PDA

View Full Version : (android) Video Offers

Michael Goff
12-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Has anyone have any clue on how they they run this thing cause so days i get some to pull up other days nothing

lsumreed14
12-13-2012, 11:53 PM
From what I gather, each ad can be run 4 times. Whenever they update their ads is when you can watch them again whether its the same ones or new ones. It seems they update them once every couple weeks.

Zeman
12-14-2012, 05:22 AM
I had none whatsoever, everytime it says not available. Would like to know also.

haywood
12-14-2012, 07:12 AM
From what I gather, each ad can be run 4 times. Whenever they update their ads is when you can watch them again whether its the same ones or new ones. It seems they update them once every couple weeks.

I have not had any vids for days now but at least for me it seemed they were available early in the am like 5:30-6:00am when I get up for work. I went 4 days back to back like this but have not seen a video in about a week and I try every time I log in and before I log out. Also and again maybe its just me but I have gotten 12-15 gold from the same video playing back to back so i think they can run more than just 4 times each.

Richie.
12-14-2012, 07:12 AM
I had none whatsoever, everytime it says not available. Would like to know also.

Its the same for me