PDA

View Full Version : Auction Events Rigged: Hunter BANN!!!

The1nONLY
12-14-2012, 05:31 PM
T.F.P The1nONLY didn't take it so well been beaten on the leaderboard by a unknown person storming the leaderboard and also a idiot storming the forum acussing everyone cause T.F.P The1nONLY didnt sell him any fries (sborgnanera).

If it was someone else then there's no problem it's cool, but something caught T.F.P The1nONLY's eye...

So what I did was went through Hunter's profile as he was my ally and check his stats which seem normal on the outside but when I went deeper into his inventory he had nearly every single top purchase of all LE gem units from the pass. He was smart only purchase 1 of each unit.

What caught my attention is that he had gems to spend...to purchase LE units BUT!!!! He didnt had ANY event auction unit what so ever in his inventory!!!

With the purchase of LE units in the pass I would have though if a player has gems to spend then he would have taken part in the auction events.

The only events he took part in was the last auction event where he won top prize rank 1 in the leaderboard and the boss events where he could obtain it playing free.

So I reported him to support lastnight to take a look at his account and got reply today that it was looked at right now so I went back to his kingdom and gold reset to zero... Confirming his ban.
http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg497/tidalwave81/66531602-684C-4CD4-9C47-07388CEAF0B2-51042-0000157956D9E6B4.jpg

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg497/tidalwave81/D9D009CE-FA13-492B-A4D6-96334A5F9BE2-51042-000015795DC8B26B.jpg
http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg497/tidalwave81/81B5421A-C3D5-4650-9DBA-65248CE30670-51042-00001579654409E9.jpg

If you are my friend and a forum contributor I need you all to email support attention them about hackers on the leaderboard and that Hunter's previous top prize needs to be remove to rank 2 from last auction event.

I also have doubts about the other player Kireal from last auction event.

Guido69
12-14-2012, 05:36 PM
I am sorry but I do not seem to follow your reasoning here

The1nONLY
12-14-2012, 05:45 PM
I am sorry but I do not seem to follow your reasoning hereWhat is support going to do about these issues of hackers on the leaderboard???

What makes of players rank 249 on the leaderboard if Hunter itsnt remove from leaderboard making way for others to get in 250.

Top prize from previous auction event should be remove from his account and given to second place

King Gabriel388
12-14-2012, 06:09 PM
The1nONLY, are you saying that Hunter got the gems fraudulently?

Cloud22
12-14-2012, 06:35 PM
Man I hate hackers they diffinatly need to remove them from the leaderboards. I will send a ticket in but should I just tell them to remove hunter from the leaderboard or is there other players you think cheating?

Dexter Morgan
12-14-2012, 07:11 PM
Glad you are rooting out the cheaters. If they removed his gold then he was banned right?

SoccerStud
12-14-2012, 07:18 PM
It's nearly impossible to hack gems

The1nONLY
12-14-2012, 07:19 PM
Glad you are rooting out the cheaters. If they removed his gold then he was banned right?When a players gold is set to zero then that player is ban. Hunter had over 2mil gold yesterday when I looked.

If a player is your ally and he is ban, you can still visit his kingdom as he is still your ally until you remove him from your list then he cannot be found on the rivals list anymore.

Support cannot remove a ban player from your ally list as an ally it adds to your attack/defence stats and if they removed them then you lose stats.

The1nONLY
12-14-2012, 07:25 PM
Man I hate hackers they diffinatly need to remove them from the leaderboards. I will send a ticket in but should I just tell them to remove hunter from the leaderboard or is there other players you think cheating?If Hunter can do it who knows how many there are on there. Lets say there is 5 more hackers on the leaderboard so thats 5 spots to be in top 250 so if you purchase gems now and then or a free player its hard for you to obtain in top 250 and also the gems you use to fight your way in

There is no evidence that gems can be hack so far except that the amounts of gems use to purchase a unit can be set to 0 making the purchase free.

