PDA

View Full Version : Why the forum has no friends

SinSir
12-13-2012, 12:34 PM
When I started using the forum, I honestly believed that the forum was a neutral ground free from gang related business.

The truth is that many forum users, mostly of lower levels enjoy these sort of threads

As history reveals once they get a beatdown, they soon sing a totally different song and even once they realise the fight they got involved with was too much for even their brains, they first quickly run for support from any gang that will have them.
Once the fact become clear and then they realise that there leaders never had your back, but you was the patsy while the leaders hid & pretended that they are waiting for the troops on the levels below to level up.

There is only one question of two parts, I'd like to ask members of any group, clan or gang formed in 2012.

When recruited are you told that the group you're joining has rival gangs waiting for you and you'll need over 200k att/def to even compete.

I this a true definition of a clan wimp.
Gang members who quit, changed their name & appearance or just drop their mafia size to silly numbers in the hope of avoiding the beats.

I say don't start what you can't finish.

Respect to members who have showed honor in the wars.

I already started a new hitlist.
Took a few hits already, feeling quite buzzed.

Dudebot121256
12-13-2012, 12:40 PM
When I started using the forum, I honestly believed that the forum was a neutral ground free from gang related business.

The truth is that many forum users, mostly of lower levels enjoy these sort of threads
That is a major part of why I read the forums. The gang drama is juicy :)
I'd answer your other questions but I'm not in a gang.

Paulio
12-13-2012, 12:41 PM
Who's on your hitlist?

SinSir
12-13-2012, 12:46 PM
High grade.

It hits me instead of me hitting it.

"Respect to members who have showed honor in the wars."

That sentence was referring to you Paulio.

(CK) EL
12-13-2012, 12:52 PM
When i joined ck i was told about the indians and you dont need to have 200k stats to compete them. With 100k i can beat some and i can rob more than half of them. Being in war is the only reason i keep playing. I am not hiding, change names etc. You must now that some indians have sell their money buildings and more of them leave their buildings robbed and this is a win for me.

Paulio
12-13-2012, 12:52 PM
You put yourself on a hitlist for others? Lol, classic Fig.

Ghost818
12-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Fig youz a cool cat ;)

TonySpaghetti
12-13-2012, 01:04 PM
I have friends. Like Mike.

SinSir
12-13-2012, 02:14 PM
@EL

I think selling building as a strategy is weak, therefore shows weakness regardless how low your stats are.

I see nothing wrong as a strategy by not collecting your buildings once they got robbed previously, secondly the rival may be collecting perfectly or he has more than one person checking his hood.

@Paulio

It's not easy making enemies at my level.

@Ghost

Always Jester the minion.

Swearengen
12-13-2012, 05:09 PM

As history reveals once they get a beatdown, they soon sing a totally different song and even once they realise the fight they got involved with was too much for even their brains, they first quickly run for support from any gang that will have them.
Once the fact become clear and then they realise that there leaders never had your back, but you was the patsy while the leaders hid & pretended that they are waiting for the troops on the levels below to level up.

There is only one question of two parts, I'd like to ask members of any group, clan or gang formed in 2012.

When recruited are you told that the group you're joining has rival gangs waiting for you and you'll need over 200k att/def to even compete.

Gang members who quit, changed their name & appearance or just drop their mafia size to silly numbers in the hope of avoiding the beats.

Great post Fig...

not in a gang but the gang smack talk does keep the forum some what interesting now that most of the usefull game info /discussion has left the forum.

and it does seem you need 100,000+ to be a competitive gang banger...too rich for most non-gold spenders!

Scarface corleone
12-13-2012, 06:01 PM

Nope don't need 100k stats to be in this clan/group.
It's like el said there's always someone to hit, my stats are probably what they should be for a free player,
And my name is here for all too see!
Im sure I can afford to buy alot of gold to truly compete, but I'd rather not.

People have quit from every single clan I can think of, and if that's there wish, that's cool too!

This game should be played with a bit of fun, otherwise what's the point!

Deluxe
12-13-2012, 07:01 PM
I have friends. Like Mike.

And you were having a pleasant exchange w riga tony recently...

TonySpaghetti
12-13-2012, 07:11 PM
And you were having a pleasant exchange w riga tony recently...

Yes!!! He's a really close friend. Lol