PDA

View Full Version : officier in a fraction

rarry13
12-13-2012, 04:05 AM
In a fraction you have leader officier and members I understand the leader roll what is the big difference between a officier and member?

Dutchie
12-13-2012, 04:21 AM
Please read the sticky posts before asking questions otherwise you will look like a fool -

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42598-Modern-War-Official-Factions-Update-Thread!&p=511639&viewfull=1#post511639

"What are the ranks and what can they do?
There are 3 ranks in a Faction: Leader, Officer, and Member. The Leader can invite players and promote, demote, and remove faction members and officers. Officers can invite players and promote members to officer status. All three ranks enjoy the benefits of the faction boosts."

aether100
12-13-2012, 06:30 AM
the description forgot to mention that the officer can make the members do pushups if they do not donate enough concrete or cash.

rarry13
12-13-2012, 10:51 AM
Thx gents read sticky after post guess I did not miss anything

Corsair
12-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Unless I missed something officers cannot promote others to officer, only the leader can do that.

Agent Orange
12-13-2012, 02:43 PM
In a fraction you have leader officier and members I understand the leader roll what is the big difference between a officier and member?

About 1/2 fractional officer vs 1/4 fractional member unless that member is not really a member but another infraction.

manbeast
12-15-2012, 08:11 PM
omg AO you got me rolling on the floor

FromAfar
12-16-2012, 10:04 AM
and you gotta love when someone is wrong. LIKE YOU DUTCHIE!!!! and you bust on someone for asking a question. you are the fool!!!

currently, as of dec-16-2012, an officer can not promote someone. bug, feature, or otherwise, that is the way it is.

so, FOOL!!! please don't prove your own self the fool by criticizing others and being wrong about it!

akliyan
12-17-2012, 12:06 AM
and you gotta love when someone is wrong. LIKE YOU DUTCHIE!!!! and you bust on someone for asking a question. you are the fool!!!

currently, as of dec-16-2012, an officer can not promote someone. bug, feature, or otherwise, that is the way it is.

so, FOOL!!! please don't prove your own self the fool by criticizing others and being wrong about it!

I think Dutchie was making a direct quote from the game's inbuild FAQ. So whether or not its true... I don't think Dutchie was wrong in making that statement as he was only quoting.

andy_xyz2004
12-17-2012, 12:14 AM

If you read this carefully, dutchie was not wrong

Sup everybody!

This will be the official thread for latest Modern War update; please ask your questions and post comments here and I'll get them answered (to the best of my ability).

Please make sure to scan the thread to see if your question has been asked/answered, give me as much detail as possible and I'll do my best to give you the info you need!

-er

UPDATES:

***Faction Bank and Donations
Players can donate cash or concrete to their faction bank
Money can then be spent to buy fortification or faction bonuses (bonuses apply to all members of the faction)
Only guild leader/founder can use the faction bank to purchase fortification or bonuses
Any cash or concrete donated remains in the faction bank, even if that player leaves

***How do you obtain concrete if you don't currently have any?
PVP only, it is not able to be stolen

***How does the world domination map/section work in relation to the factions?
The faction that wins world domination will have their faction name added to the map

***You cannot join multiple factions.

***You can leave a faction at any time, as many times as you want

***Daily Scratchers will be back soon! But you can always find them in the Store!

***Ranks
3 ranks in a Faction: Leader, Officer, and Member. The Leader can invite players and promote, demote, and remove faction members and officers. Officers can invite players and promote members to officer status. All three ranks enjoy the benefits of the faction boosts

Dutchie
12-17-2012, 07:10 AM

Oh FFS, keep your bloody hair on. I was quoting the official Sticky post and provided a link to it too. My post was also prior to 16th Dec. I was being helpful whereas you're being a royal tosser!

P.S. The sticky post has not changed and the quote still stands. Whether this is the case or not, I don't know and as far as you're concerned, I don't care.

Arizona
12-17-2012, 07:16 AM
Oh FFS, keep your bloody hair on. I was quoting the official Sticky post and provided a link to it too. My post was also prior to 16th Dec. I was being helpful whereas you're being a royal tosser!
Damn, does this mean I've lost the right to hire and fire?
I can no longer be petulant, pedantic, and a right annoying fc**ker?

Dutchie
12-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Damn, does this mean I've lost the right to hire and fire?
I can no longer be petulant, pedantic, and a right annoying fc**ker?

You carry on, at least I know it is humoured!