King Gabriel388
12-14-2012, 07:35 PM
If Hunter can do it who knows how many there are on there. Lets say there is 5 more hackers on the leaderboard so thats 5 spots to be in top 250 so if you purchase gems now and then or a free player its hard for you to obtain in top 250 and also the gems you use to fight your way in

There is no evidence that gems can be hack so far except that the amounts of gems use to purchase a unit can be set to 0 making the purchase free.

So if gems cannot be hacked, how did Hunter climb the Leaderboard? Did he set the reset timer button and gem open button to cost zero gems?

King Gabriel388
12-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Also what does T.F.P mean?

Gru
12-14-2012, 07:48 PM
Why can't gems be hacked?

Thanks for keeping an eye out for these sleazy cheaters! They can really screw up box events & such!

King Gabriel388
12-14-2012, 07:49 PM
If Hunter can do it who knows how many there are on there. Lets say there is 5 more hackers on the leaderboard so thats 5 spots to be in top 250 so if you purchase gems now and then or a free player its hard for you to obtain in top 250 and also the gems you use to fight your way in

All 250 winners should have their accounts screened by Gree or The1nONLY to root out hackers.

King Gabriel388
12-14-2012, 07:53 PM
And everyone, don't try to cheat Emperor Detective Investigator The1nONLY of his glory fraudulently. You will be investigated and rooted out of the game if you are cheating.

The1nONLY
12-14-2012, 09:59 PM
Also what does T.F.P mean?The Forum Police LoL!!!

I see Kiriel in rank 19, anyone know this player or see him on rivals list? Just a hunch

DragCro
12-15-2012, 12:39 AM
You are a smart guy The1nOnly :)

Proprioc3ption
12-15-2012, 01:11 AM
Ticket sent mate! This pricks toast!
I'm still sitting in the top 50 on UPDATED 24. Our friend Hhhh is also there. Met up with him again...he knows me now and wont attack me anymore hahaha!

The1nONLY
12-15-2012, 01:59 AM
Whats weird is I lost 1 ally count today but didnt know who I lost at same time wanted to check out Hunters profile again and he was completely remove from my allies list.

Dexter Morgan
12-15-2012, 05:17 AM
Looks like he may not be banned. His ice chest count is going up

Thief
12-15-2012, 08:43 AM
Welcome to Gree Games. Serious Issue in CC and MW as well. Usually i don't see hackers going for the number 1 spot (although you will see them with the prize in their inventory)

It's been an issue forever...don't expect much to change.

Cloud22
12-15-2012, 03:35 PM
I don't know how hunter got her kingdom unbanned so fast, mabey they just froze it while they were looking at it but she is back

The1nONLY
12-15-2012, 03:41 PM
Can you guys post me pic of your current leaderboard? Mines says Hunter hasnt moved at all

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg497/tidalwave81/F06D1381-E324-45C4-8C4B-2C90ED633619-1133-000000526445D127.jpg
http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg497/tidalwave81/81B5421A-C3D5-4650-9DBA-65248CE30670-51042-00001579654409E9.jpg

King Gabriel388
12-15-2012, 03:51 PM
Can you guys post me pic of your current leaderboard? Mines says Hunter hasnt moved at all

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg497/tidalwave81/F06D1381-E324-45C4-8C4B-2C90ED633619-1133-000000526445D127.jpg

Hunter has been at 95 ever since The1nONLY post this thread. I think Hunter is still banned.

Proprioc3ption
12-15-2012, 04:00 PM
He hasn't moved...still on 95.

Cloud22
12-15-2012, 04:22 PM
Hunter hasn't moved up but has gold in her account now it's not at 0 gold anymore.

King Gabriel388
12-15-2012, 04:42 PM
Hunter hasn't moved up but has gold in her account now it's not at 0 gold anymore.

That's interesting.

King Gabriel388
12-15-2012, 04:43 PM
Whats weird is I lost 1 ally count today but didnt know who I lost at same time wanted to check out Hunters profile again and he was completely remove from my allies list.

I think she removed herself as your ally after what happened.

King Gabriel388
12-15-2012, 04:46 PM
He hasn't moved...still on 95.

Nice new pic Hammer of the Arctic Cave Troll.

