PDA

View Full Version : Faction Upgrades showing up on info stat pages

Poopenshire
12-14-2012, 08:18 AM
I was talking to a rival today and was informed they were seeing their upgrades showing on their stats pages.

example: they upgraded the income from cash buildings and their teams IPH's were increased.

has anyone else see these yet and is this the only example?

andy_xyz2004
12-14-2012, 08:30 AM
Do you mean building output ?
Yes, our iph increase after this upgrade

Baraka
12-14-2012, 08:35 AM
My defense went up ever so slightly each time. Plus IPH is visible on my screen. Plus I have seen other people's.also the health regen is working too. All seems to be working fine for now.

Thenoob
12-14-2012, 09:10 AM
What it's working for u hmmmmm our deffence is at 20% and I haven't seen any change same as health reg is at 10% still no difference hmmmm

Poopenshire
12-14-2012, 09:47 AM
Interesting I didn't know they were showing. I figure they might but i thought they were invisible again.

Fl@sh
12-14-2012, 09:50 AM
My faction hasn't done any upgrades, yet. We are just too poor.

BigD@wg
12-14-2012, 09:59 AM
I haven't noticed any recently. Oops... Not in a faction. :) I did notice my IPH go up when I was affiliated.

Blackstone
12-14-2012, 09:59 AM
Can't wait until I get an upgrade benefit as well. So people are in factions that actually upgrade things?

albeezy
12-14-2012, 11:02 AM
My faction hasn't done any upgrades, yet. We are just too poor.
They will just have to wait until your windmill upgrades are complete! Then the money will come rolling in! Unless you decide to upgrade some more defensive buildings! I need to get my guard towers upgraded like yours, but it is hard to keep up with the jones's

Poopenshire
12-14-2012, 11:12 AM
Albeezy i know where you live (on the rivals list). Do I need to pay a visit.

Fl@sh
12-14-2012, 11:13 AM
They will just have to wait until your windmill upgrades are complete! Then the money will come rolling in! Unless you decide to upgrade some more defensive buildings! I need to get my guard towers upgraded like yours, but it is hard to keep up with the jones'sI do have a level 8 drone flight center... And 3 level 10 guard towers.

Fl@sh
12-14-2012, 11:16 AM
Albeezy i know where you live (on the rivals list). Do I need to pay a visit.Half my rivals list is allies.
Who's on first?
Where is second?
What is third base?
That's what she said.
I'm taking my ball and going home...

Poopenshire
12-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Half my rivals list is allies. Who's on first? Where is second? What is third base? That's what she said. I'm taking my ball and going home...I am gonna tell mommy on albeezy. hahaha we need to visit his base and leave him some messages.

albeezy
12-14-2012, 11:29 AM
You don't need to. For the same reason I will do everything I can to never own a cat, please do not visit. I don't like poop in my house! You may not notice the smell as much there in college station! LOL (I'm a LONGHORN fan!)

OH AND ONE MORE THING POOPER, what is your new pirate tagline? Stephen has the head pop thing, hammertime has/had the It's HammerTime! Do you hit peoples bases and say YOUR BASE HAS BEEN WIPED BY POOP!

Arizona
12-14-2012, 11:35 AM
If someone else said that, I'd think, that sounds like pirate talk; but you're not a pirate! Are you?

albeezy
12-14-2012, 11:38 AM
If someone else said that, I'd think, that sounds like pirate talk; but you're not a pirate! Are you?

Of course he is Zona! Didnt you hear, the pirates were looking for a few good men and women (wtih extremely high IPHs to fund their faction upgrades) and what's a pirate ship without a poopdeck

Arizona
12-14-2012, 11:41 AM
I did know that. I just wanted to hear it from the scurvy dog himself!

Ryans67
12-14-2012, 11:44 AM
You don't need to. For the same reason I will do everything I can to never own a cat, please do not visit. I don't like poop in my house! You may not notice the smell as much there in college station! LOL (I'm a LONGHORN fan!)

OH AND ONE MORE THING POOPER, what is your new pirate tagline? Stephen has the head pop thing, hammertime has/had the It's HammerTime! Do you hit peoples bases and say YOUR BASE HAS BEEN WIPED BY POOP!

Poop has the best hitline...."You just got S**t on"....Same thing Blake Griffin told Ken**** Perkins...lol.

General Soviet
12-14-2012, 11:50 AM
I saw my a major IPH increase after Charlie bought the bonus. That's the only main effect though. Also, would the health regen bonuses from the factions and the collect ten event prize stack?

Poopenshire
12-14-2012, 11:51 AM
I have been going with "left skid marks all over your base"

Poopenshire
12-14-2012, 12:06 PM
Of course he is Zona! Didnt you hear, the pirates were looking for a few good men and women (wtih extremely high IPHs to fund their faction upgrades) and what's a pirate ship without a poopdeck

see i am not sure where you got that idea. just becuase all of us that joined were over 900K IPH means nothing.

Ryans67
12-14-2012, 12:10 PM
I saw my a major IPH increase after Charlie bought the bonus. That's the only main effect though. Also, would the health regen bonuses from the factions and the collect ten event prize stack?

Yep...But it works like 100*.80, .80*.95, 76*.95, etc. Not sure if that is proper form, but basically your first 5% reduction is more valuable then your last. We ran into that issue with the building upgrade time reduction. I imagine it would get tricky with the minutes, and diminishing returns, but I only have the collect ten unit. I sure wish I would have gotten it the first time around....A lot of us overlooked it's value...

Desas
12-14-2012, 01:43 PM
Lets forget the pirates and their pumped IPH recruits for a while.
What about forts - how are they working - do you see some changes in you stats (defence???? maybe)
I know it's not suppose to - but like with normal def buildings there is always something else...