fact that I used the middle option the last 3 times and spent 6 bullets to get nothing is ridiculous. I'm glad I haven't spent money on this game and I never will!

TonySpaghetti
12-17-2012, 07:05 AM
Please use a bigger font. I couldn't read what you wrote.

Sandukan
12-17-2012, 07:30 AM
Yeah
I sure wish kybigdaddy would stop holding back and tell us how he really feels.

Bala82
12-17-2012, 09:08 AM
Well i don't know but i am half way through killed all 5 thugs and currently knocked off 8 Informants and by end tonight all the informants will knocked out. I try a few hitmen and event will be over.

Note i finds bullets easy to come by using lower maps and notes are more difficult to find for me.

soulnmysole
12-17-2012, 02:29 PM
So droid players wont receive an extra day to complete this event since it was a day late due to Gree's incompetence?

Ramshutu
12-17-2012, 02:33 PM
So droid players wont receive an extra day to complete this event since it was a day late due to Gree's incompetence?

Android already has too Mich of an advantage as you get to play on the same ecosystem as me.

In the real world. The poor application of the android side of things would make me laugh if it wasn't so sad.

soulnmysole
12-17-2012, 02:44 PM
too Mich of an advantage
Droid players have too Michigan of an advantage?

now you're making sense..