Guido69
12-15-2012, 05:58 PM
And again, why do you know that this player is a cheater? I might have missed that explanation.

King Gabriel388
12-15-2012, 06:23 PM
And again, why do you know that this player is a cheater? I might have missed that explanation.

She is not a cheater. I think she was investigated, her account was frozen for a short time and she is now back in control of her account.

The1nONLY's explanation of him suspecting her to be a cheater was that Hunter had almost all LE items but no event items but now suddenly she won the last event. Her actions did not make sense to him. If a person can afford to purchase almost all the LE items and 700+ gems items, normally they would always be in the events to pick up the Top 50 item.

Guido69
12-15-2012, 06:49 PM
She is not a cheater. I think she was investigated, her account was frozen for a short time and she is now back in control of her account.

The1nONLY's explanation of him suspecting her to be a cheater was that Hunter had almost all LE items but no event items but now suddenly she won the last event. Her actions did not make sense to him. If a person can afford to purchase almost all the LE items and 700+ gems items, normally they would always be in the events to pick up the Top 50 item.

Well, that by itself is simply an assumption and not proof. I see many players who have dozens of LE items but not one single event item.

King Gabriel388
12-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Well, that by itself is simply an assumption and not proof. I see many players who have dozens of LE items but not one single event item.

The1nONLY's reasoning is pretty good. Normally a person goes for the Top 50 prize first before even thinking to try for the No 1 prize. When you have no event items for so long and then suddenly you just go for the No 1 prize and win does not make sense.

chimera69
12-15-2012, 07:41 PM

I agree.

This person doesn't have a suspicious # of units - gold, gem, valor, or event related. He doesn't own final event prize units without possessing the loot items received along the way. There's not 100's of million dllars in his bank. Etc...

It would appear that the only "odd" thing is that he's only been playing the auction events into the top 50 very recently. So what? I just fell out of the top 50 in this event a few hours ago, having never been in it before. That shouldn't brand me as a potential cheat (just an idiot :) ). All you really have is a supposition that someone with a big gem purchase history must also play leaderboard events consistently.

@OP - From what you've presented here, there is absolutely nothing obvious or concrete showing this player is a cheat. But your gut appears to have told you otherwise. In which case, I'm glad you contacted support so they can check things out. We all know Gree is poorly proactive in preventing or rooting out cheaters, hackers, etc. I just wish you had refrained from blasting him on this forum - including posting his in game stat page without blocking out his name, which is against the forum rules - with so very little proof of actual wrongdoing.

chimera69
12-15-2012, 07:48 PM
The1nONLY's reasoning is pretty good. Normally a person goes for the Top 50 prize first before even thinking to try for the No 1 prize. When you have no event items for so long and then suddenly you just go for the No 1 prize and win does not make sense.

You've misread the OP's initial info. He does not say that this person has no event prizes whatsoever. He states that he only has Boss event prizes. Just doesn't have any auction top 50 event prizes until the most recent one.

The only events he took part in was the last auction event where he won top prize rank 1 in the leaderboard and the boss events where he could obtain it playing free.

And why can't anyone just decide to go for broke & try to get the #1 prize right out if the gate. Again, it may seem odd to some, but please don't label them a cheat in the forum solely based on that observation.

The1nONLY
12-15-2012, 08:24 PM
And why can't anyone just decide to go for broke & try to get the #1 prize right out if the gate. Again, it may seem odd to some, but please don't label them a cheat in the forum solely based on that observation.What I wrote to support is that they check this players unit gem purchase cause it didnt look right. A confirmation reply was recieve that support was looking into this player so I check that players kingdom and confirm the ban before I made the post. When a players account gets ban the gold gets set to zero. It is supports fault for checking player and banning them if they cheat or a mischeck and ban the player . If Hunter is back and the ban is overturn then someone made the mistake. I base my evidence on what I see not the person Iam friends with

The1nONLY
12-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Well, that by itself is simply an assumption and not proof. I see many players who have dozens of LE items but not one single event item.It was an assumption that the inventory didnt look right with the playing style, Support was the proof that player was ban.

War Eagle
12-15-2012, 08:41 PM
When a players account gets ban the gold gets set to zero.

Isn't it possible they simply spent the gold?

chimera69
12-15-2012, 08:54 PM
What I wrote to support is that they check this players unit gem purchase cause it didnt look right. A confirmation reply was recieve that support was looking into this player so I check that players kingdom and confirm the ban before I made the post. When a players account gets ban the gold gets set to zero. It is supports fault for checking player and banning them if they cheat or a mischeck and ban the player . If Hunter is back and the ban is overturn then someone made the mistake. I base my evidence on what I see not the person Iam friends with

Look, I'm really not taking issue with you reporting this player for potentially cheating. All I object to is you having posted exactly who they are on the forum, especially with no real concrete evidence. Keep all this evidence,etc, but block out the name. Why? Because if it turns out he wasn't cheating, then he's been dragged through the mud (so to speak) by this community for nothing. That's not fair. Neither you nor I would like it if it was us.

BTW... Do you really believe Gree is so quick & efficient as to have fully investigated your ticket from last night about this player by this morning? Yeah, right. Never gonna happen like that for this company! It typically takes them 1-2 days just to do something simple like change a player's name. :) Unfortunately, they take a long time (often weeks) checking cheat/hack tickets. And they'll never tell you or anyone else that they've completed their investigation or what the result was. Don't take the lack of gold as proof of cheating. Another poster reported that his ice chest count was going up. So this player is still playing.

The1nONLY
12-15-2012, 09:03 PM
Isn't it possible they simply spent the gold?I wasnt going to make any more post but this is the last...I sometimes check players kingdoms now and then and player always have gold. What upgrade do you think this player upgraded to spend all that gold and not have a single $1 left? Right after last night I reported?

Look, I'm really not taking issue with you reporting this player for potentially cheating. All I object to is you having posted exactly who they are on the forum, especially with no real concrete evidence. Keep all this evidence,etc, but block out the name. Why? Because if it turns out he wasn't cheating, then he's been dragged through the mud (so to speak) by this community for nothing. That's not fair. Neither you nor I would like it if it was us.

BTW... Do you really believe Gree is so quick & efficient as to have fully investigated your ticket from last night about this player by this morning? Yeah, right. Never gonna happen like that for this company! It typically takes them 1-2 days just to do something simple like change a player's name. :) Unfortunately, they take a long time (often weeks) checking cheat/hack tickets. And they'll never tell you or anyone else that they've completed their investigation or what the result was. Don't take the lack of gold as proof of cheating. Another poster reported that his ice chest count was going up. So this player is still playing.You will be suprise that support has change in replying to emails in these months. Sometimes only hours.

King Gabriel388
12-15-2012, 09:20 PM
I wasnt going to make any more post but this is the last...I sometimes check players kingdoms now and then and player always have gold. What upgrade do you think this player upgraded to spend all that gold and not have a single $1 left? Right after last night I reported?

You will be suprise that support has change in replying to emails in these months. Sometimes only hours.

I believe the account was frozen aswell. Very rarely have I seen any players account with 0 gold.
Gree is Japanese. Japanese like efficiency and $$$. Why do you think the recent layoffs at Gree?
The customer service at Gree has definitely improved dramatically.

Proprioc3ption
12-16-2012, 01:50 AM
The only way to prove someone as a hacker is for GREE to confirm with ITunes as to whether or not they have made legitimate payments for gems/gold.

I don't see anything wrong with what The1nOnly posted. Anyone with half a brain wld have figured it out who it was even with blacking out the name. It's important for people who challenge for these events to be screened. Where dealing with massive amounts of real money and imagine how pissed you'd be if you spent a stack of real money and a hacker pipped you at the end... I'd be pissed! I'm sure any of you would be too.

Nice new pic Hammer of the Arctic Cave Troll.

Haha, thanks mate! I quite like the Ice Troll. I plan for there to be one in my inventory at the end of the event.

CJ54
12-16-2012, 02:18 PM
Hey all,

Thank you for the report. In the future, please send these reports via the in-game contact with full details, and we will investigate fully. We take these reports very seriously.

Regards,

CJ